机场和港口
In airports and bloody ports.
嘿,水手?
Hey, seaman?
你的证件呢
Where's your pass?
你忘记了什么吗
Did you forget something?
让我检查你的袋子
What's in your bag?
金假牙
Gold fillings.
柔暖的手掌
Lily white hands.
纤弱的手
Soft palms.
这位手无搏鸡之力的仁兄
So what we've got is a 'deckhand' from a Russian trawler who looks like
在苏联根本没有做过任何粗重的工作
he's never handled anything harder than a bar of soap coming out
然后在清晨二点,从船上出来
of Glasgow docks at two a.m. In the morning.
证件是真的?
No forged papers?
没有问题的
Nothing unusual at all.
我想我们要从别的地方来了解
I think we better have another look at these effects.
这是钋
It's polonium.
什么是钋
What'a polonium?
它是两种元素结合在一起
Well combined with lithium the two together form an initiator.
做为一种媒介,做成一种炸♥弹♥的雷♥管♥
That's that's a detonator. For a bomb.
炸♥弹♥?
A bomb?
原♥子♥弹♥
An atomic bomb.
靠边,格雷戈尔
Pull over, Gregoriev.
是,首长
Yes sir.
据我所知,你前一阵子为菲利普上校开车
I understand you have been driving comrade Colonel Philby lately.
是的,将军同志,一直到圣诞节
Yes, comrade general. Up till christmas
你载他去哪里?
Where have you been driving him?
格雷戈尔,你应该知道我是谁吧?
Gergoriev, do you know who I am?
那就告诉我吧,载他去哪里?
So tell me, where did you drive him?
将军同志,我不允许…
Comrade General, I've been forbidden to...
格雷戈尔,你有妻小
Gregoriev, you have a wife and two children.
你想,他们会希望你在阿富汗开吉普车吗?
Do you think they will like you driving an open jeep in Afghanistan?
那就告诉我你载菲利普去哪里?
So where did you drive Colonel Philby?
克利罗威教授同志?
Comrade Professor Krilov?
是吗?
Yes?
我是卡尔波夫将军
My name is General Karpov.
我能跟你说几句话吗
May I have a word?
请进
Come in.
克利罗威教授...
Professor Krilov...
基于国家利益的理由我希望你能告诉我
In the interests of the State I want you to tell me the plan
你和菲利普向哥瓦辛报告些什么
that you and Philby have been discussing with Govorshin.
你有什么权利知道这些?
What authority have you got for this?
我的权利来自我的军衔和我的职责
My authority is my rank and my service.
如果你没有委员会主席同志的批准,我不能告诉你
If you have no singed authority from the Comrade General Chairman
任何的事情
you hve no authority at all.
事实上我可以向他回报这件事倩
In fact I might draw his attention to your line of questioning.
这样不太好
That might not be a very good idea.
你知道菲利普已经失踪了吗?
Did you know that Philby has already gone missing?
“失踪”是什么意思
What do you mean "gone missing"?
不见了
Disappeared.
有谣传他死了
The rumour is that he is dead.
被射杀
Shot.
哥瓦辛的命令
On Govorshin's orders.
这不是我要关心的
Well, that is not my concern.
人总是脆弱的
Then man is reckless and weak.
毫无疑问,他太过分了
No doubt he has overstepped the mark.
成绩常常会要超越
That mark is easily overstepped.
例如你的儿子
You have a son for instance.
这不可能
But this can't be.
你知道我们不会容忍♥这些事情发生
You know, we do not tolerate these "golden boys".
在劳♥改♥营里待上五年是很难熬的
Five years in a labour camp not everyone survives that endure
很容易发生一些事
it the beatings the sodomy...
我觉得你的报告太大惊小怪了
I regard this report this report as alarmist,
没有足够的证据来支持你的论点
irresponsible and supported by insufficient evidence.
证据,你看不懂我的报告吗?!
Evidence? Can't you read?!
那一片小小的东西是用来引爆原♥子♥弹♥
That metal disc can only be used as part of a trigger for an ATOM BOMB.
那还要再去了解
That remains to be seen.
普雷斯顿,你以为我不知道你想回原来的单位
Don't think I don't know what's going on, Preston.
