I killed your brother.
我告诉他:
I asked him:
"放过这些人"
他不听, 所以...
"Leave these people alone." He wouldn't listen, so...
你离开家乡很远...
You're a long way from home...
美国人
American.
我在我该在的地方
I'm where I'm supposed to be.
我在这里
Here I am.
我在这里
Here I am.
你明白现在发生什么事?
You understand what happens now?
我理解弱点 我理解痛苦
I understand weakness. I understand pain.
我理解死亡 我理解痛苦
I understand death. I understand suffering.
因为这些人, 我开始理解和平
And because of these people, I'm starting to understand peace.
你不能把它从我身上夺走
You can't take that away from me.
上帝见证我
God is my witness,
你不能从他们身上拿走 所以...
you're not gonna take it away from them.
你明白吗? 这就是问题
So do you understand? That's the question.
我明白我可以拿我想要的任何东西
I understand I can take anything I want.
那就把我带走
Then take me.
既然你可以带走你想要的东西, 把我带走
Since you can take anything you want, take me. Here I am.
我在这里 把我带走
Here I am. Take me.
把我带走
Take me.
只是不要在这里做
Just don't do it here.
但是这里是最好的地方, 美国人
But this is the best place, American.
在这些鹅卵石上
On these cobblestones.
那么他们可以看到并告诉其他人所目睹的事
So these people can see and tell others what they witnessed.
你不必这样做, 孩子
You don't have to do this, my son.
好
Okay.
你的选择
Your choice.
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
这总是我的选择
It's always my choice.
真的吗?
Really?
文森特
Vincent.
那么你也射我!
Then shoot me too!
那么杀了我!
Then kill me!
我们得走了 们正在给我们录影, 文森特
We gotta go. They're recording us, Vincent.
放开她
Let her go.
多感人的一刻
What a beautiful moment.
但是不会持久
But it won't last long.
享受这一刻, 美国人
So enjoy it, American.
因为我会回来
'Cause I'll be back.
我会在这里
I'll be here.
我会把这里变成战场
And I'll leave this place like a war blew through it.
我会等你 快点
I'll be waiting for you. Hurry up.
我会杀了你们所有人!
I'll kill you all!
老大, 我们必须走了 警♥察♥来了
Boss, we've got to go. The police are coming.
我很快见你 我们很快再见
I'll see you soon. I'll see you very soon.
走吧!
Let's go!
快点 比你想象的还快
Hurry up. Sooner than you think.
我们知道这美国人什么?
What do we know about the American?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
所有人都不说
No one is talking.
我们也跟我们的联络人核查过, 但是...
We checked also with our contacts but...
什么都找不到
nothing.
没有人说吗?
No one is talking?
可能是联邦调查局...
Could be FBI,
中♥央♥情报局...
the CIA...
国际刑♥警♥...
Interpol...
我们不知道, 文森特
We don't know, Vincent.
如果是我们的敌人之一, 其他家族之一呢?
What if it's one of our enemies, one of the other families?
我们会杀了那美国人
We will kill the American.
我们会杀了那美国人, 把那地方烧了!
We will kill the American, we will burn that fucking place!
明天, 西蒙
Tomorrow, Simone.
明天
Tomorrow.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
去查看
Go check.
什么都没有
Nothing.
那里没有人
There's no one there.
萨尔瓦多?
Salvatore?
萨尔瓦多!
Salvatò!
萨尔瓦...
Salvat--
西蒙
Simone.
安东尼奥!
Antonio?
萨尔瓦多!
Salvatò?
萨尔瓦多!
Salvatò?
萨尔瓦多!
Salvatore?
安东尼奥?
Antonio?
萨尔瓦多!
Salvatò! Salvatò!
吉奥
Giò.
吉奥! 吉奥
Giò! Giò.
不要惹我!
Don't fuck with me!
我的人
My men...
会找你
are going to find you...
并像杀狗那样杀你
and kill you like a dog.
我们都需要面对...
We all have to face...
死亡
Death.
你到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
那是血
It was the blood
你是谁?
Who are you?
在药物停止你的心脏前, 你有六分钟
You have less than six minutes before the pills stop your heart.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我知道
So I know
那是血
It was the blood
给我的
For me
有一天当我迷失后
One day when I was lost
马可!
Marco!
马可!
Marco!
你是谁?
Who are you?
有一天当我迷失后
One day when I was lost
在一次联♥合♥行♥动♥中
In a coordinated effort,
中♥央♥情报局和国际刑♥警♥组织
the CIA and Interpol have seized enough synthetic amphetamine
查获了合成安非他明
足以杀死 210 万人
to kill 2.1 million people,
比意大利那不勒斯的
more than the population of Naples, Italy.
人口还要多
推♥翻♥来卡莫拉当地的领导层
Taking down the local Camorra leadership,
行动已经
the operation has disrupted the drug trade,
扰乱了毒品贸易
切断了恐怖组织
的资金来源
cutting funding to a terrorist cell.
这是一个刚发生的事:
And in a just-breaking story:
文森特夸兰塔, 据称是
Vincent Quaranta,
卡莫拉五个家族的头目
alleged head of the Camorra's five families,
昨晚被发现死在那不勒斯街头
was found dead on a Naples street last night
因过量服用他在街上出♥售♥的毒品
from an apparent overdose on the very drug he sold on those streets.
错过了所有乐趣
Missing all the fun.
瓦解它是有趣的部分
Cracking it was the fun part.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么?
For what?
那通电♥话♥
That phone call.
你救了我一命
It saved my life.
不客气
Welcome.
那是你离开的背包吗?
Is that your go bag?
不, 这是...
这是$366,400
No, it's $366,400.
美金现钞
Cash. U.S.
西西里
Sicily.
你进去了那存钱室, 对吗?
Got into that money room, didn't you?
要来做什么?
So, what's it for?
这是格雷格戴尔的养老金
It's Greg Dyer's pension.
Who?
谁?
Greg Dyer. He's a bricklayer. Forty-three years.
格雷格戴尔 他是一名瓦工 四十三年
退休了
Retired.
九个月前, 他工会的养老基金
电影精选列表