你做的够多了,不要再带给她多余的伤痛了
You have done enough,don't cause her any more pain.
你特么的啥意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你不该带她回那里的
You should never have taken her up there.
- 你。。。
- What are you...
- 快把她送回家不然就迟了
- Send her back home before it's too late.
- 你说撒子?
- What are you talking about?
- 艾比,送她回来
- Abby, send her home.
嘿,怎么了?你在跟谁吵?
Hey! What was that about?Sounded serious.
没什么,一个律师
It was nothing. A solicitor.
妈妈以前也经常骂那些家伙
Yeah, mom used to curse those guys out too.
工作怎么样?
How was work?
- 还不错
- It was good.
- 那就好
- Good.
你在这最多能呆几天?
When do you have to get back to Louisville?
不知道,我买♥♥了一张单程票
I don't know. I bought a one-way ticket.
- 快来看!
- Check this out!
- 卡文!
- Calvin!
打不到它
Not a scratch on it.
说明什么?
And that tells us what?
- 说明它外表有一个防护罩
- That should've taken a chunk out of it.
- 有个毛线
- But it didn't.
卡文,快吃晚饭了,咱们上去吧?
Calvin, it's almost time for dinner.Can we please go upstairs?
噢,吓屎我鸟!
Oh, Jesus!
抱歉,我以为你听到我下楼声了
Sorry, I thought you heard me coming down the stairs.
侬拉组撒?
What are you doing?
我睡不着,你没事吧?
I couldn't sleep.Is everything all right?
我只是...
I just...
又做了一个噩梦
Had another weird dream.
梦见什么了?
What was it?
不知道怎么说,反正很恐怖
I don't know. Just weird.
我最近感觉非常不好
I haven't been feeling too well, lately.
好吧,我明天早上给利伯曼医生打个电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm gonna call Dr. Lieberman in the morning,
看看他是否得闲
see if he will squeeze me in for a checkup.
我敢肯定他一定愿意给你检查的
Yeah, I bet he'd like to squeeze you in.
卡文,收声啊
Calvin, shut up.
你是我认识的唯一一个每次预约医生
You are the only woman I know that can get a doctor's appointment
都能预约成功的女人,你究竟怎么做到的?
on the same day she calls.Why do you think that is?
你头痛么?
You have a headache?
嗯呐,我的头这两天像是要爆♥炸♥了一样
Yeah, my head has been hurting me the past couple of days.
是不是因为这个东西?
What if it's that thing?
这不可能吧
Nah, that doesn't make any sense.
你最近在地下室花太多时间了
You've been spending a lot of time down here lately,
也许这玩意有什么副作用
maybe it has something to do with it.
不,不是的...
No, not my...
我头痛有几个星期了,去小屋之前就痛
My head's been bugging me for a couple of weeks, before the cabin.
可你刚才说的是“这两天”头痛
You just said it was only a couple of days.
我知道
I know.
好吧,抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我不想让你担心我
I didn't want to worry you.
卡文,你有事得跟我说
Calvin, you have to tell me these things.
我很关心你的
I do worry about you.
我明天也帮你预约一下医生
I'm gonna get you an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, too.
好吧
Okay.
快去休息吧
Come to bed soon, please.
好吧,艾比,看看你的体♥检♥报告
Okay, Abby. Looked at your charts.
- 有什么好消息吗医生?
- Any good news, doctor?
- 或许吧
- Maybe.
过去一周你一直感觉不舒服对吧
So you say you've been feeling sick the past week or so.
是的,恶心干呕
Yeah, sort of nauseated.
早上这种不适感更强烈?
Does it tend to come on stronger in the morning?
像是孕吐?
Like a morning sickness?
有点像
I suppose.
等一下,你该不会是说我。。。?
Wait, are you saying what I think you are saying?
对不起,宁波的电♥话♥暂时无法。。。。
We're sorry, your call...
- 卧♥槽♥!珍视浪费时间
- Wow! That was a waste of time.
- 咋的了?
- What?
医学界的渣渣们对头疼简直是无能为力
Apparently the medical community is fairly
impotent when it comes to headaches.
他们居然说吃两片芬必得就好了,可是这地球人都知道啊
They told me to take two aspirin,like I don't know that.
