你即将面临巨大的危险
太棒了 了不得 倒挂金钟啊伙计们
Marvelous .. terrific. Bottoms-up boys.
你把这个叫着陆
Did you call that a landing?
怎么 我们在地面上了不是吗
Well, we're down aren't we.
没错 脑袋在地上了
Yeah, we're upside down.
我肯定是撞到什么东西了
Well, I must have hit a bump.
你才没有
No, you didn't.
这只是你又一次糟糕的着陆罢了
You just made another lousy landing. That's all.
我要怎么出来
How do I get out of this?
你知道 这是你第六次搞砸了
Well, you ought to know. It's your sixth crack-up.
跟你有什么关系
What's that to you?
没有 完全没关系
Nothing at all. Nothing at all.
你枪法不错 可开飞机就完全不行了
Except that as a pilot, you're an A.1. gunner.
是吗 我还是能开飞机的
Oh yeah .. I can fly alright.
当然 当然 你着陆能力也是一流的
Sure, sure. You make nice landings too.
没人能开好这些训练用的笨铁疙瘩
Well, nobody can fly these cockeyed training hacks.
很显然你开不好
It's a cinch you can't.
什么事情那么好笑
What's so funny?
你 看看你自己吧
You are. Look at yourself.
起开
Lay off!
好好好 你没必要这么激动
Alright, alright, alright. You don't need to get up on your ear about it.
我只是想告诉你怎么
I'm just trying to teach you how to ..
你还是想想自己怎么躲过子弹再来教训我吧
You'd better see how you can duck those bullets before telling me what to do.
你好呀 迈克
Hiya Mike.
你们干什么 找地上的虫子吗
What are you two guys doing? Looking for wrangle-worms?
没错
Yeah.
这季节虫子都死光了
Well, you're out of season.
好小伙子 你们刚刚在吵什么
Lovely fellow. What was the argument about?
这个 他觉得这是个不错的着陆
This. He thinks it's pretty good landing.
这着陆怎么了 你还能走出来不是吗
What's the matter with it? You were able to walk out of it, ain't you ..
是啊 我们确实还能走
Yeah, we can walk.
上校让你马上去见他 长官
The Colonel wants you immediately, sir.
上校是吧
The Colonel, eh?
替我向上校致意 还有记得告诉他把衬衫穿上
My compliments to the Colonel, and tell him to keep his shirt on.
这本可以是个不错的战争 迈克 如果没有上校们的话
It would be a lovely war, you know Mike, if it weren't for Colonels.
是啊 还有军队
Yeah, and the Army.
停下 停下
Hold everything! Hold everything!
我有些坏消息得告诉你们
I've got some terrible news for you gentlemen.
我们要去法国了。谁告诉你的
We're going to France. ─ Who told you?
没人告诉我 我从上校房♥间的钥匙孔里偷听到的
Nobody told me, I was peeking through the Colonel's keyhole.
听着 上校都告诉杰瑞了 他正在来的路上
Listen, the Colonel's giving Jerry all the dope. He's on his way down here.
明天这时候我们就可以到那狠狠教训他们了
Boys, this time tomorrow we'll be up there taking a crack at them.
是啊 他们也能教训我们
Yeah, and vice-versa.
杰瑞 我们什么时候出发
I say Gerry, when are we going?
我们要去哪 谁要走
Where are we going? Who's going?
这到底是怎么回事
What's this all about anyhow?
谁跟你说的
Who told you?
一只小鸟
A little bird.
迈克
Mike? ─ Cheep cheep ..
好吧 任务是这样的 我们早上七点出发
Well, here's the dope. We leave at seven in the morning.
上校怎么想的 以为我失眠吗
What's the Colonel think I got? Insomnia?
这时间怎么可能从暖被窝里爬起来 让他们改到中午
That's no time to crawl out of a warm bed. Make it noon.
上校让我宣读人员名单
The Colonel asked me to give you the list.
托马斯 在
Thomas? ─ Yes.
塔维斯 到 长官
Travis? ─ Yes sir.
盖勒温 已经出发了
Galloway? ─ Half way to France.
威尔森 这呢
Wilson? ─ Here.
巴克斯特 在呢
Baxter? ─ Rather.
史密斯 是史迈斯 如果你不介意的话 我在这呢
Smith? ─ Smythe if you don't mind. But I'm here.
