亚基尼撒维基卡夫将军,克格勃代理头子
General Yevgeni Sergeivitch Karpov, Deputy Head KGB...
你的对口单位
Sort of your opposite number, then?
你可以这么说
You could say that, yes.
我会很高兴他得到一些假情报
I shall enjoy feeding him a few wrong turns for a change.
我们这里请到去年退休
The well-known Kremlin watcher we also have
众所皆知的“K”上校来到现场
with us Colonal K who quit Moscow to come to the West last year Colonel,
请问,现在政♥治♥局的少数党
who's now the leader of the minority hard line group
领导人是谁
in the Politburo?
当然是克格勃局长,哥瓦辛
Certainly it would be a KGB chief, Govorshin.
你对他有什么样的评论
How secure would you say he is?
诚如你知,哥瓦辛对政♥治♥是非常敏感的
You know, Govorshin is in a very delicate situation unless comes
只要世界力量对比出现变化他的政策就变的强硬
some change in world power balance to justify his his hard line policies.
你所说的事,我…
You talk about a hard line, I...
克格勃主席,哥瓦辛
KGB Chief, Govorshin.
你会说他是多么的安全吗?
How secure would you say he is?
哥瓦辛
Govorshin is in
只要世界力量对比出现变化...
a delicate situation unless comes some change in world power balance...
卡尔波夫将军?
General Karpov?
鲍里索夫将军在一号♥线
General Borisov on line one.
鲍里索夫将军
General Borisov.
卡尔波夫将军
General Karpov.
帕维尔.彼得罗维奇,你好吗?
Pavel Petrovich, how are you?
还好,我要跟你谈谈
Fine. I need to talk to you.
是吗
Yes?
非常重要,我们今天能见面吗?
It's serious. Can we meet today?
好的,你在哪里?
Well, where are you?
我在城外钓鱼
I'm out of town. I'm fishing.
好的,我下午去开车
All right, I'll drive out this afternoon.
很好,很好
Good. Good.
娜塔萨,午饭后就不会回来了
Natasha, I won't be back after lunch.
我叫您的司机过来
I'll call your driver.
不用,我自己开
No. I'll drive myself.
我亲爱的卡尔波夫
Karpov my friend.
来的真快
That was quick.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好,我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
比斯托瓦
Bistovia.
伊夫热利.谢尔盖耶维奇我们认识多长时间了?
Yevgeni Sergeivitch how long have we known each other?
帕维尔.彼得罗维奇直截了点些
Get to the point Pavel Petrovitch.
你在拆我的部门
Why are you stripping my department?
我为什么这么做?!
Why am I what?!
我的人被清除
Stripping me clean.
任何有关于我的事情我都不知道
Everyday something new is taken from me
首先是我们部门最好的特工
First, the very best agent we have specialising
瓦勒瑞.波特斯基少校被调到英国
in Britain Major Valeri Petrofsky.
然后,为他假造一个身份来工作
And then, a forged life story meticulously maintained over the years
瓦勒瑞.波特斯基就好像是别人的人一样
a legend that fits Valeri Petrofsky like a glove.
你是不是要我停止?
Where do you want me to stop?
信使们
Couriers,
你负责领导克格勃在伦敦行动
their documentations radio men and then the coding crystals
而这些信使们在往你那边传递东西
for that sleeper transmitter you yourself planted when you were head
你会不知道
of the KGB in London.
你到底在那边监视些什么?
What the hell are you mounting over there?
谁负责这个任务的执行?
Whose authority has been on all these transfers?
哥瓦辛!
Govorshin!
但是同志,委员会主席哥瓦辛并不了解西欧的事情
But Comrade, General Chairman Govorshin knows nothing about Western Europe.
所以我觉得你应该知道才对
That's why I was sure that you knew of it.
帕维尔.彼得罗维奇,我的老友,我向你保证
Pavel Petrovitch, old friend, I give you my word.
不是我要搞你
I'm not the one who's wrecking your department.
那到底是搞什么鬼?
Then what the hell is going on?
伊夫热利.谢尔盖耶维奇,很抱歉,我以为是你
Yevgeni Sergevitch, I'm sorry. I thought that you...