他们没说别的吗?
They didn't say anything else?
没什么好说的,我做过全面的体♥检♥
There wasn't much to say.I took a full physical instead.
可他们说那是过期的废检,亲爱的,你那边情况怎样
They said it was overdue.How was your appointment dear?
那位好大夫看见你一定两眼放光吧
The good doctor was happy to see you, I'm sure.
他说我怀孕了
He said I was pregnant.
纳尼?
What?
- 本当?
- Really?
- 本当大哟
- Yeah.
亲爱的,这太好了
Honey, that's great.
- 珍德好吗?
- Really?
- 哦买♥♥噶,当然了!
- Oh, my God. Yeah!
好吧,我看出来你异常兴奋了,但是工作咋办?
Okay, I can see you are excited but what about work?
还管毛工作,我们该去医院妇产科,对吧?
What about work?They have maternity leave, right?
我会抽出更多时间陪你
I'll put in some more hours...
为了我们的家庭,我要催谷出更多的能量
Push some more properties,I can make enough for both of us.
卡文,我很中意我的工作
Calvin, I like where I am at with my job right now.
在产科呆几个月,有人抢我的位置咋办?
What if months of maternity leave jeopardizes my position?
听着,亲爱的,我知道这份工作对你的重要性
Listen, honey, I know how important landing that job was to you.
但现在更重要的,是孩子
But this, is a baby we're talking about here.
我们的孩子啊
Our baby.
想想最近发生的这些事,你妈去世了
And with everything that's happened lately,
your mother passing away,
你妹过来和我们住一块,你都没什么感想吗?
and your sister coming to stay with us.Hasn't it made you think?
- 想什么?
- Think about what?
- 关于家人
- Just about family.
家人是多么的重要,多么值得珍惜
About how important it is,and how little of it we have left.
和你组建一个新家庭,我肾欣慰
I'm excited about starting a family with you.
我感到幸运的是,我们家的新成员不是在你的子♥宫♥里孕育
Just feel lucky you don't have to carry our family around in your uterus.
我没有子♥宫♥啊
I don't have a uterus.
但无论如何,我都会照顾你
But, I will carry you wherever you want.
片名:《设备》
汉大将军袁绍 leen358 AS小笼包
Envy打劫 琐诗忆琦又 vittiger双鱼
水浒三国金刚
我了个草!
What the fuck?
呃,天啊,你在搞毛啊?
Oh, God! What are you doing?
对不起,你没事吧?
Sorry. Are you okay?
你到哪梦游去了?你知道现在几点了吗?
Where were you?Don't you know how late it is?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
干嘛把那玩意放在床底下?
Why did you put that thing under the bed?
你说啥?
What are you talking about?
那操蛋的球,你把它放在床下干啥?
This stupid sphere.Why did you put it under the bed?
- 卡文,扔了它
- Calvin, I want it gone.
- 勿要瞎三话四
- Don't be ridiculous.
你再说一遍?
What did you just say to me?
我跟你说。。。
Look, I...
我的意思是这个东西还没什么坏处,我们依然不知道它是什么
I just mean, that this thing is harmless.
We still don't know what it is.
卡文,听听你说的这叫什么话
Calvin, are you even listening to yourself?
你总说不知道它是什么,但你咋知道它没有危害
You just said we don't know what it is,
so how can you know that it's harmless.
怎么一回事?为什么你突然这个样子?
What's going on?Why are you acting like this?
我又做噩梦了
I'm having nightmares.
恩,我知道
Yeah, I know.
人们说孕前期都是这样的
They say that can happen in the early stages of pregnancy.
都是我现在这样的?我可不敢苟同
Like the ones I've been having?I don't think so.
不,就是这样的
No. Really.
老做些可怕的噩梦
Vivid dreams or nightmares
这是婴儿的荷尔蒙在作怪
can be the product of all the hormones from the baby.
你怎么这么懂?
How do you know this?
呃...你忘了?利伯曼医生给了我们宣传册
Well... You know all those pamphlets Dr. ieberman gave us?
我读了一下
I've been reading them.
真的啊?
Really?
当然了,亲爱的,我知道你有点怕怕
Yeah. Honey, I know that you're scared.
不过你不必一个人承受
But you don't have to go through this alone.