- 你爱信啥信啥
- Believe what you like.
那当你看到瑞贝卡的时候,第一直觉是她被绑♥架♥过吗?
So, when you saw Rebecca, your first instinct was she had been abducted?
不,当然不是
No. Of course, not.
令堂带她来的
Your mother brought her to me
因为令堂知道老夫会做该做的事,老夫是很谨慎的人
because she knew I would do what needed to be done. I was discreet.
令堂第一次来的时候,确实告诉了老夫
When she first walked in here, she did tell me
令妹说的那些事
what your sister had said upon being discovered.
令堂显然是相信令妹的
She obviously believed her.
一开始老夫是怀疑的
I had my doubts.
直到看到令妹
That is until I saw Rebecca.
- 你发现了啥?
- What did you find?
- 令妹的手臂和腿上有擦伤
- She had bruises on her arms and legs.
像是被强力捆绑过
As though she had been held down with great force.
如果说是绑♥架♥的话,这就解释得通了
Now, in a kidnapping situation,this would not seem out of the ordinary.
但是老夫看见了割伤
But then I saw the cuts.
令妹身上有一道快要痊愈的切口
She had an incision on her torso that was
nearly healed when they brought her to me.
但是割伤的深度
But with the depth of the cut...
在一个失踪仅一周的人的身上,不太可能
Why, that would be impossible for,for someone only missing a week.
- 我从来没见过她有割伤
- I've never seen a cut.
- 令妹手掌上也有一道小的切口
- She also had a small incision on her palm.
看起来像是被抓过
Looked as though she'd been scratching it.
老夫仔细看了一下,在令妹皮肤下面发现了一小片金属
I did a scan and discovered a piece of metal under the skin.
是什么?
What was it?
植入体
Implant.
也许是一种跟踪设备,撒宁晓得
Tracking device. Who knows?
这么说是这个植入体让你相信了我妈的话?
So the implant is why you believed my mother's story?
老夫给令妹做完手术,流掉胎儿以后
It wasn't until after I performed the operation and I removed the fetus from her,
发现令堂也没有那么古怪了
that I realized your mother was not as crazy as she sounded.
- 胎儿有什么问题吗?
- What was wrong with it?
- 它颜值。。。
- It was quite...
太低
disfigured.
老夫行医多年还从未见过辣么畸形的
Deformities that I had never seen in all my years practicing medicine.
你知道干我们这行的,秉承优生优育的原则
You see, in my line of work,we build a healthy constitution towards
尽可能杜绝怪胎
the things that make other people uncomfortable.
但是看到那个
But seeing that...
东西
thing...
那东西时常会让老夫半夜惊醒
That is something that still wakes me in the night.
你怀孕了?
You're with a child.
是。。是我未婚夫的
It is... my fiance's.
老夫知道你怀的是什么,你把它带到这来了!
I know what you're carrying.And you brought that into my house.
赶紧滚!
Please leave now.
法克!
Fuck!
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
我勒个去,姐夫
Jesus, Calvin!
姐姐呢?
Where's Abby?
艾比。。。
Abby...
不在家
is not home.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
- 我还想问你呢
- I was hoping you could tell me.
- 我不造啊,我一直在外面
- I don't know. I haven't been here.
我们吵了一架
We got into an argument.
像以前那样?
Just like old times?
为什么吵架啊?
So, what was the fight about?
她跟你说孩子的事儿了么?
Did she tell you about the baby?
孩子咋的了?
What about the baby?
我不育,却喜当爹
It's not mine.
没错,这也是我当时的感受
Yeah, that's how I felt.
其实我的反应本来应该比你要好一些
I might have taken it a little better than you, actually.
不可能的
This can't be happening.
贝贝
Becca.
球在哪儿?
Where's the sphere?
我母鸡
I don't know.
在艾比那儿吗?她拿着吗?
Is it with Abby? Does she have it?
我不知道,卡文,我刚才出去了
I don't know, Calvin.I haven't been here.
你有事瞒我
You know more than you're telling me.
我真♥他♥妈♥不知道那东西在哪儿
I don't know where that fucking thing is.
艾比扔了,球不在了,你再也见不到它了
Abby got rid of it. It's gone.You'll never see it again.
咱们走着瞧
I doubt that.
不久就能看见艾比和球了
We'll see Abby and the sphere soon.
就让它们来找我们
We just have to make them come to us.
雷港咩。。。
What are you...
我警告过你,艾比,你早该听我的话
I warned you, Abby.You should have listened to me.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
草
Fuck.
贝贝,告诉我你在哪儿,我马上过来
Rebecca? Just tell me where you are,and I'll be right there.
- 她现在不方便说话
- Rebecca can't really talk right now.
- 卡文?
- Calvin?
卡文?
Calvin?
到底发生了什么?
What the hell is going on?
我知道孩子的事
I know about the baby.
也知道你拿着设备
And I know you have the device.
我要你把这两样都给我带来
I need you to bring them both to me.
- 贝贝在哪儿?
- Where's Rebecca?
- 她就在这
- She's right here.
我让她接电♥话♥
Let me get her for you.
跟你大姐打个招呼啊
Say hi to your big sister.
你个魂淡!你把她怎么了?
You son of a bitch!What are you doing to her?
如果你不把我想要的东西带到小屋来
If you don't bring what they want up to this cabin,
我就杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
你敢
You wouldn't.
你不清楚我正在经历的事情
You have no idea what I'm going through,
你不懂我的帐
or what I would do to make it stop.
好,我现在就来
Okay. I'll leave right now.
乖老婆
Good Girl.
艾比
Abby,
不要报♥警♥
don't call the cops.
它们会知道的
They'll know.
她在路上了
She's on her way.
这不是我想要的结果
You know, this isn't what I wanted.
我爱艾比
I love Abby.
当她告诉我
I was...
她怀孕的时候
so excited when she told me the news...
我是灰常鸡冻的
about the baby.
但现在看来真是十万个冷笑话
But now it looks like the joke's on me.
我看见了一些东西
I've seen things.
你
You,
查克
Chuck.
我知道你经历的事情,我已见过你的那些点点滴滴
I know what you've been through.And I've seen pieces.
我再也不想看到那些了
I don't want to see anymore.
不知道你这些年是怎么熬过来的
I don't know how you made it through all these years.
但该来的终究会来
But they'll come back.
为了这个设备
For the device.
为了艾比
For Abby.
把你带回去会是一个福利
Getting you back will just be a bonus.
或许之后…它们会抛弃我
Maybe then... they'll leave me alone.
滚出我的脑海!
Get out of my head!
哦,买♥♥噶!贝贝,姐姐对不起你。。。
Oh, my God! Rebecca, I'm so...
真是听话的人♥妻♥,艾比
That's a good girl, Abby.
- 卡文,你♥他♥妈♥到底要做咩!
- Calvin, what the fuck are you doing?
- 做我该做的
- It's what I have to do.
我们没有等到花儿都谢了的必要了
We shouldn't have to wait long.
- 为什么?
- For what?
- 他们来了
- They're coming now.
- 他们会拿走他们要的
- They'll take what's theirs.
- 然后呢?
- And then what?
卡文
Calvin,
你是爱我的
you love me.
这就是你想要的?
Is this what you want?
我想和你组成一个家庭
I wanted a family with you.
我们的家庭