Shut the hell down or whatever you do,
我要睡了 晚安
I'm going to bed, good night.
小妞
Dang girl.
我们一直以这种方式见面
We keep meeting up like this,
这是在暗示什么吗
that's gotta be a sign, right?
言归正传
Well, anyway...
我很快就会邀请你过去我那
I would invite you over some time soon,
但最近新来了一个烦人的室友
but I just got this annoying new roommate and...
他总是吧啦吧啦地说个不停
He just talks and talks and talks.
我甚至不能好好地打一下游戏
I can't even enjoy playing video games.
不过 今天我把他赶走了
Nah, but I'm evicting his ass today, so...
这周我们可以找个时间试一下别的
Maybe we can try something on later this week?
比如
Like um...
周五晚上怎么样
Friday night possibly?
我要去找你了 爸爸 不管你在哪
I am going to find you dad, wherever you are.
你收拾行李是不是意味着
Does your packing indicate
我们要前往安全区了吗
that we will be traveling to the Safe Zone?
不是
No.
我只是打包一整个星期的食物而已
I just packed a whole week's worth of food
完全没有什么原因
for absolutely no fucking reason.
我们得给你取个名字
We're gonna have to figure out something to call you man.
我是不会记你那个型号♥的
I'm not gonna remember your model number,
那个太长了
it's way too long.
你可以称我为
You can refer to me
系统算法维修机器人
as a systematic algorithm maintenance robot.
老兄 那不是名字
That's not a name, dude.
那是职称
That's a job title.
我想带上这台笔记本电脑
Well... I'm tempted to bring this laptop
迪兰的物品
因为我现在可以玩分♥裂♥细胞了
cause I know I can play Splinter Cell now, so...
我现在非常确定
I am most certain that you are
你高估了你这种体型
making the miscalculation on the proper weight
所能背的重量
a man your size should be carrying.
你特么的到底想说什么
What the fuck are you trying to say, huh?
我背得了这些玩意
I can carry this shit.
另外 在这之前
And besides, Splinter Cell is like the last thing
分♥裂♥细胞是我对生活
that I have to hold on to the life
最后的坚持
that was before this shit.
我只是说
I am merely pointing out
你背包的重量
that the weight you are packing
会大大减慢你步行的速度
will slow down your speed of travel significantly.
这个你不用操心
Don't care bro.
山姆·费舍尔 不能落下这个
Sam Fisher, can't pass that up.
不可能丢下它的
Not leavin' it.
山姆·费舍尔很不错
Sam Fisher is so cool.
山姆·费舍尔 潜行高手
Sam Fisher, stealth as fuck.
伙计 你的职称是什么来着
Hey man, what was your job title again?
我是系统算法维修机器人
I am a systematic algorithm maintenance robot.
简直了
Holy shit!
山姆
S-a-m.
系统算法维修机器人
Systematic algorithmic maintenance robot.
山姆 就像山姆·费舍尔这哥们
SAM, like the homie Sam Fisher.
伙计 我就这么叫你了
That's what I'm gonna call you, man.
我的确觉得山姆是个合适的缩写
I do believe SAM is a fitting acronym.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
山姆就是你的名字
SAM, that's your new name.
对了 还有
Oh, and by the way...
我要把这个全部都带上
I'm gonna be carrying all of this shit,
我不想再听到
so I don't wanna be hearing you
你说我犯贱
call me a bitch anymore.
我不是侮辱你
I was not insulting you,
只是在给你的速度
only laying out the mathematical statistics
做一个统计预算而已
for your rate of speed.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 山姆
Just shut the fuck up, SAM.
你确定你不打算
Are you sure you don't want to
重新考虑一下装载的重量吗
reconsider the weight in your load?
什么
What?
不打算
Nah.
这包裹巨轻
This pack is super light.
减轻负重
Lighten my load...
也不看看我是谁
What a guy.
在黄昏之前 你认为我们还可以走多远
How far do you think we'll make it by nightfall?
以你现在的速度
At your current rate of speed,
我们至少可以走24公里
we may make it at least 15 miles.
以我现在的速度吗
At my current rate of speed?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我只是在这里停一下
I was just making a stop at this building here.
离开这里后
We'll get going much faster
我们会走的更快 行了吧
when we leave here, all right?
不用担心
No worries.
今天我们要走的路程
I will keep my current estimated distance
还是跟我之前所预算的那样
of travel for today.
一旦你超过了我所预算的平均速度
If you begin to exceed my average statistical speed,
我会马上警告你
I will alert you immediately.
闭上你的臭嘴 山姆
Just shut the fuck up, SAM.
一直在做这新运动
I'm still a little winded
这让我有点喘不过气来
from this new workout I've been trying.
言归正传 听着 小妞
Anyway, so look boo boo.
这样子是不行的 你知道吗
It's not working out, you know?
我邀请你到我那儿 而你却没来
Yeah, I invited you over and you never came
尽管我已经非常明显地
despite all of those obvious hints
给过你暗示
that I dropped to you, so...
我认为我们是不会有什么结果了
I just don't think this is gonna work.
我们就这样了
Oh, I mean it is what it is.
我不可能成为你想让我成为的那种男人
I just, I can't be the man that you want me to be, so...
还有 我要离开这里了
And besides, I'm actually leaving town.
所以 祝你好运
So, best of luck to you.
永葆青春
Stay sexy.
跟你说
You know what?
我今天打算喝了这瓶百事
I am gonna drink this Pepsi today.
我一毛钱也没有
I don't have any money,
所以我特么的是不会付钱的
so I'm not gonna fucking pay for it.
拜拜
Peace.
伙计 我真是搞不懂女人
Man, I don't even understand women.
他奶奶的
Oh, what the...
我的天
Oh my God.
怪不得会喷出来
No wonder it fucking sprayed.
千万不要喝
Never drink a bottle of soda
放置超过一年的苏打汽水
that's been sitting for over a year.
我不是很明白
I am not too sure
你到底在说什么
what you are talking about.
你是不是觉得不舒服
Are you feeling unwell?
我很好 山姆
I'm fine, SAM.
还有 忘了我刚刚说的话 可以吗
You know what, just forget I said anything, okay?
看看我能不能
Well... Let's see if I can beat that
超过你估计的速度
statistical speed of yours, little buddy.
往哪个方向 山姆
Which way, SAM?
向左
Move left.
再向左
Please move left.
继续向左
Continue left.
再左一点
More to your left.
你已经偏离路线
You are too far off course.
请按顺时针方向右转
Please take a step clockwise to your right.
路线正确
You are now on course.
请按这个方向前进
Please travel in this direction.
真有用 山姆
Very helpful, SAM.
你这时候喝水没有必要
Your current water intake is unnecessary.
我们继续前进
Here we go again.
别总是对我指手画脚
Always bitchin' at me.
你应该减少你的粮食消耗
You should consider eating smaller portions of your rations.
去你的 山姆
Fuck you, SAM.