哈罗斯 到
Harolds? ─ Present.
理查斯 谁 我吗
Richards? ─ Who, me?
太好了 我明天不用去看牙医了
Boy I won't have to go to the dentist tomorrow.
名单都在这里 出发啦
That's the list gentlemen .. Let's go.
我告诉你怎么办 我们去普林斯吃饭 之后再去莫里斯
I tell you what we do. Go to Princes for dinner, and go on to Murrays afterwards.
嘿
Hey.
你是不是忘了什么事情
Haven't you forgotten something?
我不明白你的意思
I don't get you.
名单上没有我的名字
Well, my name is not on that list.
是不是你做了什么
What did you have to do with it?
呃 上校问我觉得你能不能飞
Well uh .. the Colonel asked me if I thought you could fly ..
当然啦 你告诉他我不行
Sure, I know, and you told him I couldn't.
听着
Now listen ..
你是这群人中最好的枪手
You're the best gunner in the bunch.
但你坚持要开飞机那就是自杀
But you're going to kill yourself if you keep on trying to fly.
命是我自己的不是吗
Well, It's my life ain't it?
你不能自己管好自己的事情
You couldn't mind your own business.
非得来阻止我♥干♥我唯一想干的事
You had to queer the one thing I wanted to do.
你害我被禁飞了
You got me grounded.
不不不 你会成为一个观察员
No. You're going to be an Observer.
观察员 是吧
An Observer, huh?
那肯定会很有趣
That will be fun.
我不得不留在英格兰
I'm going to stay here in England and ..
你却能去法国
You're going to France.
你带着我的拳头走吧
Well, take this with you ..
霍根
Hogan!
干嘛
Hello.
你的替补人员来了
Here's your replacements.
在哪
Where?
上面呢
Up there.
天哪
Strewth!
我们到啦
Here we are.
是的 我到法国了
Oui, oui. It's my day in France.
老天
Oh .. boy!
老天 真想知道我们离巴黎有多远
Oh boy, I wonder how far we are from Paris.
你看到那边爆♥炸♥的炮弹了吗
Did you see those shells bursting up there?
让我想起了独♥立♥日时的帕图卡
Listen. It reminds me of the 4th of July at Patooka.
我希望他们今天就把我们派过去
I hope they send us over today.
如果他们真这么干 我想及时赶回来吃晚饭
Yeah, well if they do, I want to get back in time for supper.
这是不是
Is this the uh ..?
让我来处理
Let me handle it.
你好吗 我们两个是飞行员
Comment ca va? Nous sommes deux aviators.
来自 呃 英国的队伍
From Le squadrone over the .. Angleterre.
你要通报我们俩吗
Voulez-vous annoncez deux?
向长官。马上 (译者不懂法语 靠的是谷歌♥英文)
A la Commandante. Tres vite ..
你不知道我会说法语吧
You didn't know I spoke French, did you?
不知道 你会说吗
No, do you?
请问你们两位是新来的替补人员吗
Are you two gentlemen the new replacements?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess we are.
我马上把你们的用品送过来
I'll have your kit sent over right away.
霍根
Hogan!
在
Sir?
把这两位先生送到他们的住处
Take these gentlemen to their quarters.
我以为他们计划好
I thought this was planned ..
金斯福先生 这位是扬先生 您的新飞行员
Mr Kingsford? This is Mr Young. Your new pilot, sir.
很高兴见到你。我也很高兴能在这里
Glad to see you. ─ I'm glad to be here.
赶紧放下东西 把这里当成家一样吧
Well, dump your stuff and make yourself at home.
刚到
Just arrived?
是的 刚到
Yes, just.
你介意我洗漱一下吗
Do you mind if I wash up a bit?
怎么会 去吧
Why, go ahead.
我去取点热水
I'll get some hot water sir.
这有条干净的毛巾
Here's a clean towel.
谢谢
Thank you.
旅途还愉快吗
Have a good trip over?
是的 还行 谢谢
Yes, fine thanks.
我说 你是美国人吧
I say, you're American, aren't you?
是的 你怎么猜出来的
Yeah. How did you guess?
扬先生在吗
"Young", sir?
这呢
Right here.
顿汉少校让你马上去见他
Major Dunham would like to see you at once, sir.
你十分钟后起飞 金斯福先生。