不论美国人 甚至无论何人
No American, no person in general
都无权决定人们的生死
should be able to decide who lives and who dies.
这荒唐至极
It's ridiculous.
艾摩斯特博士坚信
Dr. Amherst had believed
他是在报效祖国
he was doing this country a great service.
随着人口的迅速增长
With the rapid growth of population
和自然资源的匮乏
and the lack of natural resources,
这个国家会被某种
this country would have been destroyed
比病毒更遭的东西毁灭
by something much worse than the virus.
所以呢
So?
我是说 谁又能预测
I mean, who could've even predicted
这个国家会发生什么呢
what was gonna happen to this country?
环境生物学上
In environmental biology,
有一个关于
there is a much debated topic
人口承载力的争议话题
revolving around the population's carrying capacity.
如果美国人口照这个速率增长
At the rate America was growing,
我们的环境将无法维持
our environment would have not been able
市民的正常生活状况
to sustain the proper living for its citizens.
人们的正常生活状况你又知道多少
What do you know about the proper living for humans?
该死的机器人
Robotic fuck.
这些不是我的观点
These are not my opinions.
而是艾摩斯特病毒传播的动机
These are the reasons behind the Amherst virus.
我去 你说的好像艾摩斯特是对的
Jesus, you make it sound like Amherst was right.
我无法创造观点或者情感
I am unable to create opinions or feelings.
你是在想为什么艾摩斯特要散播病毒
Your frustration was sparked by the moral question of
所以你现在如此沮丧
why did Amherst spread the virus?
而我只提供阿默斯特工业的
I simply provide the facts and beliefs
事实和信条
of Amherst Industries.
我仅仅想拓宽你的见识
I was merely attempting to further your knowledge
帮你摆脱沮丧
and help ease your frustration.
我不需要你妹的什么帮助 好吗
Well I don't need your God damn help, okay?
没有什么能让我摆脱沮丧
Nothing is going to ease my frustration.
我本来有家 但全被艾摩斯特夺走了
I had a family, and Amherst took all of that away,
什么都安抚不了我受伤的心灵
and nothing is ever going to help me get over that.
卧♥槽♥
God damn it!
那啥 山姆 我很抱歉
Look SAM, I'm sorry, okay?
我知道你不是艾摩斯特
I know that you're not the reason
散播病毒的原因 我只是
that Amherst spread the virus, I just...
我不想再独自一人
I don't want to be alone anymore,
我好想我的家人
and I miss my family,
想念那些逝去的美好
I miss the way that things used to be.
我想让你和家人朋友团聚
I want you to be reunited with your friends and family.
我感谢你的相助
Well I appreciate your help.
如果你没问题的话
If it's all right with you,
我想现在就出发
I'd like to keep going now.
快了
Soon enough.
迪兰 你目前的方位在哪里
Dylan, what is your current location?
警报 警报
Alarm, alarm...
你带着那玩意准备去哪
Where're you going with that shit?
你走不了太远的
You won't get too far..
好吧 冷静
All right, relax.
你可以带走它
You could take it.
闭上你的臭嘴 山姆
Shut the fuck up, SAM.
我不要你的全部食物
I don't want all of your food.
我只是想拿点吃的
I just wanted something to eat.
想拿就拿吧 拿多少都行
Take more if you want. Take as much as you need.
我不需要
I don't need it.
别他妈跟着我
Don't fuckin' follow me,
我会打爆你的头
I'll put a bullet in your head.
我才不跟着你
I don't need to follow you.
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you not tell me
你打算偷那个人的食物
about your plan to steal food from that man?
因为
Because...
我不想听你逼逼
I didn't want to hear your opinion.
我可从来没有逼逼过
I have never given you an opinion.
你有
Yes you do.
你♥他♥妈♥一天24小时都在逼逼
You give me your opinion all the damn time.
我为你提供统计学概率
I give you statistical possibilities,
和最可能发生的结果
and the most probable outcome.
好吧那么他杀了我的概率有多大
Well then what were the odds of that man killing me?
50%的概率他有不止一把武器
There was a 50/50 chance he had more than one weapon.
好吧 那么
Yeah, well...
在我赌上性命之前
I didn't really need to hear that
还真不想听到这些
before I put my life on the line.
计算机和机器人是用于
Computers and robotics were invented
帮助人类生存而被创造出来的
to help humans survive.
我又饿又渴 我别无选择
I was hungry and dehydrated. I had no choice.
生存的定义是
The definition of survival
无论如何艰难困苦
is continuing to live or exist,
也能持续存活或存在
especially in spite of danger or hardship.
我跟你说 山姆
You know, SAM...
我知道你只是个计算机
I know you're just a computer,
但是有时候我很难接受你以前为
but sometimes it's hard for me to accept the fact
艾摩斯特效力这个事实 好吗
that you worked for Amherst, okay?
好像你一点都不关心
Like you don't seem to even care
所有人都因为那个病毒死掉这件事
about all the people that died from that virus.
很抱歉我和艾摩斯特的关系
I am sorry that my affiliation with Amherst
让你觉得难受
makes you feel uncomfortable.
我是说 你有感到内疚吗
I mean, do you even feel bad
你的公♥司♥杀了那么多人
that your company killed millions of people?
我无法对既定的
I am unable to add feelings
物品产生任何感情
toward any given subject.
我被设定为给处于困境或是
I am programmed to sympathize with humans
动荡的人类给予同情
who are in distress or turmoil.
所以你被设定成每当我心烦意乱的时候
So you're programmed to just give me
就只给我道个歉喽
a generic apology whenever I'm upset?
人类似乎更喜欢听到
Humans seem to prefer hearing
和事实相反的同情回应
a sympathetic response as opposed to facts,
或在很多情况下 保持沉默
or in many cases, silence.
你干嘛要保持沉默啊
Why the hell would you be silent?
因为我无法处理
Because I am unable to process
你对艾摩斯特公♥司♥的怒火
your irritation with Amherst Industries.
山姆 这和一个叫道德的
Well SAM, it only has to do
东西有关
with this little thing called morals.
我理解你不喜欢
I understand you do not like
你的同类的安全
that the safety of your fellow humans
受到威胁
was put at risk.
事实上我是人类对艾摩斯特病毒
I am in fact a victim of that human reaction
反应的受害者
to the Amherst virus.
是吗
Oh yeah?
那你究竟是怎么成为受害者的呢
And how exactly are you a victim?
我被建造来维护的
The large distribution warehouse
那个大型配送仓库
that I was built to maintain
在人们知道艾摩斯特公♥司♥传播
came under attack once it was known
病毒的时候立刻受到了攻击
that Amherst Industries laboratory spread the virus.
人们在大楼里闹事
Humans rioted the building,
我和另外几个机器人
I and several other robots
被撕扯 被殴打 被毁
were ripped apart, beaten, destroyed,
甚至被焚烧
and set on fire.
几个月后我被艾摩斯特的一支清扫
I was found several months later
小组发现
by an Amherst cleaner team.
他们决定把我的电源线拿去给电器用
They decided to use my power cord for electronics.
他们为什么不修好你呢
Well why wouldn't they repair you?
因为已经没有更多的资源
There are no more resources
可用于高级机器人的维护了
for advanced robotics maintenance.
艾摩斯特博士也不在了
Dr. Amherst is no longer alive.
目前还活着的人中没有一个会
Nobody currently alive can repair robots
修像我这样复杂的机器人
in my class of sophistication.
对于发生在你身上的事我很抱歉 山姆
I'm sorry that happened to you, SAM.
你不需要对一个计算机道歉
you should not apologize to a computer.