She was driving.
天哪 你们俩
Oh, my goodness, you two.
赶紧到房♥间洗洗 然后下来吃晚饭
Let's get you settled, and then you can come back down for dinner.
我们会给你们准备点干净衣服
We'll get you fresh duds.
脏衣服拿去洗 晚上就能干
Pop those in the wash, have them back by bedtime.
你脖子怎么了?
Excuse me, but what happened to your neck?
她用电击枪电的
She Tasered me.
她电...他太搞笑了
She Tase... He's too funny.
"她用电击枪电的"
"She Tasered me."
-怎么了? -只是....
-What? -Oh, just....
现在这情况
This whole situation.
我真不知道是该哭还是该笑
l mean, really, l don't know whether to laugh or cry.
如果你看见自己穿那裙子什么样 你会哭
lf you could see yourself in that dress, cry.
什么?
What?
传说有个男人不知道该选什么颜色
Said the man who couldn't decide what color to wear,
就把每种颜色都穿上了
so he wore them all.
你还记得我们分手的时候...?
Do you remember when we broke that...?
记得
Yeah, l do.
虽然我想尽办法忘记 老实说...
Although l tried very hard to block that out, to be honest.
真的?你还会说实话?
Oh, really? How's that working out for you?
-你要我说实话吗? -算了吧
-What, being honest? -Denial.
那就好
Great. Yeah.
一小时以前的都不是
Until about an hour ago.
为什么? 为什么人们喜欢这样做?
Why...? Why do people do that?
做什么?
Why do people do what?
不承认自己做错了
Deny that they've ever done anything wrong in the relationship.
为什么不承认错误 承担责任 然后继续新生活?
Why can't people take responsibility for their shit and move on?
人们? 哪些人
Which people are you talking about?
-没有特指谁 -不可能
-l don't know. -What?
所有的人
l don't know.
你 我
You. Me.
其他人
Everybody.
也许大家都害怕
Well, maybe everybody's afraid...
承认自己后悔会被看作懦夫
...that any admission of guilt would be seen as a sign of weakness.
这就错了
You know, that's where everybody's wrong.
我觉得那是成熟的标志
l see it as a sign of maturity.
你觉得呢?
Don't you think?
-同意 -在我看来
-Absolutely. -l mean, life...
生活就是不断犯错的一个过程
Life is about making mistakes.
是吧?
Right?
到头来你却希望自己能多犯点错
And death is about wishing you made a whole lot more.
这话是我编的
Hey, l just made that up.
米洛 博伊德 瞧你说的
Look at you, Milo Boyd.
好的...
Well....
那好吧
Well, then.
来
Here...
为了我们曾犯下的错误 干杯
...is to our big, fat, ugly mistake.
有的错误曾彻底击垮你
The kind that knocks you on your ass.
你却情愿犯第二次
And makes you wanna do them all over again.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这个 我...
Well, l...
停 你是指什么错误?
Well, wait, wait. What mistake were you talking about?
你说你做错了
No, you just said you had made a mistake.
我承认
l did.
那我们都同意?
So we're in agreement?
但你也错了
But so did you.
是啊 我们都错了
Yeah, so we both made a huge mistake.
真不该结婚
By getting married.
是啊
Oh, yeah, that. Yeah.
也不该离婚
And getting divorced.
知道吗? 是我把一切搞砸了
But you know what? Hey, l screwed up.
搞砸了一切 真的很抱歉
l screwed up, and l'm sorry.
有时候
Sometimes l....
我会想 一切错在我
Sometimes l really think it was all me.
真不可思议
This is crazy.
是啊
l know.
但我有点
But l kind of....
有点怀念
l kind of miss it.
-怀念什么? -这一切
-What? -This.
怀念你以及我们在一起的日子
Us. You know, you.
但你都根本不喜欢我啊
But you don't even like me.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我当然喜欢你
Of course l like you.
想什么呢?
What are you thinking about?
没什么
Nothing.
骗子
Liar.
