我也不认识拜斯,我们只是开心一下
I don't know no Bytes. We were just having a bit of fun.
又没有伤害他
We never hurt him.
只是开心一下,就这些
You know, just having a laugh, that's all.
你这混♥蛋♥!他不见了!
You bastard! He's gone!
我离开时,他在床上,平安无事
When I left him, he was in bed safe and sound!
你这混♥蛋♥!你这混♥蛋♥!
You bastard! You bastard!
你听我说!我说了,我不认识拜斯!
You're not listening to me! I told you, I don't know no Bytes!
我没做错什么
I ain't done nothing wrong.
人们付了钱来看你的怪物,我是收钱的
People pay money to see your monster. I collect it.
你才是怪物!你才是畸型!
You're the monster! You're the freak!
出去!你完蛋了!
Now, get out! You're finished!
你别吓唬我,你和你那该死的象人
You don't frighten me, you and your bleedin' Elephant Man.
我很高兴那样做,你能拿我怎样
I'm glad what I done, and you can do nothing about it.
只有玛舍德夫人有权解雇我
Only Mothershead can sack me now!
搞定!
Done.
有件事我要告诉你,特里夫斯
There's something I'd like to tell you, Treves.
像你一样,我为约翰的事也很难过
You know, I felt as deeply as you did about John.
现在他失踪了...
Well, now he's disappeared...
很可能去了大♥陆♥
very likely to the continent.
你不可能去找他
There's no question of your going after him.
这里的病人需要你
You're desperately needed here by your patients.
你已经尽力了
You did everything in your power.
记住,特里夫斯
Remember that, Treves.
你已经尽力了
Everything in your power.
给他一张凳子
Get the stool.
杂种,快起来
Get up, you bastard.
看看这些美丽的动物
Look at all these beautiful animals.
你有这么多
What a lot you have.
你这狡诈的杂种
That sly bastard.
他害惨了我!
He's doing this to spite me!
你害惨了我...
You're doing this to spite me...
你不会好过的!
and it's got to stop!
拜斯,他病了!
Bytes, he's sick!
让他死!
Let him die!
但别指望我会埋...
But don't think I'm going to bury that...
你这堆臭肉!
bag of flesh!
错!
Wrong!
事实上...
As a matter of fact...
拜斯,别这样! -事实上...
Bytes, no! -As a matter of fact...
拜斯,别这样,拜托!
Bytes, stop, please!
拜斯,请别这样!
Bytes, please, don't!
我们商量好了...
We've decided...
我们放你走
we're gonna get you out of here.
好吗?
All right?
祝你好运,朋友,好运
Good on you, mate. Good on you.
好运,我的朋友
Luck, my friend.
好运,谁比我们更需要好运?
Luck. And who needs it more than we?
嗨,先生
Hey, mister.
先生,你的头怎么这样大?
Mister, why is your head so big?
你的头怎么这样大,先生?
Why is your head so big, mister?
你的头怎么这样大?你为什么不回答我?
Why is your head so big? Why won't you answer me?
你的头怎么这样大,先生?
Why is your head so big, mister?
抓住他!
Stop him!
不!
No!
我不是动物!
I am not an animal!
我不是动物!
I am not an animal!
我是个人!
I am a human being!
我是个...
I am...
男人!
a man!
对不起,先生
Excuse me, sir.
请让一下,先生,对不起
Out of the way, sir. Excuse me.
特里夫斯先生,先生!他们找到了他!
Mr. Treves, sir! They found him!
他们发现了约翰!
I think they found John!
谢谢
Thank you.
安静,姑娘 -抱歉
Keep still, girl. -Sorry.
肯德尔太太真好,为今晚,她给了我这身衣服
That was very nice of Mrs. Kendal to give me this dress for tonight.
很漂亮
It's so beautiful.
肯德尔太太知道约翰快要死了吗?
Does Mrs. Kendal know that John is dying?
对,她知道
Yes, she knows.
我看上去怎么样?
How do I look?
很帅
Splendid.
很顺眼,你看上去真的不错
Now, you will not look out of place. You look absolutely splendid.
哦,非常好,我们可以走了吗? -可以
Oh, splendid. Shall we go? -Yes.
再次...
Again...
发生那样的事,我很难过
I can't tell you how sorry I am for what happened.
你知道,我也不知该怎样,真的
You see, I had no idea, really.
别责怪自己
Please, you mustn't blame yourself.
特里夫斯先生,别担心我...
Mr. Treves, don't worry about me...
我的朋友
my friend.
我每时每刻都很快乐
I am happy every hour of the day.
我的生活是充实的,因为我知道有人爱我
My life is full because I know that I am loved.
我找回了自己
I have gained myself.
我想说...
I could not say that...
这都是因为你
were it not for you.
嗯,我...
Well, and l...
你也为我做了不少事
You've done so much for me as well.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...
So...
我去找一下马舍德夫人和诺拉...
I'll fetch Mrs. Mothershead and Nora...
我很快就回来
and be back in a few minutes.
好的,朋友
Very good, my friend.
我的朋友
My friend.
肯德尔女士
Mrs. Kendal.
谢谢
Thank you.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness...
女士们,先生们...
ladies and gentlemen...
今晚的演出对我和另一个人...
tonight's performance was very special to me...
都有着特殊的意义
because it was very special to someone else.
一个了解和热爱戏院的人
A man who knows the theater and who loves the theater...
但这是他第一次来戏院
and yet this is the very first time he's ever been here.
我希望...
I wish to dedicate...
所有的演出人员都希望...
The whole company wishes to dedicate with all their hearts...
将今晚的演出...
tonight's performance...
敬献给约翰.梅里克先生...
to Mr. John Merrick...
我亲爱的朋友
my very dear friend.
站起来,他们想见你
Stand up. They want to see you.
来吧,不要紧,站起来
Go on. It's all right. Just stand up.
他们想见你
They want to see you.
我真的相信...
I really did believe that...
食人妖绝对逃不出地牢
the ogre would never get out of the dungeon.
好,你很高兴
Good. So you really enjoyed yourself?
太好了!
It was wonderful!
好,我们一定还去
Good. Then we must go again some evening.
哦,是的,我希望如此
Oh, yes. Oh, I hope so.
我们会去的,会的
Yes, we will. We will.
我也很高兴
Good. I'm pleased.
嗯,我要走了
Well, I ought to go.
你该睡了,晚安,好好睡
You must get some sleep. Good night, and sleep well.
你也一样,我的朋友 -好
And you too, my friend. -Yes.
真高兴你能这样快乐
I'm so pleased you enjoyed yourself.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
终于完成了
It's finished.
没有,哦,没有什么会消逝
Never, oh, never nothing will die.
溪水常流,微风常吹
The stream flows, the wind blows.
白云漂浮,心脏跳动
The cloud fleets, the heart beats.
没什么会消逝
Nothing will die.