你记不记得 那位有妻有子的先生
You know sir, that nice gentleman with the wife and child sir.
金斯福
Kingsford.
金斯福 就是他
Kingsford. That's right sir, yes.
晚安 长官
Good night sir.
你是我的新观察员吗
Are you my new Observer?
是的
Yeah.
我听说你两个月里失去了五个观察员
Well, well .. I gather you lost five men in two months.
是谁的错 你的还是他们的
Whose fault was that? Yours or theirs?
我真希望我能知道
I wish I knew.
是啊 那样确实会好很多
Yeah, that would be nice.
真好笑 你居然被调配给我 克鲁克
Funny you being assigned to me, Crocker.
我不是被调配给你的
No it isn't.
是我主动请求调来你这的
I asked for it.
我以为你不喜欢我
I thought you didn't like me.
我是不喜欢
I don't.
那为什么
Then, what the ..?
好奇心 伙计 好奇心
Curiosity fellah .. curiosity.
我听说了你和你的勋章 我想知道你是怎么办到的
I heard about you and your medal. I wanted to see how you did it.
你还能坚持做多久
And how long you could keep on doing it.
谁知道呢
How can you tell?
我随时都可能会牺牲
I'm likely to get mine any minute.
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean that.
我只是好奇你能在精神崩溃之前坚持多久
I was just wondering how long you'd go on before your nerves would go to pieces.
你觉得我是个懦夫
You think I'm yellow, eh?
当然 我知道你就是
Sure .. I know you are.
记得那天在英格兰我往你脸上打了一拳
Remember that day when I laid one on your jaw
你倒下去就待着不动了
and you went down flat on your back and stayed there?
还记得吗
Remember that?
我当然记得
Yeah .. yeah, I remember.
如果是你打我了一拳
Suppose it was me you'd socked on the jaw
你觉得我会怎么做
what do you think I'd have done?
我不知道
I don't know.
这下子 你会怎么做
Well, what would you do?
你先等等
Now wait a minute!
你才刚来 还不知道这是怎么一回事
You just got out here and you don't know what it's all about yet.
但既然你到了这里 很不幸我们俩就得一起完成任务
But as long as you're here, you and I have a job to do .. together unfortunately.
你呆在飞机后座 我呆在前座
You just stick in the back end of the bus, and I'll stick in the front.
我会带你去任何你想去的地方
And I'll take you anywhere you want to go.
只要记着你别漏掉什么东西
Just see that you don't miss anything.
想喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
在土耳其闺房♥的一夜
这不是我的固执的老相识吗
Well, well, it's him in short pants. If it ain't old stick-in-the-mud.
你还是一如既往的有趣啊
Why, you're still the funny-fellah, huh?
在这里可没有后座司机了 小伙子
None of that backseat driving there, sunshine.
滚吧
Oh lay off.
你好啊 懒汉
Hiya Slug.
杰瑞你怎么想的
What do you say Jerry?
他们告诉我接着飞
They tell me to keep flying this guy right
他们就能给你一个新的绶带了
so they give you another ribbon.
别担心我了 担心你自己的勋章吧
Don't you worry about it. You worry about your own decorations.
就我射敌机的准头
The way I'm missing those enemy planes
德军该给我个铁十字勋章
they ought to be giving me the Iron Cross.
你这个蠢家伙
Hey, you sap.
我才不蠢
Not me.
每次有危险任务的时候
Whenever there's dangerous work to be done
少校叫的是谁
who is the Major paging?
从来不是我
Me? .. Never ..
他召唤的是杰瑞·扬中尉
He asks for Lieutenant Jerry Young
那个胸前有绶带的人
that guy with the ribbons on his chest.
我有什么办法
Can I help it?
现在肯定没办法了 你被锁定了
Not now, you can't. You are marked.
你在我胸前看到绶带了吗
You see any ribbons on my chest though?
没有 你永远都不会看到
No, you never will.
不会有长官看到我的时候说:”那是个勇敢的人“
There'll never be an officer look at me and say "there's a brave man".
”把脏活累活都丢给他“
"Let's get him to do the dirty work."
你究竟是为什么加入军队的
What did you join this army for, you sap?
你想干什么 杀了我吗
What are you trying to do? Kill me?
又不是你在开飞机
And who's flying this ship, anyway?
你害我失手了 我本来能打中他的
You made me miss. I had him cold.
