食物和水在哪里
Where's the food and water?
再不说我就一枪崩了你
Where is it, before I fuck you up!
这就对了 如果我是你 我也会怂的
Yeah, I'd be scared too if I was you.
水源
供给
我不想把你当靶子
Now I don't want to use this on you for target practice...
但是
But...
这是我唯一一条裤子 还把它弄破了
These are my only pair of pants, and I tore em'.
看到了吗
See?
我知道你这里有针线包
Now I know you got a sewing kit in here somewhere.
你可能把它藏起来了
You're probably hiding it somewhere,
但是我比你聪明
but I'm smarter than you.
笔 不是
Pens, no...
这年头还用写字
End processing paperwork?
枕头 雨披 不是
Pillows, poncho, no...
手电筒 不是
Flashlights, no...
红十字会为您服务
Red Cross services.
我♥操♥
Oh shit!
王八犊子 你有话要说吗
You got something to say, motherfucker?
哑巴了三个月
You've been quiet for three months,
现在居然想说话了
and now you got something to say?
我想要的东西我就一定要得到
I'm gonna take what I want, when I want!
你只能眼睁睁地看着
And you can't do shit about it.
失踪人口
迪兰的物品
应急干粮
周一 周二 周三 周四 周五 周六 周日
疯狂的麦克斯来啦 婊♥子♥
Mad Max, bitch!
我在这儿呢 王八犊子们
I'm here, motherfuckas!
有人准备好去上学了吗
Who's ready for school?
你还记得那次比利·乔
You remember that time Billie Jo came down
美国著名的乡村音乐歌♥手
在超♥市♥问我
to the supermarket and she asked me
黄瓜在哪儿的事吗
where the cucumbers were?
就在我身上
I got em' right here.
你过吧
Just come on!
这车上不了六十迈
It doesn't go over 60!
你这狗东
Ya piece of...
你好吗 宝贝
What's up boo boo?
我昨晚给你打了电♥话♥
I hit you up last night, but...
但是你没回给我
You didn't hit me back.
没事 没关系
Nah it's cool, it's cool.
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
你今天干嘛了
What you been up to today though, hm?
打扮得很漂亮
You do look good though.
谁 我吗
Who, me?
不是 不是
Oh, nah, nah...
这裤子我穿了好几个月了
I've had these pants for months.
说真的 好几个月了
Literally, months.
我为什么要这么说
Why did I just say that?
好吧
Well anyway, um...
宝贝 我还能再打给你吗 宝贝
Yeah boo boo, can I call you boo boo?
今天见到你真的很开心
You know... it was really nice seeing you today,
我不打算喝这瓶百事了
I don't think I'm gonna get this Pepsi,
我不太渴
I'm just not that thirsty.
对了 我就住在这条街上
Oh, but I do just live down the street, so...
什么时候想来串门跟我说一声就行
Any time you wanna swing by, let me know.
听着 世界上有两种人 孩子
You see, there's two types of people in this world, son.
一种会真枪实弹地干
Those with loaded guns,
而另一种只会瞎逼逼
and those that dig.
你只能是第二种了
So you start diggin'.
听着 世界上有两种人 孩子
You see, there's two types of people in this world, son.
一种会真枪实弹地干
Those with loaded guns,
而另一种只能瞎逼逼
and those that start diggin'.
你最好是第二种
So you better dig.
听着 世界上有两种人 孩子
You see, there's two types of people in this world, son.
一种会真枪实弹地干
Those with loaded guns,
而另一种只会瞎逼逼 你只能是第二种了
and those that dig, so you start diggin'.
你在和我说话
You talkin' to me?
喂 你在和我说话
I said, are you talkin' to me?
你在和我说话
You talkin' to me?
你在和我说话吗
Are you talkin' to me?
这里只有我一个人
Well I'm the only one here,
你还能跟谁说话
so who are you talking to?
比起单纯的耍嘴皮
You can get much further with a kind word and a gun
再多配一把枪能让你走得更远
than you can with just a kind word.
有时候
Sometimes...
你不忙着生存 就要赶着去死
You either get busy living, or you get busy dying.
操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
这里是探员753
This is Agent 753.
我追捕到了艾摩斯特清理队
I've tracked down the Amherst cleaner team.
他们似乎偶然发现了一个红十字会救援站
They seem to stumble upon a Red Cross relief station.
这里没有其他幸存者了
There are no other survivors here.
目标已被击毙
With these targets down,
我即将前往路德勒县
I'm gonna make my way over to Ludlow County.
我听其他探员说
I heard a few other agents have...
曾在那里目击到几个清理队
Encountered some cleaner teams down there.
明白 收到
Roger Agent, we copy.
总部 清理队载具的后备箱
Central, there's a broken Amherst robot
有一个坏掉的艾摩斯特机器人
in the back of this cleaning team's vehicle.
我要把它带回去检查吗
Should we bring it back to operations for examination?
不必了 探员
No need for that, Agent.
最新情报显示
Recent intel is showing that the
艾摩斯特公♥司♥的人员正在利用他们的
Amherst personnel are utilizing their robotics batteries
机器人电池为定位系统供电
to power GPS systems.
收到 总部
Copy that, Central.
我会开走他们的载具
I'll be taking the vehicle back
以便省时省力
to make good use of time and fuel.
收到 探员
Copy that, Agent.
探员完毕
Agent out.
好吧兄弟 你要留在这里了
All right buddy, you're staying here.
我♥操♥
What the fuck.
艾摩斯特工业
我的型号♥为BRO3886
My model number is BRO3886.
我是一个系统算法维修机器人
I am a systematic algorithm maintenance robot.
我能为你效劳吗
How may I be of service to you?
我才不会让你效劳我 兄弟
You won't be of any service to me, buddy.
你的肢体动作是没有必要的
Your physical action is an unnecessary one.
放松 机器脑
Relax battery brain.
我只是想问问你晚上想睡在这里
I'm just asking if you'd rather spend your night out here,
还是想睡在那边某个房♥子里
or in one of those random buildings out there.
你有没有使用过
Do you happen to have any electronic devices
电子设备
that you utilize?
想得美 混♥蛋♥
Nice try, asshole.
我有电子设备
Yeah, I have electronics.
我才不要
But I'm not gonna be sitting around
待在你旁边一直听你叨逼叨
listening to you yap every five seconds.
上一个机器人在里面
The last robot that was in there,
我刚来的前四个月他都没闭过嘴
he wouldn't shut up for the first four months I was here.
幸运的是 他只是一个系统机器人
Luckily, he was just a systematic droid
每六个月就必须充一次电
and he had to be charged every six months.
我的身体还没有完全具备操作能力
My body is not at full operational capability,
但我用了艾摩斯特工业独家的
but I was designed with an amalgamation cord powered cell
机器人汞齐合金动力电池
exclusive to most Amherst Industries robotics.
我的核聚变衰变速率为
With a fusion decay of 22 parts
每秒万亿分之二十二
per trillion per second squared,
因此我的寿命很可能会超过三千四百年
my lifespan will most likely exceed that of 3,400 years.
你现在拥有的任何电子设备
Any electronic devices you currently own
我都可以为其供电
can be powered by me
供到你下辈子都够用
for long after you have perished.
小家伙 我绝对不要再
Well bub, I'm definitely not gonna be sitting around
听你叨逼叨了
listening to you yap.
我给你选择的余地了 好吗
So you have a choice, all right?
要么在这儿 要么去那儿
Either out here, or in there.