遭到黑客攻击 所以...
His union's pension fund got hacked nine months ago.
他失去了他一生为之努力的一切
So he lost everything he worked his entire life for
在一个按键之下
in one stroke of a key.
所以你因追踪某人的毕生积蓄
So you tracked down some guy's life savings
而找到了一个多年来无人能找到的网络幽灵
to a cyber ghost that no one has been able to find for years...
那恰好是毒品走私称重站?
that happens to be a drug-smuggling way station?
我进到里面才知道, 但是是的
I didn't know that till I got in there, but yeah.
你杀进了一个坚固的房♥间
Then you snipe your way into a fortified room...
里面有数百万美元
不记名债券, 账户代码...
with millions of dollars, bearer bonds, account codes...
你只拿了戴尔的三十万养老金
All you take is 300 grand of Dwyer's pension.
366,400.
366,400
美金现钞
Cash. U.S.
而且是"戴尔"的
And it's "Dyer."
他是你的朋友吗?
Is this guy some friend of yours?
不是
No. No.
曾经载过他一程
Gave him a Lyft once.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你会的
You will.
麻省波士顿
格雷格戴尔吗?
Greg Dyer? - Yeah?
我是艾玛柯林斯 我们通过电♥话♥
I'm Emma Collins. We spoke on the phone.
请进
Come on in.
出♥售♥
那么...
So...
这是什么?
What's this?
$366,400.
$366,400
这是你的养老金
It's your pension.
我可以打开它吗?
Can I open it?
你是如何...?
How did you--?
不是我
Wasn't me.
那么是谁?
Who, then?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
为什么?
Why?
为何一个陌生人会这样做?
Why something like this for a stranger?
那是一个很好的问题
That's a good question.
你可以把收拾好的东西拿出来
You can unpack everything.
我们现在不用搬了
We're not going anywhere now.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有人把这个留在前台给你 你感觉怎么样?
Someone left this for you at the front desk.
百分百很好 -好
How you feeling? - Hundred percent.
因为30分钟后跟局长开会
Good. 'Cause we got a meeting with the director in 30 minutes.
他想见破解意大利个案的人
He wants to meet the person who broke open the Italian situation.
做得好
Nicely done.
"你妈妈会为你感到骄傲" RM
我们赢了!
We won!
我看到了!
I see!
这对阿尔塔蒙特来说是一件大事
It's a big deal for Altamonte.
罗伯托 你忘了这个
Roberto. You forgot this.
电影精选列表