他们会为这事表彰你的
They'll give you a commendation for this.
干得太棒了 杰瑞 你怎么做到的
Well done Jerry. How'd you do it?
他这是怎么了
What's the matter with him?
他就是这样的
The way he's acting over it.
沃斯 一个王牌
Voss! .. An ace!
你有空白的战斗报告用纸吗
You got a combat-report blank?
我对斯蒂文斯的事情很遗憾
Too bad about Stevens.
是啊
Yeah.
很遗憾
Too bad.
在斯蒂文斯拍摄时遇袭
飞机翻转时斯蒂文斯掉了下去
我击落敌军飞行员”沃斯“
扬
".. and he impressed his last few guests, before he passed away."
"I'll tell you how it happened, on another day .."
你想做什么
What do you want?
他们在里面等你呢
They're waiting for you in there.
顿汉少校让我过来的
Major Dunham sent me.
我不会去的
Well, I'm not going.
我是无所谓
Well, that's alright with me
但这个聚会是为了你开的
but they're giving this binge in your honor.
为了庆祝我杀掉了一个二十岁的孩子
A binge to celebrate the killing of a twenty-year old kid.
天 真是好极了
Gee .. that's great.
我为了什么都不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for anything.
我当然要去
Sure I'll go.
杰瑞来啦 快过来
Here's Jerry now. Come on Jerry.
克鲁克先生 到这边来
Mr Crocker, come here.
我们都等着你呢 杰瑞
We've been waiting for you Jerry.
来尝尝 杰瑞 我们进口了一些真正的食物
Come along Jerry .. we've imported some real food.
将军还送来了一箱98年的凯歌♥香槟
And the General has sent up a case of '98 Clicquot.
先生们 我觉得这场聚会应该
Gentlemen .. I think we ought to start this affair ..
以给杰瑞敬酒开场
With a toast to Jerry.
先生们 敬杰瑞·扬
Gentlemen .. Jerry Young.
干得好 杰瑞
Well done Jerry ..
大家都站起来
Everybody up.
我为我杀的那个人举杯
I'm drinking to the man I killed.
沃斯
Voss!
谢谢你们办了这次聚会 伙计们 这是我的荣幸
Thanks for the binge, boys .. it's an honor.
很遗憾斯蒂文斯不能在这里
Too bad Stevens can't be here.
这对他一定有重大意义
It would have meant a lot to him.
他摔下去了 3000尺
He fell out .. 3,000 feet.
如果沃斯不是和我正面对决 我是没办法击落他的
I wouldn't have got Voss if he hadn't come at me head-on.
我到野战医院去看他
I went to the field hospital to see him.
以为我会见到一个男人
I thought I'd find a man.
看见的却是个金发的孩子 就像你们许多人一样
I found a blond kid .. like a lot of you!
他身上有两个弹孔
Two bullet-holes in him.
他们恭喜了我
They congratulated me for it.
恭喜了我整整一天
Congratulated me all day ..
说我♥干♥了件大好事
told me I'd done a great thing.
他们把我把我当成了一个闪闪发光的神
They set me up a shiny, tin God.
一个英雄 一张王牌
A hero .. an ace!
他们指望我像个英雄一样做事
They expect me to act like a hero.
那样你们都有机会尝尝这种滋味
So you can all play at being heroes.
那样你们就能出去把其他孩子们打下来
So you can go out and shoot other kids down and burning
你们自己也会被杀
and get killed yourselves.
他们为了这个表彰你 给你勋章
They'll decorate you for it. They'll give you medals.
就像对我做的那样
Just like they did in me!
这些是我杀死孩子们得来的
I got these for killing kids!
这些勋章是由撕裂的皮肉、破碎的骨头和鲜血做成的
They are all chunks of torn flesh .. and broken bones .. and blood!
而这究竟是为了什么
And .. for .. WHAT?
我告诉你们 这就是战争
I give you .. WAR!
他喝得烂醉如泥了
Drunk as an owl.
我觉得也是
Ha, I'll say he is.
酩酊大醉
Blotto.
今天他也有这个权力喝醉
And who has a better right?
再来一瓶酒 霍根
Another bottle of wine, Hogan ..
进来
Come in.
你好 克鲁克
Hello Crocker.
你好 长官
Hello sir.
我把他放上♥床♥了 长官
I got him to bed alright sir.
很好
Oh good.
我知道了 他醉得真快不是吗
I see .. he got drunk quickly, didn't he?
是的 长官
Yes sir.
好吧 他明早就会没事了
Yes .. well, he'll be alright in the morning.
希望如此 长官
I hope so sir.
他明天的任务挺简单的
He's got an easy show tomorrow.
好的 长官
Yes sir.
他
He ..
他请我跟他一起飞 长官
He asked me to fly with him, sir.
是吗
So?
噢 我很高兴听到这个消息
Oh .. oh, I'm glad of that.
是的 长官
Yes sir.
你确定没有什么我能帮忙的了
You are sure there is nothing I can do?
没有了 长官
No sir.
晚安 克鲁克
Goodnight Crocker.
晚安 长官
Goodnight sir.
电影精选列表