Our family.
卡文,这是你的孩子
Calvin, it's your baby.
不
No.
你怎么知道你是不育的?
How did you find out you were sterile?
那个医生…
The doctor...
打电♥话♥说的
called.
他真的给你打电♥话♥了吗?
Did he really call?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我认为是这样的…
I think so...
他们怎么知道你是不育的,卡文?
How would they know you were sterile, Calvin?
孩子是你的
It's yours.
你想逃避现实,难道这才是你想要的吗?
You want to get rid of it,is that what you want?
我不敢奢求太多了,我需要…
It's not about what I want anymore. I need...
这声音,这些照片,在我脑海里…
The voices, the pictures, in my mind...
醒醒吧,一旦事发只有一条路可以。。。
to stop. There's only one way that happens and I...
我根本控制不住,对不起,是真的
I can't control it.I'm sorry. But it's true.
卡文
Calvin.
求你了
Please.
回家吧
Let's go home.
咱回家吧
Let's go home.
别他妈的碰我,我杀了你!
Don't you fucking touch me, I'll kill you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
不!
No!
佛祖啊!
Oh, God.
你在哪儿?在哪儿!?
Where are you? Where?
不,不,不!
No, no, no.
你在这
You're here.
你找到它了
You found it.
我为你把它带来了
I brought it for you.
我把她们都带来了
I brought them.
万一他回来
In case he comes back.
你听见那刺耳的声音了吗?他没回来
Did you hear those screams?He's not coming back.
是他的那些外星基友
Well then it's for his friends.
我不觉得那会起效
I don't think that'll work.
那你有其他好建议吗?因为我觉得手里有枪心中不慌
Do you have any other suggestions?Because I feel a lot safer going with a gun.
我觉得我们对它们无能为力啊
I don't think we can stop them
一定有办法,我离开之后它们怎么没发现我?
There has to be some way.How come they didn't find me after I left?
天呐!
God!
卧♥槽♥!
Oh, shit.
我觉得它们已经在这里了
I think they're already here.
没门,魂淡!
Not this time, you fuckers.
你没把子弹上膛?
You didn't load it?
哦,我们得去取点弹♥药♥
Oh, we gotta go get the shells.
母子平安,鲍威尔小姐,你想看看他吗?
Your baby is healthy, Ms. Powell.Would you like to see him?
当然
Yes.
为什么他这么安静?他怎么不哭?
Why is he so quiet?Why isn't he crying?
他不会哭的,鲍小姐
He doesn't cry, Ms. Powell.