那正是我的目的
That's what I tried to do.
是吗 那下一次你
Yeah, well not next time you ..
瞄高一点 高一点
A little higher .. a little higher.
现在 你刚刚在上面说的什么
Now .. what was that you were saying up there?
有什么关系 你的枪卡壳了吗
What's the matter? Did your guns jam?
没错 就是卡壳了
Yeah, they jammed.
下次你再像今天这么搞
And next time you pull one like that
我就往你脑袋上射击
I'll jam them down the back of your skull.
下次你不会有机会向跳伞的人开枪了
Next time you take a pop at a fellah in a parachute, you won't get a chance to.
你想我怎么做 亲他一口吗
What do you want me to do, kiss him?
你还好吗 杰瑞
You alright Jerry?
毫发无损
Yeah, by the skin of my teeth.
我在最后一次俯冲的时候差点就被打中了
I nearly caught in on that last dive.
那架绿色机尾上的人真是个好手
Sweet Christopher, can that Green-Tail fly!
你该看看我被他逼着转圈
You should have seen him ride me down in a spin.
我真是全力以赴了
I tried everything.
他对我紧追不舍
He was on my tail all the way.
是吗 他怎么样
Yeah, well how about the ..?
噢 他可真是个好枪手
Oh, he's a great gunner.
他打下了六百码外一个手无寸铁的观察员
He shot down a defenceless observer at 600 yards.
".. over us, one little game for all of us .. one little .. "
噢 我不受欢迎是吧
Oh .. I'm poison, huh?
虽然问了也不会有什么不同 但为什么
Well, not that it makes any difference, but what is it?
很简单
Well it's simply this old boy.
我们不向跳伞的观察员射击
We don't shoot down observers when they getting away in parachutes.
我不明白
I don't get it.
那家伙在一个观测气球上
That fellah was in an observation balloon.
也许他观察到了什么重要的东西
Maybe he observed something
足以帮助敌军摧毁我们这整个阵地
that would help the enemy wipe out this whole sector.
我阻止了他带着情报降落
I kept him from landing with that information.
就为这个 我成了恶人
And for that, I'm a dirty-deuce?
也许你能告诉我究竟是为什么
Well, maybe you can tell me why?
这是从背后捅刀子
It's shooting a man in the back.
没人这么干 就是这样
Nobody does it. That's all.
类似一种君子协定
Sort of a gentleman's agreement old chap.
为什么你不学聪明一
Say mister, why don't you get wise ..?
为什么你不学聪明一点 这是战争
Why don't you get wise? This is a war!
我是被征召进来杀敌的
I'm hired to kill the enemy
那可没有什么规则可言
and there ain't no book of rules about that.
每杀死一个敌人 就意味着少了一个人来杀我
Every one I've put away means one less to kill me.
这是我的工作 我只是执行罢了
That's my job, and I'm doing it.
你工作做得相当不错 但听清楚了
You're doing it darn well, but get this!
在我开的飞机上你不许向跳伞的人开枪
You're not popping off guys in parachutes from any ship I'm flying.
那就这么说好了哈
Well that settles that, as my grandma said.
谁还要喝一杯的
Who's going to buy the next drink?
您想喝点什么 先生
What's your pleasure, gentlemen?
“昨晚被炮弹炸 前天晚上也被炮弹炸”
" .. bombed last night ..bombed the night before .."
今晚我们会被更多的炮弹炸开花
" .. we're going to get bombed tonight, as we've never been bombed before .."
进来
Come in.
你好 克鲁克
Hello Crocker.
你好 长官
Hello sir.
扬在哪里
Where's Young?
我不知道 我猜和理查斯在附近哪里吧
I don't know .. he and Richards are around somewhere I guess.
我可能得派守卫去找他了
I suppose I'll have to turn
out the guard to find him.
出什么事了吗
Anything wrong?
什么 没有 没有
What? No, no.
只是司令部刚才打电♥话♥来
Only GHQ has just telephoned.
有个法国将军大约半小时左右会到这来授予他法国十字勋章
A French General will be here in an hour to decorate him with the Croix De Guerre.
噢 又一个军功章是吧
Oh, another medal, huh?
好吧 这可能是他应得的
Well, I suppose he deserves it.
你也有一个 克鲁克
You're getting one too, Crocker.
我出去找他 我想他应该在玛黛酒馆那
电影精选列表