这是你这周末对我最客气的称谓
That's the nicest thing you've said to me all weekend.
猫咪 拿着
Okay. Here you go, Kitty.
-嗨 是我 -史蒂夫吗?
-Hi, it's me. -Oh, Steve?
你女儿妮可 史蒂夫是谁?
No, it's Nicole. lt's your daughter. Who's Steve?
一个娘娘腔的同性恋 怎么啦 孩子?
The drag queen who does Sunday nights. What's up, kitten?
妈妈 给我点建议
Mom, advice, advice. l need your advice.
我被困在厕所里
Listen, l am locked in the bathroom of the honeymoon suite...
在丘比特之家的蜜月套房♥里
...at Cupid's Cabin...
-米洛就在外面 -天哪
-...and Milo is right outside the door. -Lord in heaven.
你把自己锁在里面?
You've barricaded yourself from him?
真性感
That's hot.
不是 妈妈 听着
No, Mom... Okay. Focus.
客房♥服务
Room service.
希望没打扰到你们
l hope l'm not interrupting. Dawn wanted me to make sure...
-当恩让我给你们送香槟上来 -真好 等等
-...you got the rest of your champagne. -Great. Hang on.
衣服快干了 一会就送来
Your clothes are almost dry. l'll have them up in a jiffy.
不急 暂时还用不着
No rush. Might not need them for a little bit, if you know what l mean.
她应该有点零钱
She must have a couple of bucks in here.
这是什么?
What's this?
感谢你们的香槟
Yeah, thanks for the champagne.
没给 没给小费呢
Oh, you forgot my...
到底怎么回事?
So what was this moment of honesty?
不知道 我们在下面吃饭
l don't know. We were down at dinner...
突然我想不起为什么恨他
...and then all of a sudden l could not remember why l hate him.
他说什么了?
Well, what did he say?
-他说他想我了 -是吗?
-He said he missed me. -What?
还说他很抱歉
He said he missed me and that he was sorry.
他真那么说?
He actually said he was sorry?
他有脱你衣服吗? 你们赤♥裸♥相见?
Was he taking your clothes off? How naked were you?
-我们在院子里 -在院子里做?
-Mom, we were on the patio. -You were naked on the patio?
我只能说 虎父无犬女
What can l say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
妈 我们只是在院子里吃饭 没做什么
Ma, we were at dinner on the patio. There was no sex.
-那他说抱歉? -还说了两次
-And he said "l'm sorry"? -Twice.
-什么都没做? -是
-With no sex? -Yeah.
等会
Hold on a sec.
好 继续
Yeah. Continue.
不知道 她就是很奇怪
l don't know. Like, she's acting really weird.
她终于承认
l mean, she admitted for the first time
离婚是她的错
that the divorce was all her fault.
-真这样说? -我说我也有错
-Yeah? What'd she say? -Well, l said l screwed up a little bit.
然后她说 "不 都是我的错"
But then she said, "No, Milo, it was me."
后来我发现了照片
And then l find this picture?
你会把你前夫的照片放在钱包里吗?
Tell me, do you keep your ex's picture in your wallet?
我们那年代的钱包没那么大
Number of times l've been married, they don't make a wallet that big.
快点 走了
Come on, pick it up. Let's go.
-我想再去露营 -我们是去露营
-l wanna do more camping. -This is camping.
在爸爸的办公室露营
We're camping in Dad's office.
-不要给你妈妈提这事 -是米洛
-Just don't tell your mother about this. -lt's Milo.
有什么问题?
What's the problem now?
妮可把结婚照放她钱包里
Nicole keeps the wedding photo in the wallet.
这傻小子想知道她什么意思
Numb nuts wants to know what that means.
跟你讲 只能说明
l'll tell you what it means. lt means...
她一年都没清理钱包了
...she hasn't cleaned out her wallet in a year.
1987的套套都还在我兜里
You know, l'm pretty sure l'm carrying around a condom from 1 98 7.
这个也不要给你妈妈讲
电影精选列表