我可能欠缺一些这方面的经验,但我可以帮你
I may not be experiencing exactly what you are, but I can help you.
我还是想让那玩意滚蛋
I still want that thing gone.
我讨厌它
I don't like it.
好吧
Okay.
我保证扔了
I promise.
这菜是你做的?
You're quite the cook?
你啥意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
没啥,很高兴看到有些事情没变
Nothing. It's just nice to know that some things never change.
我真后悔花时间给你做早餐
I am sorry for taking the time of cooking you breakfast.
好啦,艾比,就开个玩笑
Relax, Abby. I was just kidding.
是的,你和卡文一直在开玩笑
Yeah. You and Calvin are always kidding.
也许我特么的不懂开玩笑的调调
Maybe I'm not in the mood for anymore fucking jokes.
我靠,对不起啦
Jesus! Sorry.
下回你心情不好时告诉我一下
Next time, give me a heads up when you're in a bad mood.
你知道吗,我的治疗师说“己所不欲,勿施于人”
You know, my therapist says it's not healthy
to take out your frustrations on others.
我们本就没那闲工夫跑去肯塔基
Well, we all don't have the luxury of running away to Kentucky,
每次都出事
every time something goes wrong.
你是这样认为的吗?
Is that what you think happened?
你觉得我们离开那,一切就会变好了吗?
You think we left it all behind and everything got better?
一定有点用,不然就是你放不下
It must have helped,or you wouldn't have done it.
贝贝,对不起
I'm sorry, Becca.
我想我能理解
I understand... I guess.
如果我男朋友对我像查克那样对你的话
If my boyfriend did to me what Chuck did to you,
- 我也会逃跑
- I would have run away, too.
- 艾比,你想的太多了
- Abby, none of that happened.
- 你说什么?
- What are you saying?
- 查克没有强♥奸♥我
- Chuck didn't rape me.
他当然强♥奸♥你了!你不是怀孕了吗
Of course, it happened.You were pregnant.
我不知道我迷失的时候发生了什么
I didn't know what happened during the time I was missing.
我不记得了,啥都不记得
I didn't remember. Not at first.
贝贝,到底发生了什么?
Becca, what's going on?
那晚你让我很生气...
You made me so angry that night...
你太啰嗦了,我希望你不是我姐姐,然后我就走了
telling me what I could and couldn't do.
I ran away wishing you weren't my sister.
我穿过丛林
I walked through the woods,
走到赛尔的加油站
to Sal's gas station out on the main road.
叫查克来接我
Called Chuck to come and get me.
没一会他就粗线了...我们说着话
He showed up a little while later and... we talked.
在路边休息
Parked by the side of the road.
他为由他引起的吵架感到抱歉
He was sorry that you and I were fighting about him.
他真的不是那种渣男
He really wasn't such a bad guy.
但是接下来发生了怪事
But then something happened.
车里的指示灯突然都灭了
And the lights in the dashboard died.
我觉得我们不该再呆在路边了
I thought maybe we had been sitting on the side of the road too long.
可能是电池没电了,但查克不是很确定
Killed the battery, you know?But, Chuck wasn't so sure.
来电后,他启动了车
When the lights came back on,he started up the car.
好像他很想尽快回到小镇
It seemed like he wanted to get us back into town in a hurry.
我们走捷径从麦克拉斯基路走
We took McLusky Road, as a shortcut.
我们离小屋很近,我以为你可能会看到我们
We were so close to the cabin.I thought you might see us.
但那里没有灯光
There was no light out there.
本来我们可以在那里看到第一束灯光
Just what we could see in the headlights.
我们开上这个斜坡,然后从另一面下去,那里...
We went up this incline, and when we came down the other side, there was...
有什么?
What?
艾比,有三个。。。。
Abby, there were three...
三个什么?
Three what?
对不起,也许我们现在不该说这个
I'm sorry. Maybe we shouldn't talk about this right now.
贝贝,我们已经12年没说起这件事了
Becca, we've been not talkin about this for 12 years.
我觉得这不失为一个消磨时间的好办法
I think it's way past time when we started talking about it.
艾比,那里有三个飞碟
Abby, there were three UFOs.
飞碟?
UFOs?
- 就像,会飞的碟子?
- Like, flying saucers?
