我们走了一天了
We've been traveling all day.
我想吃就吃 怎么了
I eat when I want to, all right?
根据统计算法 你的粮食和水
Statistically your water and rations
会撑不到我们到达57号♥安全区的那天
will run out before we arrive at Safe Zone 57.
你跟我说我们只有几天的路程
You told me that we were gonna be traveling for a few days.
好像已经走了一个星期了 大哥
It's been like a week, man.
食物当然捉襟见肘
Of course I'm gonna run out of food.
好了
Okay...
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please.
该死
God damn it.
为什么我要吃光所有的食物
Why did I have to eat all my fuckin' food?
你早就该听一下我的警告
You should have listened to my warning.
操
Oh shit.
没有食物和水 有酒也不错
No food or water, but some alcohol will do.
这真特么的
Now that...
是好东西
Is some good shit.
我想说
I would like to point out
啤酒会排掉你体内的水分
that beer will flush water out of your system
还会使你脱水
and dehydrate you further.
山姆 别煞风景 行不
SAM, don't ruin the fucking moment. All right?
干杯
Cheers!
那些东西你打算喝多少
How many of those do you plan on drinking?
我不知道呢 妈妈
I don't know mom,
怎么 你是要叫警♥察♥吗
what are you gonna call the cops?
你的安全指数与行动能力成正比
Your safety depends on your ability to travel.
如果你处于脱水状态
If you suffer from dehydration,
将会陷入险境
you'll be in a great deal of danger.
拜托你现在别逼逼好吗
Can you not give me your opinion right now?
我不需要任何数据
I don't need any statistics.
我还真有个问题 老兄
But I do have one question man.
你那操蛋的硬盘里有没有什么歌♥啊
Do you have any songs on that annoying ass fucking hard drive of yours?
我的内存里只有一首歌♥
I only have one song saved onto my memory.
是我的制♥造♥者最喜欢的曲子
It was my creator's favorite tune.
噢 我滴妈耶
Oh shit!
管它是什么 放给我听听
I don't care what it is, let's hear it!
♪ 每一夜 我都会许愿祈祷 ♪
♪ Every night I hope and pray ♪
♪ 与梦中情人邂逅美好 ♪
♪ A dream lover will come my way ♪
♪ 乖巧女孩入我怀抱 ♪
♪ A girl to hold in my arms ♪
♪ 痴于她的无比窈窕 ♪
♪ And know the magic of her charms ♪
♪ 我想要 ♪
♪ 'Cause I want ♪
♪ 一个 ♪
♪ A girl ♪
♪ 属于我的 ♪
♪ To call ♪
♪ 女孩 ♪
♪ My own ♪
♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪
♪ I want a dream lover ♪
♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪
♪ So I don't have to dream alone ♪
♪ 梦中情人 你在何方 ♪
♪ Dream lover, where are you ♪
♪ 携吾爱意 兀自彷徨 ♪
♪ With a love, oh, so true ♪
♪ 执子之手 ♪
♪ And the hand that I can hold ♪
♪ 与子偕老 ♪
♪ To feel you near as I grow old ♪
♪ 我真的想要 ♪
♪ 'Cause I want ♪
♪ 一个 ♪
♪ A girl ♪
♪ 属于我的 ♪
♪ To call ♪
♪ 女孩 ♪
♪ My own ♪
♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪
♪ I want a dream lover ♪
♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪
♪ So I don't have to dream alone ♪
♪ 也许有那么一天 ♪
♪ Someday, I don't know how ♪
♪ 她能听到我的呼唤 ♪
♪ I hope she'll hear my plea ♪
♪ 也许有那么一刻 ♪
♪ Some way, I don't know how ♪
♪ 她会为我献上爱意 ♪
♪ She'll bring her love to me ♪
♪ 我的爱人 到那时 ♪
♪ Dream lover, until then ♪
♪ 我将再次步入梦乡 ♪
♪ I'll go to sleep and dream again ♪
♪ 在梦海自在般飘荡 ♪
♪ That's the only thing to do ♪
♪ 直到吾爱实现梦想 ♪
♪ Til' all my lover's dreams come true ♪
♪ 我想要 ♪
♪ 'Cause I want ♪
♪ 一个 ♪
♪ A girl ♪