不要这样,如果换成我,我也会这样想
No. No. In your position I would have thought the same.
那么,除了我们两个之外是谁向哥瓦辛报告?
So, who is advising Govorshin on England, apart from ourselves?
你认为他要给你难堪吗?
Do you think he's trying to embarrass you?
也许是干掉你吗?
Maybe remover you?
目前为止我不认为
Not as far as I know.
不,他和我最近很少见面
No... He and I have not had any, er fireside chats lately.
我总是觉得不对,伊夫热利
Something's wrong here, Yevgeni.
保重
Take care.
保重
Take care.
我会去了解的
I'll look into it.
好好保重老朋友
Stay well old friend.
而且不要多说
And stay silent.
对了,他叫什么
By the way, what's the name?
那个特工叫什么名字?
What's the name of the legend?
特工的名字?
The name of the legend?
罗斯
Ross.
詹姆斯.爱德华.罗斯
James Edward Ross.
罗斯先生?
Mr Ross?
是的
Yes?
对不起,我迟到了…我是吉尔.邓莉
I'm so sorry I'm late...I'm Jill Dunkley.
你好
How do you do?
外面真的是乱七八糟!
It's absolute bloody mayhem out there!
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
交通状况很乱
The traffic. Quite frightening.
我被堵在路上
I got stuck for half an hour behind
半个小时无法脱身
some motorised carrot pulper or something.
不管了,我听说 你要找一个地方住三个月
Anyway, I gather you're looking for a three month leg?
是的,应该是这样
Yes, that kind of thing.
罗斯先生,你单身吗
Are you a single man, Mr Ross?
我老婆就过来跟我住,等我们把普里茅斯的房♥子卖♥♥了以后
My wife will be joining me as soon as we sell our house in Plymouth.
哦,那真好
Oh, well that's nice.
从这里可以到楼上
This is the attic, upstairs.
我知道了,谢谢
I see. Thank you.
那里是浴室,这是第二间卧室
Then there's the bathroom and this is the second bedroom.
当然有的时候你会听到这些声音
Of course one does hear the occasional sound from
从湾水美国空军基地来的
the Baywaters American Airbase.
我希望这个不会困扰你
But I hope it doesn't bother you.
不会
No.
一点也不会困扰我
That doesn't bother me at all.
什么事
Yes?
将军
General...
告诉第一个信差按计划执行
Tell the first courier to proceed.
是,首长
Yes sir.
飞往瑞士,307号♥航♥班♥的乘客
Would passengers arriving on swiss Air Flight 307,
请收集他们的行李
please collect their luggage...
嗨…
Hey...
你一定是我们的新邻居
You must be our new neighbour.
我应该是,我叫詹米.罗斯
I suppose I must be. Jim Ross.
汤姆.麦克沃特盖尔
Tome McWhirter.
随时欢迎到我家来玩
Any time you feel like dropping around, huh?
我会的,谢谢
I'll do that. Thank you.
你有问题吗,普雷斯顿
You're a problem, Preston.
你看,当你不在的时候
You see, while you've been away,
年轻的墨瑞兹把你的工作做的很好
young Mayhurst has been heading up your section.
所以把他再调走是非常不公平的
And he's done an excellent job very thorough so
但是你的运气也很好
of course it would be grossly unfair to push him back to his second slot now
有新工作等着你去
But, as luck would have it, a vacancy has suddenly appeared.
是在C5部门
In C5.
C5部门!
C5!
是有关于机场和港口的业务
That's airports and ports, isn't it?
就像你所说的
Do you know, I do believe it is.
我想你可以真正的把他当做事业的开展
But I think you could look on it as a real career move.
好吧,史密斯先生,你真的是会浪费人才
Well, you can't keep a good man down, can you Mr Smith?
我当然希望你能在机场和港口方面有很好的表现
Well, I expect your talents will be equally appreciated
有很好的表现
in airports and ports.
约翰这个电报刚刚才到要给你的
John this telex just came in for you.
把他给你们“年轻的墨瑞兹”吧
Give it to 'young Mayhurst'.
我不在这里工作
I don't work here anymore.
那你要去哪里
Where are you working then?
电影精选列表