I'll go and get him .. I think he's over at Madame's.
不用麻烦了 我传个命令下去
Oh no, never mind. I'll send an orderly.
我
I uh ..
我猜他又喝得酩酊大醉了
I suppose he's getting blotto again?
他喝醉又怎么了
Well, what if he is?
他最近喝得太多了
Oh, he's drinking too much lately.
听着 少校
Look, Major.
也许喝点威士忌不是什么坏主意
Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea if other fellahs tried the same brand of whiskey.
我只是想知道你是怎么看他的
Well, I just wanted to know how you felt about him.
别误会我的意思 中校
Well, don't get me wrong about him, Major.
我不喜欢他这个人
I don't like that sort of talk.
不喜欢
No?
那你为什么要冒着这么大雨去找他
Then, why are going out in this rain to find him?
我知道就见鬼了
Well, I'm darned if I know.
差不多了 杰瑞 别想那么多了
Oh come on Jerry, snap out of it will you.
我也很希望能不去想
I wish I could get it out of my mind you know.
当你看到一个那样的人 燃烧着坠落
When you see a guy like that, falling and burning
你心里知道他一点机会都没有
you know he hasn't got a chance.
你没法把这副画面从你的脑海里清除掉
You can't snap a picture like that out of your mind.
那是你喝得还不够多
You don't drink enough.
喝再多酒都不够的
I can't drink enough.
范妮
Hey Fanny.
你还需要什么 理查斯
Richards?
Comment l'omelette?
意思是“煎蛋做得怎么样了 ”
That meaning in English "how's the omelette?"
就来 帅哥
Coming up, handsome.
听见了吗 我在教她英语呢
You get that? I've been teaching her English.
教英语
English?
夜校
Night school.
他不相信我 范妮
He don't believe me Fanny.
放下煎蛋 给他露一手
Put that omelette down there and show him.
好嘞 让我看看
Yes, so ..
你看
Voila! .. See?
迈克给你的这个
Mike give you that?
是啊 我雪得恨好(女角色语法不对)
─ Uhuh. It has learnt me goo
“老古板”
The "Big Stiff".
我让你这么叫中校的 不是叫我
That's what I told you to call the Major, not me.
好的宝贝
Okay baby!
怎么了 你不吃点吗 不吃
Why? .. You no eat? Not you?
你这个小狗崽子
You old "son-of-a-gun".
什么
What?
他告诉我你父亲是个重要人物
He told me your father was of much importance.
他是个“虎父”
He was a "big-gun".
所以 你就是个“犬子”
So, you are "son-of-a-gun".
你好呀 你这个小狗崽
Hiya. Hello, you son-of-a ..
我在这的时候别这么说 嘘 早上好
Not while I'm here. Shush .. good morning.
她刚刚说什么
What was that?
噢 迈克只是在和玛黛开玩笑
Oh Mike, just been kidding along with Madame.
嘿 我正找你呢 中校要见你
Hey, I've been looking for you. The Major wants you.
干嘛找我 他想干什么
Me? What for? What does he want?
他要给你个新勋章
He's going to hang another medal on you.
告诉他我已经有一个了
Tell him I've got a medal.
我知道了 他要有两个了
Well, I see he's going to have two.
走吧
Come on.
晚安 我的朋友
Bon soir mes amis.
晚安 玛黛
Bon soir Madame.
等等 我也要走了
Wait a bit, I'm going too.
范妮 你不知道我们这顿饭吃的多开心
Well Fanny, you don't know how much we enjoyed that meal.
煎蛋真是太美味了
The omelette was terrific.
抱歉不能留下来吃完它了
Sorry I can't stay and finish it.
给你钱 亲爱的
Here you are honey.
亲我一下 范妮
Kiss me Fanny.
上吧 范妮 让他见识一下
Go on Fanny, give it to him.
他正♥见♥识着呢
He's getting it.
噢 真是太刺♥激♥了
Oh, just too rich for the blood.
好吧 再见了 范妮
Well, goodbye Fanny.
我还得告诉你多少次 我的名字叫菲菲
How many times must I tell you: my name is "Fifi"
哼。是吗
Well .. yeah.