♪ 属于我的 ♪
♪ To call ♪
♪ 女孩 ♪
♪ My own ♪
♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪
♪ I want a dream lover ♪
♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪
♪ So I don't have to dream alone ♪
♪ 我的爱人 到那时 ♪
♪ Dream lover, until then ♪
♪ 我将再次步入梦乡 ♪
♪ I'll go to sleep and dream again ♪
♪ 在梦海自在般飘荡 ♪
♪ That's the only thing to do ♪
♪ 直到吾爱实现梦想 ♪
♪ Til' all my lover's dreams come true ♪
♪ 我真的想要 ♪
♪ 'Cause I want ♪
♪ 一个 ♪
♪ A girl ♪
♪ 属于我的 ♪
♪ To call ♪
♪ 女孩 ♪
♪ My own ♪
♪ 我想和那个她私定终身 ♪
♪ I want a dream lover ♪
♪ 再不必浑浑噩噩 独自一人 ♪
♪ So I don't have to dream alone ♪
♪ 请别让我独自幻想 ♪
♪ Please don't make me dream alone ♪
♪ 宝贝 别让我独自幻想 ♪
♪ Baby, don't make me dream alone ♪
♪ 因我不愿独自幻想 ♪
♪ Cause I don't want to dream alone ♪
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
我去 真♥他♥妈♥饿
God, I'm so fuckin' hungry.
我说 山姆
Hey Sam...
你真的相信我们到了
Do you truly believe that when we make it
安全区之后我家人会在那儿吗
to the Safe Zone my family will be there?
有88.7%的几率
There's an 88.7 percent chance
你的家人
your family--
现在就居住在安全区
Currently resides in the Safe Zone,
好啦 我知道了
yeah, I get it.
但你觉得他们真的会在那儿吗
But do you think they'll actually be there?
必须有人到安全区去
One must arrive at the Safe Zone
以查明他们是否在那儿
in order to truly discover if they are there.
真尼玛废话 狗屁玩意儿
Well no shit, asshole.
又来了 一副沉着冷静理性分♥析♥的样子
There you go, being all smart and statistical again.
整天弄那一套
Always doing that shit.
准确来说 我只是在陈述事实
Precisely, I was only delivering facts.
事实 事实
Facts? Facts?
你想我谈事实吗
You want to talk about facts?
事实就是 若艾摩斯特没有散播
Well the fact is, we wouldn't even be in this situation
惨绝人寰的病毒 我们就不会
if Amherst didn't spread the virus
陷入现在这个状况
that killed all of humanity.
病毒仅仅削减了98%的人口
Only 98 of the population perished due to the virus.
仅仅 仅仅
Only? Only?
他妈的98%
98 fucking percent?
那就是所有人了 你这傻♥逼♥
That's everyone, you fucking douchebag.
艾摩斯特的记录显示
Amherst's records indicate
他们试图将美国3.19亿人口
they were attempting to purge the American population
净化到0.7%以下
to below 0.7 percent of 319 million.
0.7%
0.7 percent?
那他妈什么意思 200多个人
What the fuck is that, like 200 people?
他们想留下
They wanted approximately
约两百万幸存者
two million selected survivors.
真棒哦
great yeah.
约两百万人
Approximately two million people.
没错 那棒极了
Yeah, that's awesome.
那你♥他♥妈♥又是怎么知道的
And how the fuck would you know that?
我与他们的数据服务器相连接
I was connected to their statistical servers
这样我可以获取艾摩斯特的大量记录
allowing me to access vast amounts of Amherst records.
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
我想说 山姆你真的牛逼哦
You know what? Good for you SAM.
我好佩服你看到这事实还这么淡定
I'm glad that you feel okay with the fact
无数人 数百万人
that so many people, millions of people
就这么毫无理由地死了
lost their lives for no fucking reason.
一个曾在这个国家生活的幸福家庭
A family once lived happily in this country.
他们有梦想 生活 工作
They had dreams, lives, jobs.
他们彼此相爱
They loved one another,
而艾摩斯特夺走了那一切
and Amherst took all of that away.