你只是为了自己想要回来
You're trying to worm your way back into favour by dreaming
而编造不实际的理由
up some far fetched drama of which you yourself,
只是想当英雄
naturally, are the hero.
任何不拍你马屁的人你都要把他踢掉
And and you're kicking out anybody who doesn't make themselves available
把他踢掉!
to kiss your arse!
如果你静下来好好想一想
But if you were to look at this thing straight just for a moment,
你会觉得某些事情要发生了
you might see that there's something going on out there!
这是我的责任,身为一个安♥全♥部♥门的负责人...
It is my prerogative, as head of this country's Security Service...
你只是代理人而已
Acting head, sunshine...
但是如果你问我的话,你真的是一个混♥蛋♥代理人
But if you ask me you're acting like a complete arsehole!
不要再查追了,你这是违抗命令
No further action and you are suspended for insubordination.
这是确定的
Indefinitely.
看看我们谁在这里说了算!
Look what we've got here!
不!
Nah!
你以为我会轻易的无视于你的存在吗?
What, you think I'll get out of this bloody carriage for you bloody wog
滚你的丛林吧
Yeah! Fuck off back to the jungle!
想让我去哪?
Want to go somewhere?
滚出去
Get out!
带着你的黑色的族人一起回去!
Wake up all you black passengers!
然后他妈的滚回丛林去吧!
Fuck off back to the jungle then!
带上你卖♥♥黑♥逼♥挣的钱
And take your Commie fucking brass mates with you.
你有问题吗,老东西?
What's your problem, toerag?
你俩是亲戚?
You two related?
哈?
Eh?
哈罗,裘
Hello, Joa.
你好
Hello.
我今晚在家睡
I'm staying in tonight.
你如果想走就可以走了
You can take the evening off if you want to.
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
嗨,老虎
Hi, Tiger.
谁赢了?
Who's winning?
我赢了!
I am!
警方指出暴♥动♥持续发生
And police reports indicated that rioting continued today
在开普敦、比勒陀利亚和约翰内斯堡以外的乡镇...
in townships outside Johannesbourg, Pretoria and Cape Town...
走吧,老虎
Come on, Tiger.
上♥床♥
Bed.
示♥威♥人群跟警方对峙持续
Scuffles broke out today between demonstrators and police
为抗♥议♥美国布署F-111攻击机
as a further squadron of American F1-11 Strike Bombers
美国空军基地已经有战机从德州直接飞来
arrived at the US Airforce Base of Baywaters had flown non stop from Texas
中途在大西洋上空加油
refuelling in mid Atlantic.
嘿!
Hey!
你在找人吗?
You looking for someone?
不,我没有
No. No, not really.
你有房♥间吗
You got a room here?
没有,但我有车子
No. But I've got my car.
让我们就去吧
Let's go then.
吉米、艾林!我们要出去逛逛,要不要一起去
Hey Jim me and Eileen been figuring you could use a little entertainment.
事实上,我现在很忙
Well actually, I'm rather busy, at the moment.
是啊,你就忙着看电视吧
Well, hell you ain't too busy to be watching TV
为什么你不跟我们出去喝杯啤酒
why don't you come down to the Base for a few beers?
好吧,谢谢,你真好
Yes, alright. Thank you, that would be lovely.
等我几分钟,好吗
Um just give me a couple of minutes, okay?
吉米,打过保龄球吗?
Ever done any bowling, Jimmy?
老天啊
Goddamn!
你打得真好,吉米
You're pretty good, Jimmy.
太牛逼了
Yeah, too damn good.
我觉得我们应该找其他可以击败你的事
I think we'd better find something I can beat you at.
再投一次?
Push another?
哦!现在不要告诉我你不行了,吉米小子!
Oh! Now don't tell me you've reached your limit, Jimmy boy!
通常我再喝一加仑的话可能就不行了
Well, I usually try and stop after a gallon or so.
不是盖的
No shit.
马提,过来一下
Marty come here.
再给我们两大杯“莫斯科骡子”鸡尾酒!
Give us two large Moscow Mules Pronto!
或许这样子就够你瞧的了
Maybe that's kick a hole in that famous British reserve.
电影精选列表