Pretty amazing.
这教堂在这里已经超过一千年了
This church has been here over a thousand years.
我买♥♥了新的旅游指南
I got a new guidebook.
据说里面有一幅壁画描绘了圣母创造的奇迹
Says there's a fresco inside depicting the Virgin performing a miracle.
拯救某人免遭不公正的绞刑
Saving some guy from being unjustly hanged.
你相信吗?
You believe?
相信什么?
In what?
奇迹
In miracles.
你的意思是一堆看似随意的行为
You mean a bunch of seemingly random acts all falling into line
都在正确的时间地点安排好?
at the right time and place?
不是
No.
搜索有结果了吗?
So how'd the search go?
显然你是鬼
Apparently, you're a ghost.
卟!
Boo!
我不怕鬼
Not afraid of ghosts.
或其他我能看见的东西
Or anything else I can see,
两个C两个L先生
Mr. Two C's and Two L's.
来这里告诉你不是嫌疑犯
Came here to tell you you're not a person of interest.
不是吗?
No?
目前只是一个有趣的人
Just an interesting person, for the time being.
那个西西里农夫是洛伦佐维塔莱
That Sicilian farmer is Lorenzo Vitale.
在国际刑♥警♥的通缉名单里十年了
Spent a decade on Interpol's most wanted list.
经营着一个庞大的网络帝国
Ran a massive cyber empire.
从离岸账户, 政♥府♥机构
养老基金中吸走资金
Siphoning money from offshore accounts, government agencies, pension funds.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥似乎利用他的农场向内地走私毒品
Seems terrorists were using his farm to smuggle drugs to the mainland.
所以我没嫌疑了?
So I'm off the hook?
目前来说
For now.
我必须确认一个
我们不知道它存在的恐怖组织
I gotta ID a cell we didn't know existed.
有计划吗?
Got a plan?
你觉得我是新手吗?
You think I'm new to this?
文书工作两年 这可能是你首次执勤
Desk job two years. Probably your first field tour.
你现在要面对的是本地执法人员
You'll be dealing with the locals now.
重点是什么?
Point is? - They have their own agendas.
他们有自己的议程
他们说的不一定是他们的意思
What they say is not always what they mean.
你真的充满线报
Aren't you just full of tips.
为什么是我?
Why me?
问题是:
The question is:
为什么是西西里? 为什么不是...
Why Sicily?
Why not...
厄尔巴岛或撒丁岛?
Elba or Sardinia?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
为什么...
将毒品走私到整个地区最安全的港口?
Why smuggle drugs into the most secure port in the entire region?
这是一个好问题
That is a good one.
好
Yeah.
当我完成后, 我会给你答案
I'll circle back to you with the answer when I'm done.
我知道你会
I know you will.
那你可以回答我的问题:
Then you can answer my question:
为什么是我?
Why me?
嗨, 警官
Hi, Marshal.
你好吗?
How are you?
你真漂亮
What a pretty girl you are.
记得我吗?
Remember me?
你的头怎样了, 警官? 还痛吗?
How's your head, Marshal? Does it hurt?
别担心, 好吗?
Don't worry, okay?
警官, 听好...
Marshal, listen,
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor from you.
我要你去见索马里人
I need you to go to the Somalis...
向他们要船只
and ask them for their boats.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
你当然能做到
Sure, you can do that.
你现在是我的信使了, 警官
You're my message boy now, Marshal.
做得好, 警官!
Bravo, Marshal!
你喜欢多管闲事
You like being in other people's business.
我很努力不插手, 但是你很为难我
Trying very hard not to be, but you make it very challenging for me.
你不应该插手不关你的事的东西
You should stay out of things that are not your concern.
这对你不好
It's bad for you.
主知道我对坏东西敏感
Lord knows I'm allergic to bad things.
你知道吗...
You know...
我相信人生中的一切...
I believe that everything in life...
都关乎时机
is about timing.
很可惜对你来说
Now, unfortunately for you...
你的时机不是很好
yours isn't very good.
三周前我们不会有这段对话
但现在我在这里
Three weeks ago we wouldn't be having this conversation, but I'm here now.
我真的开始喜欢这地方了
I'm really beginning to like this place...
还有这里的人
and the people.
我开始相信, 打从心底
I'm starting to believe, from the bottom of my heart,
这里就是我该留下的地方
that this is where I'm supposed to be.
所以
So,
不管
whatever it is that you
你和你的朋友要做什么
and your friends do,
请在别处做
please do it somewhere else.
你在警告我吗?
You warning me?
我在给你准备
I'm preparing you.
你们听到他说什么了吗?
Did you get what he said?
他准备好了 他真有趣!
He's getting ready. He's fun!
那是天美时吗?
Is that a Timex?
不是
No.
这是布...
It's a Bulgar--
那里
Right there. Right there.
坐下
Sit down.
坐!
Sit!
我在按住正中神经线
That's the median nerve that I'm compressing.
一到十的指数
On a scale from one to ten,
这是二
that's a two.
这是三
That's a three.
你不想我去到四
You don't want me to go to four.
如果我做到四, 你会拉屎 你不想这样
I go to four, you'll shit on yourself. You don't want that.
我不要 他们都不要
I don't want that. They don't want that.
告诉你的战友他们可以离开了 他们马上滚
Tell your compadres that they can leave. Tell them to beat it.
走开!
Go away!
马上走开!
Go away, now!
这叫做"疼痛依从性"
It's called "pain compliance."
你的脑袋叫你做一件事
Your brain is telling you to do one thing,
但是你的身体告诉你不同的事
but your body's telling you something else.
现在听我说
Now, listen to me.
把枪从腰里拔♥出♥来♥
Take the gun out of your waist.
放在桌子上
Put it on the table.
慢慢地放
Slowly.
开货车过来
Get the van.
这该死的美国人
This fucking American.
他多管闲事
He meddles.
给我香烟
Give me the cigarette.
马可, 你想怎么做?
What do you want to do, Marco?
我要干掉那混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna execute that motherfucker.
文森特呢?
And Vincent?
该死的文森特
Fuck Vincent.
他不能吩咐我要做什么
He doesn't tell me what to do.
走吧
Let's go.
你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
你的枪给我 明白吗?
Give me the gun. Understand?
我们在货车后面找到包裹
We found packages in the back of the van.
某种毒品
Some kind of drug.
不是平常的
Not the usual.
必须叫技术人员来这里检验
Gonna send some techs down here to go through it.
意大利罗马
嘿
Hey.
打开你的电视
Turn on your TV.
火车站的爆♥炸♥
...that the explosion at the train station
是一场至今无人承认的恐怖袭击的结果
is the result of an as-yet-unclaimed terrorist attack.
电影精选列表