越来越多的勋章
More medals ..
永远没有结束
There isn't any end ..
你猜之后我怎么样了
then what do you think happened to me?
我成了他们口中那个“光荣的榜样”
I was what they called a "shining-example".
还有比这更糟糕的事吗
Could there be anything more terrible than that?
“光荣的榜样”
A "shining-example".
只有杀敌才能让我继续走下去
The only way I can go on is to kill somebody.
我早上起来的时候 对自己说的第一句话是
When I get up in the morning, the first thing I say to myself is ..
你今天又得干那件事了
Well, you've got to do it again today.
因为如果你不做的话
Because if you don't do it ..
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我知道
Yes.
他们把年轻的男孩子带来
They bring young boys ..
还是孩子 刚刚离开母亲
Only kids, just away from their mothers
完全不知道会发生什么
who don't know anything.
他们指着我说:“像他学习 像他一样”
And then they point to me and they say: "be like him. Be like him".
那就是我不得不做的事情
That's what I've got to do.
你不会觉得我是害怕吧
You don't think I'm afraid, do you?
我知道你不害怕
I know you are not afraid.
每次我打下敌机的时候
Every time I knock some poor devil down, burning
他们就会请我喝酒
they buy me drinks.
我可怜的人啊
Oh my dear .. oh my dear ..
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该说这些事情打扰你的
I shouldn't have bothered you.
你并没有打扰我
You didn't bother me.
你非常善良
You've been awfully kind.
我想要对你善良
I want to be kind.
你好啊 杰瑞
Hello Jerry!
大家伙还好吗
Hello boys!
你好 杰瑞
Hi Jerry!─ Hello Jerry ..
旅行愉快吗
Have a good trip?
好极了
Yeah, swell.
看哪 他居然没喝醉
Look, he's back sober!
欢迎回到皮卡迪利战场上来
Welcome back from the battle of Piccadilly!
迈克在哪呢
Where's Mike?
他和克鲁克正在外面表演呢
He and Crocker are out on a show.
他很快就会回来
He'll be back pretty soon.
什么东西 苏格兰威士忌吗
What is it, Scotch?
不是 给迈克买♥♥的 闻闻
No, I bought it for Mike. Smell it.
真是太难闻了
Hang some black crepe on it.
他要吃这个吗
Is he's going to eat it?
那当然
Sure he is ..
看起来好像迈克回来了
That looks like Mike now.
对 看上去像是他
Yeah, that looks like him.
嘿 迈克 迈克
Hey Mike! Mike ..
你好啊 我的朋友
Ah, bonjour mon ami.
我的朋友
Mon ami.
你一定是跟敌人好好地干了一架
Oh you must have mixed with somebody.
你要的奶酪
La fromage! Pour votre Marie.
给你带回来了
There you are my lad.
整个大英帝国最臭名昭著的奶酪
The most thoroughly disreputable cheese in the entire British Empire.
噢 这臭味真好闻
Oh, what a lovely stink ..
你这是经历了一场恶战啊
What a dogfight you must have been through.
你好 克鲁克
Hello Crocker.
你好 杰瑞
Hello Jerry.
发生什么了
What happened?
绿尾的敌机
Green-Tail.
我让迈克调头回去好让我给他来几枪
I got Mike to turn back so I could take a crack at him.
我是开枪了 但他有更厉害的家伙
I did .. but he took forty-nine at us.
我猜我们能回来已经很幸运了
Well, I guess we're lucky to be here.
你们的确是很幸运
I'll say you are.
迈克 迈克
Mike .. Mike ..
嘿 迈克 迈克 你不能就这么死了
Hey Mike .. Mike, you can't do that.
我没事 就是吸了点臭气
I'm alright .. a little gas ..
我想一定是因为那个奶酪
I guess it must be the cheese.
迈克 迈克 迈克
Mike .. Mike! Mike!
做点什么 叫救护车来 赶快
Do something! Get an ambulance. Hurry up.
