谢谢你 长官
Oh, thank you sir.
我很为你骄傲 看起来真不错
I'm proud of you, looks great.
希望你能得到更多勋章
Hope you get a lot more of them.
谢谢
Thanks.
有些年轻人刚刚到我们这来了
There's a new batch of youngsters just come up.
还是小孩子呢
Just babies, huh?
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know.
我想让你跟他们讲几句
I want you to say a few words to them.
不行 不行
Oh no, no.
讲几句吧 长长他们的士气 会很有帮助的
Yes, yes. Great for their morale. Buck them up no end.
“光荣的榜样”是吧
A "shining-example" huh?
就是这样没错 讲几句吧。先生们 先生们
Yes, that's it .. now come along. Gentlemen .. gentlemen.
你们应该听说过杰瑞·扬吧
You've probably all heard of Jerry Young.
你们有些人甚至应该知道他的英雄事迹
And I dare say that some of you know the sort of things that he does.
我想让你们见见他
Well, I want you to meet him.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
你好 长官
How do you do, sir.
你好
How do you do.
我希望我们都能对彼此加深一点了解
I hope we'll all get to know each other better.
继续呀 我请了他对你们说上几句
Well, go on .. I've asked him to say a few words to you.
我不知道该告诉你们些什么
I .. I don't know what to tell you.
杰瑞 他们都对你的上一次胜利非常感兴趣
Well Jerry, they're all interested in your latest victory.
也不算什么胜利
Wasn't much of a victory ..
一对一战斗
single combat.
克鲁克和我非常幸运 差不多就这样
Crocker and I were lucky, that's all.
还有上千个像我们今天下午干掉的这个一样的敌人
There are a thousand more chaps like the one we got this afternoon.
我们需要你们
We need you.
我还想告诉你们 当你第一次射下一个人的时候
And I might tell you .. the first time you shoot down a man ..
别让这影响到你
Don't let it get to you.
别让它影响到你 尽力记住
Don't .. just try to remember that ..
你们为之战斗的目标是崇高的、正义的
The cause you're fighting for .. is right and just.
他们是你们的敌人
They are your enemies.
你们是为了全人类而战
You are fighting for humanity.
为了 文明的延续
And for the .. preservation of civilization.
我想说的应该差不多就是这些
I guess that's all.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是你想要的吧
Is that what you wanted?
是的 我们想要的正是这个效果
Yes, that's just exactly what we want.
卧倒你们这些傻瓜 卧倒
Get down you fools! Get down!
你没事吧 少校
Alright Major?
嘿 迈克 那些孩子
Hey Mike, those kids ..
谢谢了
Thanks.
但是 我甚至还没上过前线
Yet .. I didn't even get to the front.
我没机会做任何事 是不是
Not a chance to do anything .. did I?
是啊 能做的只有死亡
No .. only die ..
某些人会因为这个得到一枚漂亮的勋章
Somebody will get a nice, shiny medal for this.
走吧 伙计们 你们现在在这里帮不上什么忙 走吧
Come on fellahs, can't do any good here .. not now .. come on boys.
差不多了 差不多了
There you are .. there you are .. there you are.
差不多了 就是那
There you are, you got it.
射击 射击
Shoot .. shoot!
你打中他了 你打中他了
You got him .. you got him!
他烧起来了 打中了
He's burning .. got it ..
中了 打中了
There .. there you are ..
你打中了 你打中他了 打中他了
There you are, you got him .. you got him ..
你打中他了 你打中他了
You got him .. you got him!
是他吗
Is that him?
是的 他烧起来了 烧起来了
Yeah .. he's burning, he's burning ..
你打中了 打中了
There you are .. there you are, there you go.
别开枪 射他 射他 射
Don't shoot, shoot, shoot it. Shoot.
我失去了五个 我失去了五个 我失去了五个
I lost five .. I lost five .. I lost five!
我失去了五个人 长官 这我知道 长官 但五个人
I lost five sir. I know sir, but five.
两个月里死了五个人 五个 五个 长官
Five in two months sir. Five .. five sir.
金斯福 霍华德 华纳 克拉德 艾伦
Kingsford .. Howard .. Warner. Caruthers .. Alan.
金斯福 霍华德 华纳 克拉德 艾伦
Kingsford, Howard, Warner. Caruthers, Alan.