对别人来说你也许是“菲菲”
Why you might be "Fifi" to the rest of the world
但在我心里你永远是“范妮”
but you're nothing but "Fanny" to me.
再见了 亲爱的
Goodbye honey.
再见
good day.
嘿 你干嘛呢
Hey, what's the big idea?
让你的脑袋清醒一点
Cool your head off.
你领勋章的时候最好别醉倒在地上
You can't fall on your face when you're getting a medal.
听着 我没事
Listen, I'm alright.
立正
Attention!
[ french ]
杰瑞·扬
Jerry Young.
皇家陆军航♥空♥队
Royal Flying Corps.
他又要来要你的电♥话♥号♥码了 看 他过来了
He's going to get your telephone number again. Here he comes, look.
[ french ]
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说你喝的白兰地太差劲了
He says you're drinking lousy cognac.
他要送你点好货
He's going to send you some real stuff.
[ french ]
迈克尔·理查斯
Michael Richards.
皇家陆军航♥空♥队
Royal Flying Corps.
他现在来要你的电♥话♥号♥码了 迈克
Now he's going to get your telephone number, Mike.
祝你健康
Gesundheit!
(美国常用说法 是德语 他们在跟德国打仗 所以 )
再见 先生们
Au revoir, messieurs.
还挺好看的 是不是
Well, rather pretty old boy, eh what?
我因为是表演得最好的狗 所以得了这个绶带
I got this ribbon for being the best dog in the show.
我说 这真是你的
I say, is it really yours?
我为了得到这个还不得不亲了那将军几口呢
Well, I had to kiss the General's ass to get it.
但那对英雄来说算不了什么
But, what's that to a hero?
我猜只剩下我们几个了
Yes, I guess there's only a few of us left.
我告诉你们 虽然我不太习惯在众目睽睽下喝酒
Boys, I want to tell you, unaccustomed as I am to public drinking.
我只想告诉你们 不要失去希望
I just want to tell you, don't get discouraged, see.
因为只要他们接着把这些勋章送人
Because as long as they keep giving these medals out
战争就不会停下来的
that'll keep the war going.
现在要是有什么任务
When there's work to be done.
中校会去找谁嘞
Who will the Major page now?
快点儿 霍根 给我们来瓶香槟
Come on there Hogan, give us that champagne.
霍根我告诉你 今天真是个好日子
It was a great day Hogan, I want to tell you.
你是理查斯先生吗
Are you Mr Richards?
你们出来个人 告诉这个男孩我是谁
One of you gentlemen, tell this boy who I am.
法国最糟糕的模仿者
The worst impostor in France.
最糟糕的飞行员
The worst pilot in France.
世界上最糟糕的才对
In the whole world.
只会靠老师的照顾
The teacher's pet.
我这群损友
My pals ..
找我有什么事吗 孩子
What's on your mind, son?
我是约翰尼·斯蒂文斯 你的新观察员
I'm Johnny Stevens, your new observer.
观察员 嘿 杰瑞
Observer? Hey Jerry!
赶紧过来看看 我当爸爸了
Finish what you do to come out a little. Look, I'm father.
观察员 站到吧台这边来 孩子
Observer? Step up to the bar, son.
你想喝一杯吗
Would you like to have a drink?
好啊 谢谢你
Sure, thanks.
霍根 给我的孩子来碗牛奶
Hogan .. give my son a bowl of milk, will you.
我可以要点威士忌吗
Could I have a little whiskey?
威士忌 威士忌
Whiskey? Whiskey?
给他点威士忌和一碗牛奶
Give him a little whiskey and a bowl of milk.
你知道 喝威士忌你可得小心点
You know, look out for this whiskey
酒劲很大 你会喝醉的
it's kinda strong, son. Knock you down.
这孩子在酒厂里断的奶吧
Weaned in a distillery.
这是我们的饭馆 先生们
This is our mess gentlemen ..
我们这平时没那么拘谨
you know, we're not long on formality here.
进来吧 你们能见到军队里的一些人
Now, if you come along, you shall meet some of our men.
我们把八百美元和整个药店都给你
We'll give you the drug-store and 800 dollars.
你想让他们在战争中坚持下去 你想
You want them to get on with the war, you want ..
恭喜你 杰瑞
Congratulations Jerry.
电影精选列表