- 你应该知道什么是飞碟
- I know you know what UFOs are.
你以前是美剧《X档案》的脑残粉
You used to love the X Files.
是,不过我不相信有飞碟
Yeah, but I didn't believe.
我们看到了他们,查克拼命地刹车,但是车子完全不受控制
We saw them. Chuck hit the brakes hard and then the car just, died.
我夺命狂呼
I started screaming.
我惊声尖叫
I couldn't stop.
这是我一生中最恐怖的时刻
I've never been so scared in my whole life.
你说的这些也太骇人了
No, I don't know what to do with this.
我一时。。。我一时接受不了
I can't... I can't think about this right now.
- 艾比。。。
- Abby...
- 逼格太高了
- That is just a lot to take in.
我不确定我。。。
I'm not really sure I...
你先坐下
You should sit down.
为毛之前没人跟我说过这事?
Why didn't anybody tell me this before?
花了很长一段时间
It took a lot of time.
接受了大量的治疗才开始记起来
A lot of therapy to start remembering.
妈妈怎么看?
So what did mom think?
这事她鸡母鸡?
She knew about this?
当然鸡啦,妈妈找到我那时候我正满口胡言乱语地说这破事
Apparently, I was babbling about this shit when she found me.
查克再也没粗线,于是所有人都认为我疯了
When Chuck never showed back up,everyone else said I was out of my head.
他绑♥架♥我强♥奸♥我,这是千真万确的事实
And that what really happened is that he kidnapped and raped me.
只有妈妈相信我
But mom believed me.
甚至在我朦朦胧胧记忆模糊的时候
Even when I didn't fully remember what happened.
她只相信找到我那天我的眼神
She trusted what she had seen in my
eyes when they first found me.
那么孩子的事呢?
What about the baby?
在那之前我就已经和查克在一起了
I'd been with Chuck before.
我自己也是搜救人员给我做体♥检♥后才得知我已经怀孕了
I didn't even know I was pregnant until after they found me and ran tests.
这一切发生后,我。。。
After everything happened, I was...
我无法♥正♥常思考了
I just couldn't think straight.
我猜我相信了他们所说的话..
I guess I believed what they said was true and...
我让妈妈说服我。。。
I let mom convince me to...
去流产。。。
Get the...
车子熄火后发生了什么?
What happened after the car died?
粗线了可怕的外星生物
There were these horrible creatures.
不像是电影里那种小外星人
Not little green men at all.
它们走出飞船,劫持了我们
They came out of their ships and they took us.
我们根本没法反抗,都被冻住了
We couldn't fight back. We were frozen.
那查克呢?
What happened to Chuck?
它们带走了查克
They took Chuck away.
我听到他的惨叫声,之后就再也没见到他
I heard him screaming,but I never saw him again.
姐,我对不起你
Abby, I'm so sorry.
真希望我有勇气早点告诉你
I wish I had had the guts to tell you sooner.
妈妈跟我说不要告诉其他人
Mom said we should never talk about it with anyone.
是肚子里的宝宝
It's just the baby.
我要去躺一会儿
I'm gonna go lay down for a while.
你不想再聊这事儿了么?
You don't wanna talk about this anymore?
贝贝,让我去休息会儿吧
Becca, just let me go and lay down.
现在是谁在逃跑?
Who's running away, now?
- 嘿,你终于回来了
- Hey, you're finally home.
- 你姐呢?
- Where's Abby?
她休息了一整天,她身体状况不太好
She's been resting most of the day.She hasn't been feeling well.
谢谢你照顾她,我去地下室
Thanks for taking care of her.I'll be in the basement.
你到底在下面做什么?
So, what are you doing down there?
不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no.
我不能
I can't.
她们是我家人,我们是一家,她们是我的亲人!
They're family. We have a family.It's our family.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
我不会这么做
I won't.
什么测试?
What test?
好吧,如果。。可。。。如果。。。
Well, if, but, If...
如果我不答应,那是谁?是谁?
If I can't, then, then who? Who?
不是我的吗?
It's not mine?
不,好吧,好吧
No. Okay. Yeah.
不!
No!
卡文?
Calvin?
卡文!
Calvin!
艾比,怎么了?
Abby? What's wrong?
卡文在哪?
Where's Calvin?
不造啊,进卧室后一直就没见到他