你们在打一场光荣的战争 为了全人类而战斗
You're fighting a great fight .. fighting for humanity.
为了文明的延续
For the preservation of civilization.
孩子 孩子 小男孩们 小男孩 看哪 迈克
Kid .. kid .. little boys .. little boy .. look Mike.
迈克 他们在燃烧 迈克 他们烧起来了
Look Mike, they're burning. Look Mike, they're burning!
噢 血 鲜血 血真难闻啊 迈克
Oh blood .. blood .. stinky blood Mike.
迈克 我受不了了 我受不了了 迈克
Mike, I can't stand it .. I can't stand it, Mike ..
我受不了了 我要让它停下来 我要让它停下来
I can't stand it, I'm going to stop it. I'm going to stop it.
我要让这场糟糕的混乱停下来
I'm going to stop the whole, rotten mess.
你们小点声
Now listen ..
小心 迈克 小心 他就在你后面
Look out Mike .. look out Mike! He's right on your tail.
迈克小心
Look out Mike!
进来
Come in.
出什么事了吗
Anything wrong?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我听见吵闹声 以为还有其他人受伤了
I heard an awful racket and I thought somebody else was hurt.
没有 只是我做了个噩梦
No, just me having a bit of a nightmare.
噢我很抱歉 我没有打扰你的意思 我
Oh I'm sorry .. I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm ..
没事
Oh that's alright.
我的天
Gee ..
戴着他们的感觉一定很好
Must be great to be able to wear those.
看看他 经历了这么多事还能睡得这么安稳
Look at him .. after all he's been through .. and sleeping like that.
是啊 真好
Yeah .. wonderful.
真是太糟糕了 不是吗
Pretty awful, wasn't it ..
相当遗憾 那些男孩们
Seems a pity .. all those boys.
我猜 无论如何他们都是要死的
Well, I guess if they hadn't got it that way
只是死法不同罢了
they'd have got it some other way.
你找我有什么事
Well, what's on your mind?
我想被调配给另一个飞行员
I want to be assigned to another pilot.
为什么
What for?
我担心
I'm afraid I ..
但你不是个会担心害怕的人啊
But you're not afraid of anything.
我不想和他在一架飞机上了
Oh, I'm afraid to ride with him anymore.
他要崩溃了
He's cracking.
噢 因为这个原因 是吧
Oh .. so that's it, is it?
如果你觉得我会拆散我唯一信任的一支小队的话
Well, if you think I'm going to break up the only team I can rely on ..
你就想错了
You are badly mistaken.
我会给他放十天假 从今天开始
I'll give him ten days leave .. today.
这样他应该就会没事了
That ought to put him straight.
有可能
It might.
他回来的时候 你接着和他一起飞
And when he comes back, you'll fly with him.
就这样吧
That's all.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you sir.
可能在疑惑这里究竟是怎么一回事吧
Probably wondered what it's all about.
红色的那只翅膀上没有十字图案 也没有圆圈
The one in red hasn't got crosses or circles on its wings.
我希望那不是个轰炸机
I hope it ain't a bomber.
你知道吗...
You know
热水来啦
Here she goes, sir.
霍根 霍根 霍根 太烫了
Hogan, Hogan, Hogan! .. That's hot!
太烫了我拿不住 长官
It was so hot I couldn't hold it, sir.
你走 别来烦我
Go away from me. Don't bother me.
我怀疑他到底是不是我们这边的
I wonder if he's on our side.
我说迈克
Say Mike.
干嘛
What?
你自己小心一点好吗
Look after yourself, will you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
噢 我昨晚做了个梦 梦到你和绿尾敌机激战
Oh, I had a dream last night, and you got all mixed up with Green-Tail.
我告诉过你 我以后要留个又长又白的胡子
Hmm. I told you, I'm getting a long, white beard.
早上好 少校
Morning Major.
早上好
Morning.
我有些好消息要告诉你 杰瑞
I've got good news for you, Jerry.
什么好消息 长官
What's that, sir?
你有十天假期了
You're going on ten days leave.
我没申请假期啊 少校
I didn't ask for leave, Major.
我知道你没有
No, I know you didn't.
但我觉得这对你有好处
But I thought it would do you good.
你知道 换换环境嘛
You know .. change of scene and change of talk.
电影精选列表