你怎么选
What's it gonna be?
我猜你选在这里了
Guess you made your choice.
过来吧 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Come here ya little bastard.
我要给我的电脑充电 我该插哪儿
How do I plug this into you to charge my laptop?
你要在我后背的
You must find the port
电源板上找到端口
on my back power panel.
插入电源线后
Once you plug in the cord,
必须将插座插入
you must have the female USB plugged into
电源线的插头
the male end on the power cord.
傻♥逼♥机器人
Stupid robot.
尽管证据
Though the evidence
还没有披露出来
itself has not been revealed,
但美国情报部门声称
US intelligence is claiming to have...
费舍尔 我们要开战了
Fisher, we're getting close to war.
如果尼古拉泽在直播中杀死这些人
If Nikoladze kills these men on live broadcast,
我们就完蛋了
we're sunk.
你打算先从制止他直播
Are we worrying about the broadcast
还是先制止他杀人
or the murders?
现在来说 先制止直播
For now, the broadcast.
这会给我们时间来阻止杀戮
It'll buy us time to stop the killings.
尼古拉泽正在屋顶的天线上直播
Nikoladze is broadcasting from an antenna on the roof.
这是你第一个目标
That's your first objective.
其他目标你会在通讯器中找到
You'll find the rest on your OPSAT.
你是这个镇上
Are you the only survivor
唯一的幸存者吗
currently living in this town?
要是还有其他人活着
If there was any other survivors,
我会跟你说话吗
I highly doubt I'd be talking to you.
我看到了红十字会
I observed the remains
救援站的残骸
of a Red Cross relief station.
幸存者都怎么了
What happened to all of the survivors?
红十字会控制不了疫情吗
Was the Red Cross unable to contain an outbreak?
我爸是管那个红十字会救援站的
My dad ran that Red Cross station,
他干得非常好
and he did a damn good job.
没有什么疫情
There was no outbreak.
不管发生什么 那都是最安全的地方
If anything, it was the safest place you could be.
他们把你丢在这里了吗
Did they abandon you here?
没有 伙计
No, dude.
我是不小心被落在这里了
I wasn't left here intentionally.
原来这里有很多幸存者
There were many survivors,
大部分是女人和孩子
mostly women and children.
但我爸还是觉得
But my dad thought it was a good idea
带他们去安全区比较好
to take them all to the Safe Zone.
我爸觉得将他们带上运输大巴
My dad thought that it was a good idea
带上尽可能多的人走
to load them all in a transport bus
会比较好
and take as many as he could,
他们离开后我再也没见过他
and when they left I never saw him
还有我的后妈
or my step-mom again.
你为什么不去找他们
Why did you not go looking for them?
你能不要这么多管闲事吗
You don't know how to mind your own business, do you?
我只是想适应
I am just trying to understand
我的新环境
my new environment.
差不多一周半之后
After about a week and a half,
所有年轻男人也决定
all the younger men decided to head out
要步行前往安全区
on foot towards the Safe Zone.
你有联网试过吗
Have you tried connecting to the internet?
怎么联
How?
这个电脑七个月前就没电了
This laptop died seven months ago.
另外
And besides...
没有卫星不可能连得上网
It's impossible to connect without a satellite.
我几乎可以在地球上
I am able to connect to the internet
任何一个地方联上网
in almost every region of the world.
你要不现在看看能不能联上
Why don't you check the internet now?
美国政♥府♥警告请远离所有疫区
前往最近的安全区
离你最近的安全区为57区
你在这里
安全区57
看起来似乎离我们最近的
It appears as though the closest Safe Zone
安全区是57区
to our location is Safe Zone 57.
从统计学的角度讲 你的朋友
Statistically, Safe Zone 57
和家人最可能在的地方就是57区
most likely is home to your friends and family.
统计学的角度
Statistically...
你在说什么玩意
What are you talking about?
有载具的话 用不了多久他们
In a vehicle it would not have taken
就可以安全到达那里
long for them to travel there safely.
并且 如果这个安全区近期并不活跃的话
Also, if the Safe Zone was not currently active,
政♥府♥就会把你引到
the government would be showing you
别的安全区去了
a different route to safety.
来一场徒步旅行
The positives could outweigh the negatives
是利大于弊的
for making a trip there on foot.
这场旅行可能会让你和家人重聚
The trip could reunite you with your family.
你怎么知道他们就在那里呢
How do you even know that they're there?
不远不代表
I mean, just cause it's not far
并不意味着他们可以活着到达那里
doesn't mean that they made it out alive.
从统计学上来讲
Statistically, my algorithms show
根据我对你家人朋友结局可能性的推算
out of all the possible endings for your friends and family,
我的系统表明 他们目前
my software indicates an 88.7 percent chance
住在57号♥安全区的可能性有88.7%
they currently reside at Safe Zone 57.
我不会相信一个破机器
Well I'm not gonna trust a statistical observation
所作出的统计预测
from a broken ass robot.
话说 你不是服务于
Don't you work for the company
那家引发这次大灾难的公♥司♥吗
that started the outbreak anyway?
我是系统算法维修机器人
I am a systematic algorithm maintenance robot.
我的职责只是
I was used for
在阿默斯特工业的其中一个仓库里
maintenance on the computers
维护那些计算机以及电器
and appliances used in one of Amherst Industries warehouses.
我只是在维护方面与艾摩斯特有关
My connection to Amherst was maintenance based,
至于经济和社会利益方面
I had no connection
就没我什么事了
to the company's economic or social interests.
我为什么要离开这里
Why would I want to leave here anyway?
我这里什么都有
I mean... I've got everything here.
食物 水 住所 还有娱乐设施
Food, water, shelter, entertainment.
最重要的是
And best of all...
在这里 我知道如何巧妙地躲避其他人
I know how to hide here.
今天早些时候看到你
From witnessing your protective behavior
小心翼翼地使用物资
over your supplies earlier today,
根据我的统计推测
my statistics indicate
你的粮食已经所剩无几
that your ration supply may be running low.
没了食物和水
Without food and water,
你只能去采集和狩猎
you will have to resort to hunting and gathering.
比起坐等物资耗尽
Traveling to the Safe Zone outweighs the consequences
你还不如选择前往安全区
of waiting for your rations to run out.
你怕是不知道我有多少食物和水
You have no idea how much food and water I have,
所以你还是自淫去吧
so you can go fuck yourself!
我没有生殖功能
I am unable to procreate,
所以自♥慰♥对于机器人来说没用
therefore masturbation is useless for a robot.
画在墙上的日历表明
The calendar drawn on your wall indicates
你正在记录你粮食的情况
that you are keeping track of your rations.
因为我做事有条理有组织
I'm actually a very organized and methodical person,
所以我就记录一下它们
and that's why I'm keeping track.
你这个乱七八糟的住所出♥卖♥♥♥了你
The unkempt nature of your living quarters
你可没有组织能力
shows your lack of organization skills.
你特么的可以闭嘴了
Just shut the fuck up already.
我就知道我不该带你过来
I knew I didn't want to bring you in here.
我的天 烦死人了
God, you're just gonna bother me.
如果你打算步行去57号♥安全区的话
You would only have to deal with me for seven days
你只需与我打交道七天
if you decided to travel on foot to Safe Zone 57.
我严重怀疑
I highly doubt that you and I
我们还会继续呆在一起
will be spending much more time together.
明天早上第一件事
First thing tomorrow morning,
就是把你放回那里去
I'm taking your ass back down out there.
听好了
So you know what?
关机滚蛋或者随便怎样吧