Okay.
有一个条件 -好
One condition. - Yes.
你要戴你那顶新帽子
You wear your new hat.
好
Okay.
别走开
Don't go anywhere.
你开那家餐厅多久了?
How long have you owned the cafe?
二十年了 那是我父母的第一间店
Twenty years. It was my parents' first shop.
我们找到一些东西了 好
We got something. Okay.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是烤肉包
This is kebab. This is...
我们下次吃这个
We'll have this next time.
拿来伴茶一起吃
Good for tea.
他们现在视你为我们的一份子
They see you as one of us now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗, 我可以...
You know...
把脸转向你, 如果你要拍得更好
I could turn and face you straight on if you want to get a better photograph.
五, 四, 三...
Five, four, three...
二, 一
two, one.
你的声音不像你本人
You don't look like you sound.
你的声音像你本人
You do.
不客气
And you're welcome.
为了什么?
For what?
线报
The tip.
我猜它让你找到一些东西
Guessing it led to something.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你在那西西里农场做什么?
What were you doing on that farm in Sicily?
更棒的是
一个带有甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥类麻醉品的农场
Even better, a farm that bundles methamphetamine-based narcotics.
在电♥话♥里说过了, 只是一个...
经过的人
- Told you on the phone, just a guy-- - Passing through.
是的
That's right.
你不要跟我玩游戏
You don't wanna play games with me.
只是在喝我的茶
Just having my tea.
你替谁工作?
Who do you work for?
我退休了
I'm retired.
来自哪里?
From?
我可以拘捕你, 在我们的办公室盘问你
I can just take you in, and we can do this at our office.
你需要司法部门的批准
You need jurisdictional approval for that.
除非你...
Unless you...
除非你要捉我去一个秘密地点
wanna take me to a black site.
折磨我
Torture me.
这话居然出自一位懂得
打给哪一个机构的知情人之口
Says the man who knew which agency line to call.
你从哪里获得那电♥话♥号♥码?
Where'd you get that number?
在书里
In the book.
哪一本书? -小黑书
What book? - Little black book.
你怎么知道是我?
How'd you know I was me?
你正在看罗马旅游指南 们在阿尔塔蒙特
You're reading a tour guide for Rome. We're in Altamonte.
还有你的声音
And your voice.
怎么了?
What about it?
你的M字母发音
The way you pronounce your M's,
干涩, 有一种砂纸的感觉
it's a dry, sandpapery sound.
我会改进
I'll work on that.
你应该
You should.
警♥察♥在那酒庄找到多具尸体
Police found multiple dead bodies on that vineyard.
是的
Yep. Yep, yep.
毒品是危险的职业
Drugs are a dangerous occupation.
是你杀的吗?
You kill 'em?
我像会杀人吗?
Do I look like a guy who kills people?
我开始觉得有可能
I'm warming to the possibility.
有可能
Touchet.
喜欢与否, 你是有嫌疑的人
Like it or not, you're a person of interest.
我是个有趣的人
I'm an interesting person.
你还有什么要告诉我?
What else can you tell me?
没有
Nothing.
相信我, 我希望我可以
And believe me, I wish I could.
一点好奇心都没有吗?
Not even a little curious?
关于什么? -我如何找到你?
About? - How I found you?
啊, 那很容易 你...
Oh, that's easy.
搭了同一艘渡轮
You took the same ferry crossing.
你发现了码头建筑物上的保安摄录机
You noticed the security cameras on the terminal building.
你倒带了两星期, 看到了VW的车牌
You rewound two weeks, saw the license plates for the VW,
环球定位系统给了你位置
GPS gave you the location.
目前为止, 我说得对吗?
How am I doing so far?
下一步, 你对名字做了深入搜索
Next, you'll do a deep search on the name.
已经在进行中
Already in the works.
好 那应该引起你的警惕
Good, good. That should raise your antenna.
为什么?
Why is that?
我...不...想...
I...don't... want...
扫...你...的
to... spoil it...
兴
for... you.
哪里都别去
Stick around.
我才刚开始
I'm just gettin' started.
我也是
Me too.
麦考尔
McCall.
很好 两个C, 两个L
Very good. Two C's, two L's.
喂?
Hello?
你的女儿提早放学
Your daughter left school early.
你是谁?
Who is this?
玛塔小姐
Miss Marta.
你看到盖比吗?
Have you seen Gabby?
你的同僚在早些时候接她走了
One of your officers picked her up a while ago.
一切还好吧?
Is everything all right?
基亚拉!
Chiara!
盖比!
Gabby!
盖比!
Gabby!
吉奥!
Gio!
宪警!
Carabiniere!
爸爸
Daddy, Daddy.
他做了一个愚蠢的错误 对吗?
He made a dumb mistake. Right?
他打了一个不该打的电♥话♥
He made a call he wasn't supposed to.
住手!
Stop!
我求你!
I beg you!
你认为我们这里没有朋友吗?
You don't think we have friends there?
你为什么这么难搞, 宪警?
Why do you need to be difficult, Carabiniere?
你知道你不应该惹麻烦
You know you shouldn't make trouble.
不!
No!
维京!
Viking! Grab the kid, quick. - I'm eating.
捉住那小孩, 快
我在吃东西
谁管你在吃东西
Who gives a shit you're eating.
当然, 我们都应该等维京吃完!
Sure, we should all wait for the Viking to finish eating!
快去!
Move it!
这会给你一个教训
This will teach you a lesson.
来, 带她过来这里
Come on, bring her here.
看着我!
Look at me!
下次我们会伤害这小女孩
Next time we'll hurt the little girl.
或我们做更糟糕的事 明白吗?
Or we do something worse. Got it?
我们做更糟糕的事!
We do something worse!
放开她!
Let her go! - You shut up!
你闭嘴!
好宪警
Good Carabiniere.
医生
Dottore.
吉奥发生什么事?
What happened to Gio?
他跌倒
He fell.
这里发生的事...
What happens here...
发生在很多城镇
happens in many towns.
那是卡莫拉 光荣会
It's the Camorra. The Ndrangheta.
你所谓的黑♥手♥党♥
What you call Mafia.
他们像癌症
They're like cancer.
跟癌症一样...
And like cancer...
无药可治
no cure.
我该叫救护车吗?
Should I call an ambulance?
蛮惊人的
电影精选列表