茱莉亚
Julia?
乔治
George.
新年过的如何?
How was the New Year?
你自己呢
How was yours?
还行,还行
So, so.
今晚有事吗?
How about tonight, then?
今晚有事吗?
Yes, lovely.
七点
Seven?
好的
Okay.
那就这样
Fine.
到时见
See you then.
再见
'Bye.
再见
'Bye.
我的天!
Oh my God!
你好?
Hello?
茱莉亚,抱歉,亲爱的
Julia. I'm sorry, darling,
发生了一些事情,我今晚必须爽约了
something's come up I'm afraid I'll have to skip tonight.
为什么,是安琪拉吗?
Why? Is it Angela?
不是,是烦人的公事
No. It's the bloody office.
哦,乔治,很抱歉
Oh, Geroge, I'm sorry about that.
我也是
So am I.
我明天再打给你,好吗
I'll, er, call you tomorrow. Alright?
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
目标出现了
Chummy's gone to ground.
他到披萨店去了
Pizzeria on Fillimore Walk.
为了吃披萨走这么远的路
It's a long way to go for a pizza.
我想我们应该跟上他
I think we'll join him.
你是否认为吉米有点过火
Do you think Jimmy's overdoing it a little?
葛萝莉并没有反抗
Gloria doesn't seem to be objecting.
查理,干得好
Well done, Charlie.
好了,我们走吧
Alright. Here we go.
你不喜欢你的披萨吗?布瑞森先生
Don't you like your pizza, Mr Berenson?
不,我们还不要动
No we don't go...
是在传递文件
It's a drop.
那布瑞森怎么办?
So what do we do about Berenson?
交给第一组就行
Better give him the first team.
糟了
Oh, shit!
什么事
What?
披萨有外带
Take away pizzas in boxes!
威廉...
William...
去追那个拿披萨的女孩
The girl with the pizzas.
经理又来了
The Manager again.
是谁要特殊服务?
Who gets special service?
他订的
He does.
我们来逮他
We'll take this one.
你好,安琪拉
Hello, Angela.
奈吉尔.欧文
Nigel Irvine.
哦,抱歉,是的,当然,我真笨
Oh, I'm sorry. Yes, of course. How silly of me.
我们有约吗
Were we expecting you?
好像没有
Not exactly.
你介意我们进来吗?
Do you mind if we come in?
不会,请进
No. Please do.
乔治在吗
Is George in?
是的,当然在
Yes, of course.
亲爱的!
Darling!
在北华沙…
In North Wales, severe blizzards...
乔治,你好
Hello, George.
奈吉尔
Nigel.
想不到
How nice.
我们是否能私底下谈谈?
I wonder if we might have a quiet word?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
请坐下
Do sit down.
平静的新年假期?
Quiet New Year's holiday?
你没有错过什么吧?
Not missing something, are you?
奈吉尔,你要干什么?
What do you want, Nigel?
我想你忘记了什么事
I thought you might be missing something.
像这个
Like this.
我相信这是你的
These are yours, I believe.
但这些我想…
But these beyond a doubt...
不应该是吧
Never were.
我想,我无法解释了
I don't suppose there's much I can say, is there?
我不明白
I don't know.
给我解释
Try me.
好吧
Alright.
多年来,我的最主要的任务
Well for years now I have taken the attitude that there
就是跟这个星球上
was only one struggle on this planet worth a damn
该死的communism对抗
the fight against world communism.
对我来说,最坚定的anti communists的人,在我看来是荒谬的
And it has long seemed to me ridiculous that the most committed anti communists
只是因为国内政♥治♥环境的改变,南半球最坚定的anti communists南非,
in the southern hemisphere the South Africans should be excluded
被排除在北约
from NATO planning because
的计划之外
of some unfashionable
我感到很荒谬
domestic attitudes.
这是你自己主意?
So was this your idea?
还是别人指使?
Or did someone approach you?
我在一个晚会碰到某个人
I met someone at a party.
是他找到你的?
Or did he meet you?
简.马雷...
Jan Marais...
我们的保密工作效率很不错嘛
It seems our Secret Service is up to scratch.
你到底给他什么东西
Just what exactly have you been passing him?
我们非常想知道
It would be awfully helpful to know.
我把我桌里的一些北约的文件从桌子下面他了
I gave him any relevant documents to NATO taht crossed my desk.
北约?
NATO?
是的
Mmm-huh.
好吧,我希望他们没有付你现金
Well, I hope they didn't pay you in cash,
布瑞森,你最近缺钱用吗
Berenson the Rand's taken a bit of a dive lately.
我这么做不是为了钱
I didn't do it for money.
我相信我这么做是对的
I did it because I believed it was right!
作人的原则问题
A man of principle to the last.
你可以讥笑
You can bloody well sneer,
但是,厄文 我相信我比你更爱国
Irvine but perhaps I'm rather more of a patriot than you are.
你也许有兴趣看这个
You may be interested in this.
这是一份南非内部调总结报告
It's an extract from the debriefing of a recent Soviet defector
清楚的显示在南非对外服务部门
which pinpoints a Soviet agent in the South African Foreign Service.
内部有一个苏联安插的特工
And this is a summation of the South African internal investigation
就是你所说的简.马雷
which identifies the man as one Jan Marais.
我做了什么
What have I done?
你背判了你的国家
You've betrayed your country.
你给的文件已经传到莫斯科了...
You've passed untold numbers of secrets to Moscow...
你已经使全英国民众处于危险的状态
And endangered the lives of British men and women and I'd say,
你同时也会瓦解北约
you've weakened NATO perhaps irretrievably.
哦,我的天!
Oh my God!
就是因为你不成熟的政♥治♥观念...
Just your and your schoolboy politics...
还有你可笑到极点的自信
And your idiotically conceited faith in your own importance.
现在,我们的一些肌肉发达的同事,
Now some of our more muscular colleagues favour taking you to a cell
想用雕刻刀和钳在你的细胞上搞创作
and going to work on you with a carving knife and a pair of pliers.
有些人却觉得你应该被扔到监狱里
The rest would like to feed you to the newspapers and throw what's left
喂你20年的报纸
into prison for 20 years.
一个很棘手的选择,不是吗?
It's a tricky choice, isn't it?
然而,这是你将要做的
However this is what you will do.
你将维持跟莫斯科的特殊关系
You will resume your "special relationship" with Moscow
只是这一次由我们来提供文件,懂吗
Only this time I shall be suplying the papers. Understand?
然后我们再决定结束后怎么处置你
Then later when we're finished we can decide what to do with you.
我很感激,奈吉尔
I'm very grateful, Nigel.
很好计划,真♥他♥妈♥的好
Good operation. Damn good.
策反布瑞森?
The turning of Berenson?
不是,是他选择传递假文件
No. The false flag recruitment, the way he was run.
非常聪明
Very clever.
我突然想起一个人
I've been thinking it reminds me of someone...
谁?
Who?
电影精选列表