少校 你得出来看看 理查斯受伤了
Major, you're wanted. Richards is wounded.
小心 小心点他的头
Careful, watch his head now ..
慢慢来 慢慢来
Gently .. gently.
没事了 迈克 慢点 慢点
Come on Mike .. easy, easy.
他已经死了
He's dead.
这下好了 你给你那架绿尾敌机来了几枪 克鲁克
Well, you got your crack at Green-Tail, Crocker.
你让理查斯调头回去和敌人缠斗 是吧
You got Richards to go back and tangle with him, eh?
拍好照片安全回来不能让你满意
Couldn't be satisfied to get your pictures and come on home.
你必须得战斗杀人
You had to fight and kill somebody.
冷静一点 杰瑞
Wait a minute Jerry.
你做到了 你成功地杀了个人
Well you did it! You killed somebody ..
你杀死了在法国开飞机的最好的男人
You killed the best guy that ever flew in France.
你我之间玩完了 克鲁克
You and I are washed up Crocker.
天上地下都是
On the ground and in the air.
霍根 把克鲁克先生的行李拿走
Hogan .. transfer Mr Crocker's gear.
斯蒂文斯先生跟我一起飞
Mr Stevens is flying with me.
昨晚他们轰炸了第86中队
They bombed 86th Squadron last night.
十一人死亡 机库也被炸毁了
Killed eleven men, and destroyed the hangars.
我听说了 真是可怕
I heard about it .. a rotten show.
我们想要他们机场的照片
We want photographs of their aerodrome.
我们要来个反击大轰炸
We're going to make a counter-raid.
那个机场在哪里
Where is it?
司令部认为它
Well GHQ thinks its uh ..
认为它大约在 这里
Thinks it's about .. here ..
你们尽快回来
Well, get back as soon as you can.
杰瑞
Jerry.
你知道那个区域相当危险 守军众多
You know that's a tough section .. well patrolled.
你很有可能会被攻击
You're liable to be attacked.
这我也说不好
I wouldn't give you odds.
你不觉得把那个年轻人留下
Wouldn't you rather have Crocker with you
让克鲁克跟你一起去比较好吗
than that youngster?
不了 谢谢 我带斯蒂文斯去
No thanks. I'll take Stevens.
我知道了
I see.
平安回来
Well, happy landing.
谢谢 长官
Thank you sir.
准备好了吗 约翰尼
All set Johnny?
都好了
Right-oh.
注意太阳的位置
Keep an eye on the sun.
别让别人从飞机下面偷袭你
Don't let anybody sneak up under your tail.
天哪 好一场厉害的坠机
Oh lummy, what a crack-up that was, eh.
我们打中他了吗
Have we got him?
这家伙尽力反击了 虽然结果还是一样
The bloke put up a good fight, just the same.
他回来了
Here he comes ..
打下这家伙的人回来了
Here's the bloke what got him!
干得漂亮 陆军航♥空♥队
Well done, Flying Corps.
我觉得真是场精彩的表演
Jolly fine show I calls it ..
这是他们应得的
Why that's the stuff to give them.
他没有一点希望 从来就没有
He never had no hope, he never.
你的同伴呢
Where's your pal?
他掉下去了 一直掉到地面上
He fell out .. he fell all the way ..
他的第一场战斗
His first flight.
你可好好地把另一个小子干掉了
You bleeding well finished the other kid.
是你干掉他的 干得漂亮
Did you kill him? .. Great work.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who it is?
不知道
No.
这是”沃斯“ 王牌飞行员
It's "Voss" .. the great ace.
沃斯
Voss?
他是个可怕的人
He was a holy terror.
他是他们最好的飞行员
He was the greatest flyer they had.
只是个孩子
Just a kid.
为这个你肯定会被写进书里的
You'll get a citation for this.
你好 杰瑞 欢迎回来
Hello Jerry. See you're back again.
干得漂亮 老伙计
Good show old boy.
电影精选列表