I don't know. I haven't seen him since I went to sleep.
他在屋里么?
Is he in the house?
待我查看
Let me check.
貌似他的车不在了
It looks like his car is gone.
我需要他的时候,他老是不在
He's always gone when I need him.
好了,好了,我在这,让我陪你吧
Okay. Well, I'm here.Can you talk to me?
我又做了个恶梦
I had another nightmare.
又做了个?
Another?
自小木屋回来后一直做恶梦
I've been having them ever since we were up at the cabin.
梦里面有刺眼的光线,然后一些可怕的怪物抓住了我,然后。。。
There's bright lights, and then horrible
creatures and then they grab me, and...
我就知道要出事,我们就不该去那小屋
I knew something was wrong.We should have never gone up to the cabin.
雷港乜嘢?
What are you talking about?
妈妈告诉我,外婆曾给她讲过故事
Mom told me that grandma used to tell her stories
关于小屋那里森林的奇怪故事,我。。。
about weird things happening in the woods by the cabin, I just...
别再瞎鸡♥巴♥扯淡了,为什么我会做这些怪梦?
Stop trying to put horrible things into
my head. The only reason I had the dream
还不都是因为你把那堆科幻废话塞进我深深的脑海里!
is because you've filled my mind with a bunch of sci-fi bullshit.
我受不鸟了,我快要疯了
I can't handle this.I feel like I'm going crazy.
不会的,姐
No. Abby
你不会疯的,表胡思乱想
You're not going crazy.Don't think that for a second.
不要受梦的影响
That's what they want you to think.
我不需要这样的安慰,瑞贝卡
I don't need this, Rebecca.
没用的,我只要卡文,他在哪儿?
This isn't helping. I just want Calvin.Where is he?
最后看见他的时候,他正往地下室去
Last I saw, he was heading for the basement.
艾比,等等
Abby, wait.
他说过会扔掉的
He said he'd get rid of it.
艾比?
Abby?
艾比,你要干什么?
Abby, what are you doing?
他不扔,那我扔
If he won't get rid of it, I will.
- 好,我陪你一块去
- Good. I'll go with you.
- 离我远点儿,瑞贝卡
- Stay away from me, Rebecca.
自从这玩意出现以后,我的生活就变成了一场灾难
My life has been nothing but a disaster since this thing showed up.
你的意思是我出现以后
You mean since I showed up.
要不是你到树林里哭,我就不会发现这玩意
Well, I never would have found it,if you didn't go crying off into the woods.
只有你在身边,我才那么做
I only ever do that when you are around.
贝贝?
Rebecca?
贝。。
Becca.
那球哪儿去了,艾比
Where's the sphere, Abby?
尼玛,你这一晚上滚哪儿去了?
Fuck you. Where have you been all night?
球在哪儿?
Where is it?
我扔了
I got rid of it.
我跟你说过要扔掉它的
Just like you said you were going to. It's gone.
啥?
What?
球在哪?艾比
Where is it? Abby, that...
那球
sphere...
可以让我们发财的呀
Could make us rich.
别再胡闹了,卡文
It's time to stop fucking around, Calvin.
现在有比这更重要的事情担心
There are more important things to be worrying about,
你把所有时间都花在工作上,还有地下室里
like all the time you're spending at work.
And in the basement.
你说过家庭对你来说才是最重要的
You told me that family was the most important thing to you,
但你从来都不愿意真心陪我!你身在这,心在球!
but you're never around. And even when
you're here, you're not really here.
你有什么脸跟我谈家庭?
How dare you talk to me about family?
你几个意思啊?
What's that supposed to mean?
今早上我接到利伯曼医生办公室打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from Dr. Lieberman's office this morning.
那又怎样?他们说什么了?
Yeah, so? What did they say?
艾比
Abby,
我没有生育能力
I'm sterile.
- 你说啥?
- What are you saying?
- 我他妈的生不了!
- I'm fucking sterile.
不育
Sterile.
我不可能有孩子
I can't have kids.
孩子根本不是我的,你个臭婊♥子♥
It's not my baby, you fucking bitch.
这不可能
That's not possible.
