鲈鱼我懂 鲈鱼, 对吗?
鲈鱼 很好
- Spigola I know. Sea bass, right? - Sea bass. Perfetto.
两条鲈鱼 新鲜吗?
Due sea bass. Fresh?
你不应该闻鱼
You're not supposed to smell the fish.
看眼睛
Look at the eyes.
眼睛明亮的 不模糊的
Eyes are bright. Not cloudy.
腮是红色或粉色
Gills red or pink.
她说得对
She's right.
斯特凡诺终于卖♥♥掉了那顶帽子
I see Stefano finally sold that hat.
她说什么?
What did she say?
我喜欢你的帽子
I like the hat.
我喜欢
I like it.
她说她喜欢?
She said she liked it?
两条吗?
Two? - How much is it?
多少钱?
今天你不必付钱
Today you don't have to pay.
你是恩佐的朋友 你不必付钱
You are a friend of Enzo. You don't pay.
不, 我要付钱
That I understand. I'm paying.
不 你是恩佐的朋友
你叫什么名字? -安吉罗
No. You are a friend of Enzo.
- What's your name? - Angelo.
安吉罗, 我要付钱
Angelo, I'm paying.
不 -拜托
No. - Please.
恩佐的朋友, 我不能让你付钱
Enzo's friend, I can't let you pay.
下回吧, 我答应让你付钱
Next time, I promise I'll let you pay.
快点, 哈立德, 把鱼给他
Come on, Khalid, let's give him his fish.
谢谢
Thank you.
柯林斯
Collins.
盐酸芬乙啉
Fenethylline hydrochloride.
该死的
Shit.
合成安非他明
斯兰国武装分子使用它 几天不必睡
Synthetic amphetamine. ISIS fighters use it.
Amps them up for days.
那扇门, 那是...?
That door, was that...?
我们必须炸开它
We had to blow it open.
里面还有什么?
What else is in there?
我带你去看 跟我来
I'll show you. Follow me.
多少现金?
How much in cash?
大概1千1百万
Approximately 11 million.
美金
U.S.
摄录机呢?
Cameras?
在同一时间关了
They all went down at the same time.
准18:16
Precisely 18:16.
指纹呢?
What about prints?
目前只找到一组
Only one set so far.
没有吻合的
No match.
多具尸体, 只有一组指纹?
Multiple bodies, only one set of prints?
又如何?
So?
叙利亚的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥把圣♥战♥毒品走私来这里
Terrorists out of Syria smuggling their jihad drug here,
重新包装运去内地?
repackaged, shipped to the mainland?
从这里开始就不是国际航运了
And from here it's no longer international cargo.
蛮聪明的
It's kind of genius.
里面的钱有关联吗?
不, 那是别的东西
- That money in there, is that connected? - No, that's something else.
洗钱, 网络盗窃
不是我们的问题 但这个是
Money laundering, cybertheft. That's not our problem. But this is.
某个不被监视的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥违♥禁♥品♥带到这农场?
Some terrorist faction that's not on our radar,
bringing the contraband to this farm?
你是如何打听到的?
How'd you hear about this?
匿名报信
Call in. Anonymous.
我们必须找出这是否首运
第五, 第二十次?
We gotta find out,
is this the first shipment, fifth, twentieth?
这是第四次
It's the fourth.
如何知道?
How?
过去18个月
这酒庄每月送出二百箱葡萄酒
Past 18 months, this vineyard shipped 200 cases of wine a month.
三个月前, 他们开始送出五百箱
And three months ago, they started shipping 500.
天啊
Fuck me.
我在飞机上检查了财务状况
Checked the financials on my flight over.
我们完全不知情
We're blind on this.
我们慢了就有人受伤
We get behind, people get hurt.
给我跟进
Keep me updated.
好吗? -好
Good? - Yeah.
几乎完全复原了
Almost good to go. - Okay.
恩佐
Enzo.
你看着我的时候, 看到什么?
What do you see when you look at me?
当我来到这里, 你照顾我
I mean, when I come here, you take care of me.
你没叫救护车
You don't call an ambulance.
你没报♥警♥ 你没通知武警
You don't call police. You don't call carabinieri.
为什么?
Why?
记得我问你什么吗?
Remember what I asked you?
我刚来的时候? -是的
When I first come. - Yeah.
是的 你问我是好人还是坏人
Yeah. Yeah. Am I a good man or a bad man, you asked me.
你说你不知道
And you said you didn't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
只有好人会这样说
Only a good man would have said that.
哥哥
Brother.
祈祷吗?
Been praying?
我想上帝没有听到
I don't think God is listening.
什么事?
What's up?
是时候了, 弟弟, 帮我处理更大的问题
It's time, little brother, to help me with bigger issues.
我要你给这个镇和镇民多施加压力
I need you to put more pressure on this town, these people.
对于阿尔塔蒙特, 我们有大计划
度假村, 酒店, 赌场
We have big plans for Altamonte, resorts, hotels, casinos.
你知道该怎么做
You know what's to be done.
当然, 文森特
Sure, Vincent.
这整个海岸很快将是我们的
This entire coast will be ours soon.
全部
All of it.
阿米娜!
Aminah!
不 卡梅拉! 不!
No. Carmela! No!
安吉罗, 不!
Angelo, no, no, no, no!
冷静
Calm, calm.
冷静, 安吉罗 我们是来帮你的
Calm down, Angelo. We're here to help you.
他们毁了我们的所有
They destroyed all we have.
你好, 早安
Hello, good morning.
博努奇警官, 阿尔塔蒙特宪警
Marshal Bonucci, Altamonte Carabinieri.
我需要一些资料...
I need information...
...关于一辆货车的主人
on the owner of a van...
福特...
Ford...
蓝色或黑色
blue or black.
涉嫌纵火
Suspicion of arson.
你为什么要那样做?
Why do you do that?
你说什么?
Scusi?
你为什么要那样做?
Why do you do that?
习惯
Habit.
我爱整洁
I'm neat.
整洁
Neat.
告诉我...
And tell me...
谁给你做饭?
who cooks for you?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
谁给你做饭?
Who cooks for you?
这里吗? 现在?
Here? Now?
在美国的家里
Home. In America.
谁为你准备餐食?
Who prepares your meals?
我自己
I do.
你最喜欢什么菜肴?
And what is your favorite dish?
辣椒肉沫汤
Chili con carne.
不是? 好, 意大利粉
No? Okay, spaghetti. - No. No, no.
好 很好
Ooh, okay. Buono.
肉沫汤
肉沫汤
Con carne.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我...
我想让你见识真正的阿尔塔蒙特美食
I would love to show you the real food of Altamonte.
你可以陪我去吗?
Would you come with me?
好
Yes.
好
电影精选列表