位于德克尔县
located in Decker County.
你好 我叫山姆
Hi, my name is SAM.
我是红十字会的医疗机器人
I am a Red Cross mass medical robot.
我能为您效劳吗
How may I be of service to you?
欢迎回来 我是里克·费拉西
Welcome back, I'm Rick Fellasi,
而你 你这走运的混♥蛋♥正在收听
and you, you lucky bastards are listening
你不知道吗 节目
to "Wouldn't You Know It".
如果你在听
And if you're listening,
说明你真是个幸运儿
that means you really are a lucky bastard.
你肯定赢得了基因彩票
You apparently won the genetic lottery,
而且不会像95%的人类那样
and can't catch the green poison
得了绿色毒物的感染
like 95 percent of the rest of humanity.
天啊 你可做的真不错
Oh no, you had it good.
你只能坐下吃点棒棒糖
You got to sit around eating bon bons,
看着心爱的人们自生自灭
watching people you loved wither and die
然后被装入袋子里
and get wrapped in Hefty bags,
被丢进一个没有葬礼的集体墓穴
and dumped in a mass grave with no funeral
连个墓碑都没有
or gravestone or nothing.
是啊 我们可真是中了大奖了对吗
Yeah, we got a golden ticket didn't we?
感觉像是又到了80年代一样
It's like the fucking 80s all over again.
但我想知道的是这个
But what I want to know is this...
病毒它是从哪来的
Where'd it come from?
是因为一些雅痞渣滓千年一遇的管东管西
Some yuppie scum millennial helicopter mom
的老妈拒绝给他们的孩子注射麻疹疫苗吗
refusing to give her kid the God damn measles shot?
我希望是
I wish.
我恨这些白♥痴♥
I hate those morons.
但这不是麻疹
But this ain't measles,
那不是世界的运作方式
and that aint the way the world works.
那既不是埃博拉病毒也不是马尔堡病毒
And it ain't Ebola or Marburg,
它并没有在某些白♥痴♥吃掉猴子前
it didn't evolve with bat shit some monkey ate
随着猴子吃的蝙蝠屎进化
before some idiot ate the monkey.
不是的
No.
我告诉你它从哪里来
I tell you where it came from.
它来自一个实验室
It came from a lab.