进屋去!
Stay in doors!
不要接近窗户...
Stay away from the windows...
我需要几分钟
I'll be a couple of minutes.
好的,老爹
Okay Dad.
我们今天大家在此为了我们的朋友
We are gathered here today to give thanks to the life
我们的朋友布纳德.亨明斯,就如同我们所知的
of our friend, Mr Bernard Hemmings we are grateful for the privilege
就如同我们所知的,
of having known him for all of us,
我相信因为他使我们的人生
I believe, have had our lives enriched and enhanced
更有意义
by the example he has set us.
伯纳德一生的成就
For Bernard conducted himself thorughout his distinguished career
让我们永远无法忘怀
with unfailing cheerfulness and with generosity of spirits and with charity.
今天这个纪念他的时候,我只想说…
In commemorating him today I do not think it is too much to say...
借过,谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
他已经完成了他在世间的时日
That his passing marks the end of an era.
我们诚挚的希望他能够在此得到...
It is our fondest desire that he may gain here...
普雷斯顿,你想干什么
Preston what do you want?
这两个礼拜我一直想跟你说
I've been trying to speak to you for two weeks.
我要知道为什么那个苏联人要被杀
I want to know why the Russian was killed.
我相信他那个时候正要引爆原♥子♥弹♥
I believe he was crawling towards an atomic bomb at the time.
他不是,他是你下令杀他的
No he wasn't. He was "executed" on your orders.
还是你的命令呢
Or was it on yours General?
你为什么要派温克勒来?你的人用假护照来让
Why did you send Winkler? Your man with the obviously forged passport
我们找到波特斯基
to lead us to Petrofsky.
你故意浪费了整个行动
You deliberately wasted the whole operation.
将军,你为什么要这样做
Why did you do that, General?
这是你和欧文设计的,对吗
You and Irvine set it up, didn't you?
你让我们逮到波特斯基然后你可以
You gave us Petrofsky in return for the evidence that you were using
拉哥瓦辛下台
to destroy Govorshin.
那你就会成为克格勃的下任主席
You could well become the next Chairman of the KGB.
普雷斯顿,你陷的太深了
Preston you are out of your depth.
对你来说这一切都是一个游戏
It's all a game to you, isn't it?
你所关心的只是
You don't give a shit about any thing except
你的前途,你也是一样
your lousy careers. Neither of you.
应该是时候把你清出场了
It's about time they put you in a fucking musuem.
你觉得他会讲出去吗
Do you think he'll talk?
老爸!
Dad!
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
回家
Home.
电影精选列表