Abby?
哦,亲,你感觉怎么样?
Oh, sweetie. How're you feeling?
- 没事了我想
- Okay, I guess.
- 妙哉
- Good.
我知道你没带什么吃的,所以我们要在路上用餐了
I know you packed light, so I figured we'd just eat on the road.
为什么这么着急走?
Why are you in such a rush?
昨晚可是你自己很着急说要走的
Last night, you were the one who was in a rush.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你到我房♥间说叫我们赶快离开
You came into my room and said we had to leave.
说啥呢?我整晚都在睡觉
What do you mean?I slept the whole night.
不,我送你离开我房♥间
No, I... I walked you out my room, and...
然后…
And then...
好吧,总之,听起来像是你做了一个很丧失的梦
Okay. Whatever. Sounds like you had the most boring dream ever.
我去拿我的包
I'll go get my bag.
- 房♥子不错嘛,艾比
- This is such a nice place, Abby.
- 刚付的首♥付♥
- We just bought it.
这是我们结婚前做的第一件大事
It was our first act as a soon-to-be-married couple.
很贵吧
Looks expensive.
恩,最近房♥价有点小涨,卡文讨价还价才便宜了很多
Well, it was a little bit of a stretch.But Calvin got us a really good deal.
房♥间已经帮你收拾好了
The guest room is all set up for you.
对,我带你去,你在这住一定很舒服
Yeah. I... I'll show it to you.You'll be really comfortable there.
太谢谢你们了,真的很感激你们的热情
Thank you so much, you two. I really appreciate how welcoming you've been.
别说客套话,我们是一家人
Don't mention it. You're family.
嘿,你在下面干嘛呢?
Hey, what's going on down here?
卡文?噢天呐,你把这玩意带回家了?
Calvin? Oh, my God,you brought that home?
艾比,你得要看看这个
Abby, you've...You've got to check this out.
这桌子不平是不是?
The table's uneven, right?
抬起桌子的脚
Lift the edge of the table.
- 干嘛?
- Why?
- 快点…抓住边缘,把它抬起来
- Just... grab the edge. Lift it.
嘿,你们俩干嘛呢?
Hey, what are you guys doing?
这玩意是怎么一回事?
Is that what I think it is?
抱歉,妹妹,我全然不知
I'm sorry, sweetie. I didn't know.
这都是,这都是我的主意,这玩意。。。
…It was... It was totally me.This thing is...
我以前从来没有见过类似的东西
I have never seen anything like it.
- 你觉得这是什么?
- Well, what do you think it is?
- 我不知道
- I don't know.
上次那个地方有空难,是吧?
But that was a crash out there, right?
每架飞机都有一个黑匣子
Well, every plane has to have a black box.
黑匣子?
A black box?
是的,它们坚不可摧
Yeah. They're indestructible.
记录飞机上发生的所有事情
They record everything that happens to a plane.
当飞机失事后它们就派上用场了
They come in handy when one goes down.
工程师们研究黑匣子,找出发生事故的原因
The engineers study it. Find out what happened that caused the accident.
所以说这是个黑匣子?
So, it's a black box?
我。。我不知道
I don't know.
那不应该是一个盒子形状吗?
Shouldn't it look like a box?
我。。我不知道,可能是个新品种
I... I don't know.It could be some new model.
你为什么要我抬起桌子?
Why did you want me to lift the table?
我只是想做一些实验
I was just doing some tests,
不过,如果打扰到令妹的话
but... If it's gonna bother anyone...
就没必要做
you know, we don't have to.
- 做你想做的吧
- Do what you were gonna do.
- 好吧
- All right, Abby.
抬起桌子的一边,抬高,形成一个坡度
Grab the edge of the table and lift it to make an incline.
再抬高一点
Little higher.
卧♥槽♥,什么鬼?
What the fuck?
这不是什么黑匣子!我们不该把它带到这!
That is not a black box.You shouldn't have brought that here.
这就是一个黑球而已,谁知道这特么是什么?
It's just a fucking black ball.Who knows what it is?
既然不知道是什么你就不该拿到这来
That is exactly why you shouldn't have taken it.
万一它是军方的东西呢?
What if it is a military thing?
完全有可能,它可能是军方实验产物,一个样本
Absolutely. It could be something experimental. A prototype.
那我等留它何用?
So, why do we want that?
- 如果这东西价值连城呢?
