目前还没有嫌犯
At the moment there are no suspects.
你能否确认...?
Were you able to ID the--?
叙利亚人
Syrian nationals.
在六楼的公♥寓♥里发现了他们的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥工厂
Found their bomb-making factory in some sixth-floor apartment.
是否有其他...?
对火车站的计划, 是的
- Were there any other--? - Plans for the train station, yeah.
加上炸♥弹♥零件
Plus bomb parts,
复杂的作品
sophisticated pieces.
这就是他们的毒品资金所资助的
That's what their drug money has been funding.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
那不勒斯
Naples.
马上回来
Get back now.
为什么是西西里?
Why Sicily?
为什么?
Why?
为什么不是厄尔巴岛或撒丁岛?
Why not Elba or Sardinia?
弗兰克, 通过该地区
最安全的港口运毒毫无道理
Makes no sense, Frank,
running drugs through the most secure port in the region.
所以你认为内地派占领了...
So you're thinking that the mainland faction took possession in--
那不勒斯
In Naples.
这是最容易通过的港口
It's the easiest port to slip things through.
我想他们在这里
I think they're here.
所以?
So?
我们找街头毒贩, 对他们进行深入调查
We find the street dealers, drill down hard on them.
逼他们说出供应商 -就能找到批发商
Get them to give up their suppliers. - Who give up wholesalers.
从小到上 很好
Bottom up. That's good.
好, 我从死人们开始
Okay, I'll work down from the dead guys.
如果你是对的...
If you're right--
在终点见
See you at the finish line.
再见
Ciao.
中♥央♥情报局感激你愿意合作, 局长
CIA appreciates your willing cooperation, chief.
我们愿意为你效劳
We are at your disposal.
现在你在做什么?
And what are you doing right now?
我们正在搜集资料
Right now we're gathering information.
我想盘问这几个人
I'd like to question these men.
他...
Him...
你不能盘问
you can't interview.
你打扰我吃早餐
You interrupted my breakfast.
所以...
So...
什么事?
what's the deal?
抱歉, 有人告诉你有一个交易吗?
Oh, I'm sorry, did someone tell you that there was a deal?
我不是来谈判的
I'm not here to negotiate.
我是来给你一个机会
I'm here to give you an opportunity.
我需要一些资料
I need some information.
你将会告诉我
And you're going to give it to me.
我很抱歉你弟弟的事
I'm sorry about your brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐
Take a seat.
我有一件事要跟你谈
There is a matter that I have to talk to you about.
不是今天
Not today.
中♥央♥情报局来了
The CIA arrived.
他们正在寻找一个
进口圣♥战♥毒品的恐怖组织
They are looking for a terrorist cell importing a jihad drug
并把它卖♥♥给全欧洲
and selling it across the EU.
那么你去处理它
Then take care of it.
你必须停止一切
You need to shut everything down.
有一个女人...
There is a woman...
她很聪明
she's smart.
她会查到这不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She'll figure out that it wasn't the terrorists...
而是你
but it was you.
卡莫拉...
The Camorra...
从敌人手中买♥♥毒品
buying drugs from the enemy...
在我们的街头转卖♥♥来资助你的企业
and selling them on our own streets to finance your enterprises.
你必须做好你的份内事
You have to do your job.
你看到他们用你付他们的钱做了什么吗?
Did you see what they did with the money you paid them?
你看到多少人死于那火车站袭击吗?
Did you see how many people died in that train station attack?
我们的人♥民♥
Our people.
如果我不买♥♥他们的毒品
If I wasn't buying their drugs...
其他人会买♥♥
somebody else would have...
同样的人也会死
and the same people would be dead.
我会处理那女人
I'll take care of the woman.
你确保没有人查到我
You make sure nothing touches me.
那你什么都不明白
So you understood nothing.
一点都不明白
Nothing.
你说得对
You're right.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
我弟弟死了而你在这里说废话
My brother is dead and you're here talking about bullshit.
在没有任何信息下
Without any information.
你是笨蛋吗?
Are you stupid?
或你忘了你的位置?
Or have you forgotten your place?
我的位置...
My place...
是警♥察♥总长
is head of the police.
你忘了你是谁吗?
Did you forget who you are?
你是一个野蛮人...
You were a barbarian...
你永远都是一个野蛮人
and a barbarian you'll always be.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
留在这里
Stay here.
你必须找到谁杀了我的弟弟
You must find who killed my brother.
废物!
明白吗?
Piece of shit! Understood?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
现在我的野蛮人会送你去医院
Now my barbarians will bring you to the hospital.
快去, 也许以后还能动几根手指
Hurry up and maybe one day you'll wiggle a couple of fingers.
你明白我的讯息吗?
Did you get my message?
下次我会割下你的头寄去给你的孙子
Next time I'll take your head and mail it to your grandchildren.
感谢你在这事件上出手相助, 巴雷拉
Appreciate you giving us a hand on this, Barella.
走吧, 安东尼奥
Let's go, Antonio.
这些东西来自货车后面
These came from the back of the van.
从未看过这种东西
Never seen something like that before.
发生什么事?
What's going on?
巴雷拉总警长被袭击
Chief Barella's been attacked.
谁干的?
By who?
我们不知道
We don't know.
但是他有你正在调查的资料
But he has information regarding your investigation.
这位警员会护送你去医院
This officer will escort you to the hospital.
我失陪了
Now, excuse me.
你找错地方了
You're looking in the wrong place.
麦考尔?
McCall?
不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's not terrorists.
是卡莫拉
It's the Camorra.
小心
Be careful.
我待会再打给你
Let me call you back in a minute.
柯林斯 -弗兰克!
Collins. - Frank!
她会没事吧?
Is she gonna be okay?
我们要找的不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We're not looking for terrorists.
是卡莫拉
It's the Camorra.
照顾她, 好吗?
Take care of her, okay?
我会处理, 柯林斯
I got this. I got this, Collins. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Okay.
阿尔塔蒙特!
Altamonte!
我弟弟在你们的街上被谋杀!
My brother was murdered on your streets!
把凶手交给我...
Bring me who did it...
我会奖赏你!
and I will reward you!
你们知道是谁干的
You know who did it.
告诉是谁杀了我的弟弟!
Tell me who killed my brother!
下次不只是你的耳朵
Next time it'll be more than your ear.
今天我会杀多少人?
How many will I kill today?
说谁杀了我的弟弟
Say who killed my brother...
不然你们会亲眼看我杀掉你们的家人
or I'll kill your family while you watch.
出来!
Show yourself!
你要找的人是我
It's me you want.
我杀了你的弟弟
电影精选列表