我要敬你
Na zdrovye that's rusky for "up yours".
敬你
Narza drovier.
酷啊,你英国人真酷啊
Cool you British are real cool.
这里大部份的人都不怎么样
Most of these boys are just all hat and no cattle.
听起来很可怜的
Sounds painful.
我应该回去了,艾林
I ought to be getting back, Eileen.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
你在这里很无聊吧
Yeah, you get real bored around here.
附近的人都把我们看成傻瓜
These people treat us like such dopes.
说真的我们在附近也找不到什么乐子
To tell the truth I sometimes wonder what we're doing here at all.
是的,我能了解
Yes, I can understand that.
吉米,你会无聊吗
Do you get bored too, Jimmy?
无聊
Bored stiff?
我真的要回去了
I ought to be getting back.
来玩飞机吗
Come to fly a kite, Sir?
我现在把它降落
Now, I'll land it.
很好
Very good.
快去拿,吉米
Go and get it, Tim.
那个报告很有趣,约翰
It's an interesting report, John.
我相信你很确定吧
You're pretty sure about this, I take it
我们这里有
That somewhere out there
苏联的特工在做原♥子♥弹♥?
there's a soviet agent assembling an atomic bomb?
是的
Yes.
不要说你已经知道
Don't suppose you heard
我们的地下工作人员送来
a sleep transmitter has just gone active in East Anglia.
两个讯息
Sent two messages.
第一次,是在两周前
First, two weeks ago.
第二次,就在你报告格拉斯哥事变的那个时候
But the second soon after your glasgow incident.
所以他已经要求更换盘子了
So he's already asked for a replacement disc.
如果你还负责的话,把他逮到
And if you were still on the case how would you track him down?
至少我们知道他少了一件东西
Well, we know he's at least one component short.
我会开始搜寻最近苏联公民
I would start by working on recent immigration records
进入我国的资料
of all Soviet Block citizens.
试着找到信使
Try to pick out the courier.
好的,我会把这些资料给你
Alright I can get you those records.
我会让你直接看到
I'll have them brouth round to your flat.
好的
Okay.
不要让哈考克.史密斯扯我后腿
Just keep Harcourt Smith off my back.
哦,他现在忙别的事情
Oh, he's much too busy working on his Knighthood.
提米1
Timmy!
首先,在铀的中心
First of all, there'd be a core of uranium.
大约在直径五英寸
Probably round and about five inches in diameter.
现在将需要打一个两英寸的洞穿过中心
Now there'd be a two inch diameter hole right through the centre.
从这里我们可以看到两寸的边缘
Over here we have a two inch diameter ord.
同时是铀235
Also uranium 235.
当这个东西进入这个球体的
Now when the rod is rammed into the heart of the fissionable core
中间
the mass
能量会让他聚集在一起
of the two together rises beyond the critical threshold.
有趣的事情从这里开始发生
And that's when things start to get exciting.
主要让原子核爆♥炸♥的原因
The fissionable core will explode only if at the moment of criticality
是经由原子碰撞产生而原子碰撞是
it's bombarded by a blizzard of neutrons and the blizzard
由这个东西引起
is created by the initiator...
锂…
Lithium...
还有钋…
And polonium...
把这管子塞进去球里面会怎么样
what is it that wends the plug down the tube into the mass?
会爆♥炸♥,我知道你了解
Any old plastic explosive. I believe you know about that.
所以我们现在要找这些爆♥炸♥物品
So what we're looking for is some plastic explosive
两个小盘子一根管子
a detonator tow small discs a tube...
一个铁制的箱子和铀管
A round metal case and a rod of uranium
还有一个大球
And the uranium ball.
这个球应该很重吧
The thing about uranium, it's heavy.
铅的两倍重
Twice as heavy as lead.
它必须由人双手捧着才拿的起来
That ball alone would take a strong man to life two handed.
但是它的大小会跟一个足球一样大
But in size it's about as big as a small football?
差不多是儿童式的足球
Nearer a child's football.
如果原♥子♥弹♥在美国机场爆♥炸♥
If an atomic bomb explodes on an american base they'll be blamed
他们会因核子意外被谴责
For a nuclear accident.
英国会赶他们出去
The British will kick them out.
北约将会瓦解
That will destroy NATO.
如果波特斯基在苏俄被查到
But if Petrofsky is caught with those components Russia
苏联将是违反第四公约的规定
will be blamed for breaking the Fourth Protocol.
哥瓦辛会让我们再进入冷战期
Govorshin would have forced us back into the cold war.
向总统报告这件事
Denounce him to the President.
有什么证据
On what evidence?
那个教授可不可以,呃,克利罗威?
Well, what about this professor, er, Krilov?
克利罗威
Krilov.
克利罗威
Krilov.
克利罗威会随时改变他的证词
Krilov will change his story in five minutes.
他能活那么久吗?
Will he live that long?
而哥瓦辛很容易把我♥干♥掉
And then Govorshin would simply destroy me.
他会把我们两个都干掉
He can destroy us all.
哥瓦辛不会持续掌权
Govorshin need not last forever.
我只想寿终正寝
I want to die in my bed.
我可不想
No I can't.
你要我怎么做
So what will you do?
观察
Watch.
等待...
Wait...
嗨
Hi!
晚安
Good evening.
下一个
Next please.
我可以看你的机票吗
May I have a look at your ticket please?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
不客气
Dunker.
嗨,老虎
Hi, Tiger.
你玩够了没
Haven't you finished playing yet?
还没
Not yet.
我能试试看吗
Can I have a go?
按这个
Press one of those, there.
查尼来自东德,他来自哪?
Charne is from East Germany Dussiaux, where's he from?
南斯拉夫
Jugoslavia.
来自...
Is from...
捷克
Czechoslovakia.
来自波兰
And from Poland.
波兰
Poland.
他们都是在2月跟3月从希思罗机场入关
And they all came into Heathrow in Frebruary and March
而没有人会念他们的名字
and nobody can pronounce their names...
福特兰太太?
Mrs Vatanen?
芬兰好玩吗?
How was your journey from Finland?
谢谢你,很尽兴
Very comfortable, thank you.
罗斯先生
Mr Ross.
我帮你拿袋子
Let me take your bags.
爱琳娜维斯里法,苏联武器研究员
Irina Vassilievna of the soviet Army Artillery,
研究理事会 ...
Research directorate...
专门从事原♥子♥弹♥的设计与制♥造♥
Specialising in the design and con struction of atomic shells.
我知道
I know.
我是瓦勒瑞.波特斯基,你好
Valeri Petrofsky. How do you do?
你好
How do you do?
很不幸我们还有一个问题
Unfortunately we have a problem though.
我们仍缺少一个组件
We're still missing one component.
我们帮你带来了...
We got your message...
是吗?
Yeah?
约翰,我们有突破了
John. We've got a break.
贝瑞,什么事
Barry. What is it?
是我们要找的
It's the lead we've been looking for.
很好
Yeah.
我现在过来
I'm on my way.
我马上好
I'll be ready.
这边请
This way.
电影精选列表