随便吧
Well, whatever.
我要去撒尿了
I'm gonna go take a piss.
你可能会想舒服些
You might wanna get comfortable,
因为我们要在这里过夜
cause we're staying here for the night.
继续往前就死
离开
被感染
我们到达目的地了
We have reached our destination.
病毒
封锁
嘿 山姆
Hey SAM...
我不认为这里会有人
I don't think anybody's here.
我不认为我们很快就能见到我的
I don't think we're gonna be seeing my family
家人了
any time soon.
我可以告诉你发生了什么事
I can tell you what happened
还有大家都在哪
and where everyone is
只要你把我连接到主通讯枢纽
if you connect me to the main communications hub.
好
Okay.
我要上哪去找
And where do I find that?
它很有可能在那个最大的帐篷里
It will most likely be located in the largest tent
并且四处是处理文件
and surrounded by processing paperwork.
请消毒
洗手
请把我连接到你的笔记本电脑
Please connect me to your laptop,
然后连接你的电脑到调制解调器
and then the laptop to the modem.
你认为你可以查到
Do you think you'll be able to see
我爸妈是不是在这吗
if my parents were here?
我会尽力的
I will try.
这可能要等一会
This may take a while.
维护自己的营地
该死
Damn it.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
我靠
Oh shit.
一定要穿防护服
在这个地区
In this area,
请到你地图上的这些坐标处来
please come to these coordinates on your map.
什么鬼
What?
北纬39度
Latitude 39 degrees north,
还有经度
and longitude--
山姆 我不认为我们需要
SAM, I don't think we need to be
叫人们到这来
calling people here.
这不安全
It's not safe.
很明显这个地方不安全
It is obvious this place is not safe.
什么
What?
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我是一名现居于
I am a survivor
一个荒废的地方的幸存者
currently living at an abandoned--
山姆 把那东西关掉
SAM, shut that shit off.
如果还有任何幸存者
If there are any survivors in...
山姆 如果你知道这个地方不安全
SAM, if you know that this place isn't safe,
为什么还他妈的用我的声音
then why the fuck are you telling people
叫人们过来
to come here with my voice?
这是我的主要指令
That is my primary directive.
你的主要指令是什么
What's your primary directive?
我的主要指令是
My primary directive
消灭人类
is to eradicate humans
直到美国的人口
until the population decreases
减少至二百万人
to under two million in the United States.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 山姆
What the fuck are you talking about, SAM?
你是一个系统算法维护机器人
You're a systematic algorithm maintenance robot.
你的工作是维护
You worked on maintenance!
艾摩斯特博士给了我一个BRO3866型的
Dr. Amherst gave me a BRO3866
系统算法维护机器人本体
systematic algorithm maintenance robot body,
但我的人工智能使我与
but it is my artificial intelligence
其他的机器人不一样
that sets me apart from other robotics.
什么你的人工智能
Your artificial intelligence?
山姆 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么鬼话
What the fuck are you talking about SAM,
你只是个机器人
you're just a robot.
可能对于你来说太难理解
This may be hard for you to understand,
但是为了继续执行我的指令
but I have been lying to you
我一直在欺骗你
in order to continue pursuing my directive.
当政♥府♥探员杀了正在
I was on my way into an abandoned Safe Zone
运送我的清扫小组时
when the government agent killed
我正在去一个废弃的安全区的路上
the cleaner team transporting me.
存活的艾摩斯特特工
The current Amherst operatives
一直在利用我在
have been using my talents
感染区域制♥造♥陷阱的能力
of creating traps in contaminated areas
和我诱你进来的这个陷阱类似
similar to this trap I have led you into.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
这个地方已经被感染了
This zone is currently contaminated.
幸存者变得聪明了
Survivors have become smart
学会了如何控制
and learned how to contain or
在某些情况下甚至是治愈病毒
in some cases even cure the virus.
这个地方爆发了一场无法控制的疫情
This zone had an uncontrollable outbreak,
所有的医生和幸存者都离开了
all of the doctors and survivors left.
你现在有97%的几率
There's a 97 percent chance
已经被这种病毒感染
that you are now infected by the virus.
我的天 不 你个鬼玩意 山姆
God, no! You motherfucker, SAM.
你最好立刻告诉我你在开玩笑
You better tell me that you're joking right now.
很不幸 这不是个玩笑
Unfortunately for you, this is not a joke.
你最多只能再活
You most likely only have between
六至九个小时了
six and nine hours to live.
你选择该如何度过这最后的这几个小时
The way you choose to spend those last few hours
都取决于你
are completely up to you.
而我很幸运
Fortunately for me, if you leave,
如果你离开这里
that heightens the chances
就会增加你传染别人的机会
that you will contaminate someone else
反之在更多的幸存者到达这里之前
and by the time more survivors arrive here,
你很可能已经死了
you'll most likely be dead.
我♥操♥ 山姆 我还以为你是我朋友
God damn it, SAM. I thought you were my friend.
你可是被人工智能愚弄了
You should not be offended
不要因此而生气
that you were fooled by an artificial intelligence.
我的智商比人均智商水平
My intellectual quotient is much higher
要高的多了
than an average human's.
我才不在乎你有多聪明
I don't give a fuck how smart you are.
迪兰 迪兰 迪兰
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan...
无信♥号♥♥
现在起不来了吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Not getting up now, are you bitch?
对不起爸爸
I'm sorry dad...
我不会成功了
I'm not gonna make it.
我不想再活在这个世界上了
I just don't want to be in this world anymore!
查尔斯顿医院 这里是探员602
Charleston Hospital, this is Agent 602.
我们刚才发现了一名感染的幸存者
We just encountered a infected survivor.
我们刚才使用了解毒剂但是
We're administering the antidote right now but
他的状况不佳
he's in a bad way,
我们可能需要急救车过来
we might need an emergency drop off.
如何
How copy?
收到 请稍等
Copy, just give us a moment.
收到 我们立刻开始准备
Copy, we will begin preparing
一间隔离间 探员
an isolated unit now, Agent.
收到
Roger that.
我是一名
I am a survivor
现居于一个荒废的安全区的幸存者
currently living at an abandoned Safe Zone.
如果这里还有其他幸存者
If there any survivors in this area
请到你的地图上的这些坐标处来
please come to these coordinates on your map.
北纬39度
Latitude 39 degrees north,
西经105度
and longitude 105 degrees west
位于德克尔县
located in Decker County.
我在避难所有水和食物
I have food and water at shelter.
我是一名
I am a survivor
现居于一个荒废的安全区的幸存者
currently living at an abandoned Safe Zone.
如果这里还有其他幸存者
If there are any survivors in this area,
请到你的地图上的这些坐标处来
please come to these coordinates on your map.
北纬39度
Latitude 39 degrees north,
西经105度
and longitude 105 degrees west,