别犟了,怎么不可能,这他妈就是事实
It is possible. It's more than possible.It's a fucking fact.
这是医学,我生不了,孩子不可能是我的
It's science. I'm sterile.It's not my baby.
那么
So...
你想谈谈么?
You wanna talk?
你想谈家庭?
You wanna talk about family?
那就谈谈吧
Come on. Let's talk.
孩子是谁的?
Whose is it?
- 是你的
- It's yours.
- 哦 是吗
- Yeah. Right.
是谁的?是你办公室里哪个王八蛋的?艾比
Whose is it? Somebody from your fucking office? Who, Abby?
是谁?
Who?
我一直都只跟你在一起
I've only been with you.
是
Right.
当然
Of course.
难道说是传说中的仙胎神脉?
Immaculate conception, I suppose.
我真是荣幸哈
I am so honored.
这孩子还真的是超凡脱俗啊
This baby, is really going to be something special.
我是琳达·华♥莱♥士♥
This is Linda Wallace.
- 我现在不在
- I'm not here right now.
- 艹!
- Shit!
请在“逼”的一声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
琳达姨妈
Aunt Linda...
还是我
It's me, again.
嘿
Hey.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's happening, and...
瑞贝卡走了
Rebecca is gone.
我想我快疯了
I think I'm going crazy.
喂,艾比
Hello. Abby?
姨妈,我在呢
Aunt Linda, yeah. I'm here.
瑞贝卡去哪儿了?
Where's Rebecca?
我不造啊
I don't know.
我早说过让你送她回家,我就知道会粗事
I told you to send her home.I knew something might happen.
她告诉我那天发生的事了
She told me what happened.
我最近一直都做那样的
And... I've been having these...
- 噩梦
- dreams.
- 艾比,别说了,我不想听
- Abby, stop. I don't wanna hear it.
啥
What?
过去几年咱家已经发生了好多怪事儿了
Our family has dealt with a lot of weird shit over the years.
我们一直以来只用一个办法应付,就是闭口不提
There's only way that we've been able
to cope. You don't talk about it.
- 太疯狂了
- That's crazy.
- 别把我掺合进来,艾比
- Don't start with me, Abby.
你逼格这么高才会看见那些东西,这并不是我的错
It's not my fault you were too good
to see things for what they were.
你的逼格一直直冲云霄
You were always too good for the rest of us.
你想知道答案吗?我不会告诉你的
You want answers?I'm not going to give them to you.
我不知道瑞贝卡去哪儿了,你就不能告诉我点儿什么吗
I don't know where Rebecca is.So could you just give me something?
西德尼·莫拉医生
Dr. Sydney Mora.
他是给你妹妹做流产手术的那个医生,你去找他谈吧
He's the one who performed the abortion.
Go ahead and talk to him.
那么,关于老夫最著名的病人,老夫能告诉你什么呢?
Well, what can I tell you about my most famous patient?
瑞贝卡告诉了我一件事
Rebecca... told me a story.
虽然我不知道该不该相信
I don't know what to believe, though.
啥?你连你妹妹都不信?
What, you don't believe your own sister?
她有病
She's unwell.
看来这种病有在家族中蔓延的倾向
All these things tend to...run in the family.
我找不到她了,我想如果你能告诉我发生了什么
I can't find her and I thought if you told me about what happened then,
或许对我有帮助
it may help me now.
这个嘛,老实讲,她失踪了老夫一点儿也不惊讶
Well, frankly, I'm not surprised that she's missing.
老夫一直认为它们会回来的
I always thought they'd come back.
基于对于这些外来造访者的看法
With all the things these visitors can do,
老夫坚信它们很容易就能找回当年的实验对象
I'm sure finding an old test subject isn't very difficult.
你是说你相信它们是外星人?
You're saying you believe in aliens?
傻♥逼♥才不相信这个浩瀚宇宙里
Well, you'd have to be a fool to not believe that in this gigantic universe,
没有其他智慧生物
there's no other intelligent life.
相信宇宙里有其他生命存在和
Believing there's life elsewhere in the universe is a lot different
- 相信妹妹被绑♥架♥完全是两码事好吗
- than believing your sister was abducted.