- What if it's worth something?
- 那就是为了钱?
- So it's about the money?
我不知道,但是它一定很值钱
I don't know but it could be worth a lot.
就算不值钱,我也想弄清楚这到底是什么
And if it isn't, I just wanna know what it is.
如果它很危险呢?
What if it's dangerous?
怎么会危险?你会踩着它然后滑倒吗?
Dangerous how?That you might step on it and slip?
如果它是放射性物体怎么办?
What if it's radioactive or something?
- 你在吓唬我?
- Are you kidding me right now?
- 我不知道
- I don't know.
听我说,我保证很安全
Listen, it's fine. I promise.
一旦感觉到它有危险,我们就立刻联♥系♥有关部门处理这件事
If at any time, it seems like it might
be dangerous, we'll contact the authorities.
- 有关部门?
- The authorities?
- 警方
- The police.
或者他妈的军队,随便哪个部门,到时候我们毫不犹豫的交出去
The fucking army. Whatever.We'll hand it right off.
但是在一无所知之前,我们首先要做的
But it might be worth something and how will we know unless
就是了解它是什么?
we find out what it is first?
这个东西像是我们的幸运球
This could be good for us.
如若它能帮助我们付清房♥贷你会爱死它的
Help pay for this house that you love so much.
好吧,如果发生有任何危险,就把它扔了
Okay. If it seems dangerous at any point, it's gone.
- 艾比!
- Abby.
- 没事的
- It's fine.
现在我不恐惧了…无论它是什么
Now, I'm not scared of...Whatever it is.
英雄所见略同
Neither am I.
贝贝?
Rebecca?
卡文?卡文?卡文!
Calvin? Calvin? Calvin!
宝贝,怎么了?
Honey, what's wrong?
我…
I...
蛋疼,我做噩梦了
My God... I had a nightmare.
没事了
It's okay.
你醒了
You're awake now.
这是谁弄乱的?
So, nobody knocked these over?
亲爱的,我发誓不是我
Honey, I swear.
正如我不愿惹你一样
As much as I like to avoid incurring the wrath of Abby,
我不会骗你的
I would not lie about this one.
也不是我
I didn't do it.
糟了,真的要迟到了,维尼会杀了我的
Oh, my God. I'm really gonna be late.Vinny's gonna kill me.
- 高高兴兴上班,亲爱的
- Have a good day at work, honey.
- 你也一样,爱你哟
- You too. Love you.
瑞贝卡,要是觉得无聊可以看书或者看电影
Oh, Rebecca, feel free to dig into the books or movies if you get bored.
谢谢,回见,姐夫
Thanks. See you later.
我也要走了,抱歉今天早上这么匆忙
I gotta go too. I'm sorry it's so busy this morning.
我昨晚没睡好,早上睡过头了
I didn't sleep well last night,I lost track of time.
- 没关系
- It's fine.
- 有啥事,打电♥话♥
- If you need anything, call me.
如果联♥系♥不到我,卡文的电♥话♥号♥码在冰箱上
And if you can't get a hold of me,Calvin's number is on the fridge.
知道啦
All right.
自己家里请随意,不要作客
Just make yourself at home.
- 唔该
- Thank you.
- 客气
- Yup.
喂
Hello.
艾比
Abby.
哇哦!嗨,琳达姨妈
Wow! Hi, Aunt Linda.
有段时间没联♥系♥了,最近怎么样?
Been a while since we've spoken.What's up?
我想确认一下瑞贝卡没事吧,她没有接电♥话♥
I was checking in on Rebecca.She hasn't been answering her phone.
没事,她很好
Well, she's been doing great.
真的,她在这里我很高兴
Really great. I love having her here.
- 就像小时候...
- It's just like old...
- 你妈妈的骨灰呢?
- And your mother's ashes?
我们已经处理好了,瑞贝卡和我一起处理的
We took care of that right away.Rebecca and I did it together.
那就好
Good.
我们带着骨灰去了儿时的小木屋
We took them up to the old cabin and we spread them out on the...
你说神马?
You did what?
我们把它洒向了那间木屋前面的湖里
We poured them into the lake at the cabin.
- 姨妈?
- Aunt Linda?
- 你知道你在干什么吗?
- What did you think you were doing?
- 几个意思?
- I don't understand?
- 把瑞贝卡送回来,坐下一班公交
- Send Rebecca home, on the next bus.