Can l tell him what it's regarding?
-把袋子放下 伯爵 -啊 这个?
-Put the bag down, Earl. -What, this?
-你怎么了? -别把问题搞复杂了
-What's wrong with you? -Don't make this harder...
袋子已经放下了
-...than it has to be. -The bag's down.
你知道 我要...
You know, l gotta...
让我进去 快点
Buzz me in. Now.
好了
Got it.
对不起
Sorry.
天啊
Jesus.
-怎么了? -有血
-What? -There's blood.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-鲍比 -你还好么?
-Bobby. -You okay, partner?
-你们来这干吗? -我们来找证据
-What the hell are you doing here? -Looking for some answers.
-谁把你弄成这样? -伯爵 马♥勒♥
-Who shot you? -Earl Mahler.
我已经跟踪了他好几个星期了
Yeah, l've been tracking him for the last couple of weeks.
他杀了沃尔特 沃尔特·莉莉
After he murdered Walter. Walter Lilly.
他拿了我的枪
Yeah, he's got my gun.
-什么? -你和他呆在一起
-What...? -Stay with him.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
-你和他呆在这 -你到底要去哪?
-Stay with him. -Where are you going?
亲爱的 我马上就回来
Baby, l'll be back. All right.
放心吧 他没事的 他可是个好警♥察♥
Hey, he's gonna be all right. He's a good cop.
你也是好警♥察♥ 可是你看你现在
You're a good cop. Look what happened to you.
嗯 你说对了
Oh, yeah. You got a point.
嗨 你去哪?
Hey. Hey, where you going?
放下枪
Drop it.
你还挺好对付的
You were easy.
天啊
Oh, God.
你已经伤了一名警♥察♥了 再打伤另一名...
You already shot one cop. Shooting another one's...
-对你可没好处 -你不是警♥察♥
-...not gonna help things with the jury. -You're not a cop.
-好吧 算你狠 -跪下
-Well, that's just hurtful. -Get down on your knees.
我的膝盖不是很好 我从屋顶跳下来过
My knees, they're not so great, you know. Took a jump off a roof.
我才不关心你的健康呢
The last thing l care about is your knees, your health.
现在 给我跪下
Now get down on your knees.
然后呢?
Now what?
管好你自己就行
Should have minded your own business.
-不关心你的未来么? -是时候让你见上帝去了 白♥痴♥
-Not concerned about your future? -lt's time for you to go, asshole.
放下枪 我才是唯一一个能叫他白♥痴♥的人
Drop it. And l'm the only one who gets to call him "asshole."
你最好告诉那个小女孩...
You better tell your girl...
这就是叫我小女孩的代价
That's for calling me a girl.
这就是射我妻子的代价
That's for shooting at my wife.
伯爵 马♥勒♥利用沃尔特·莉莉
So Earl Mahler was using Walter Lilly
来接近贩毒团伙
to gain access to the narcotics cage.
对 他本来打算坦白的
That's right. He was gonna come clean,
可是我到他家的时候
but by the time l got to his apartment...
...他已经死了
...he was already dead.
-但是现在没证据是马♥勒♥干的 -对
-But there was no proof it was Mahler. -Right.
如果不是因为这张罚单 可能他就已经逃走了
lf it wasn't for that parking ticket, he might have gotten away with it.
因为她是个该死的记者
That's because she's a hell of a reporter.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过你确实做错了一件事
But you did get one thing wrong.
哦 别开玩笑了
Oh, are you kidding? Come on.
我就随便一说
l'm just saying.
鲍比 事情看起来真是太糟了
Bobby, it looked really bad. lt really did.
我是说 你的名字出现在自杀报告中
l mean, your name was on the suicide report.
-保龄球场的照片 -只是散步而已
-The bowling alley photo. -l walked you down the goddamn aisle.
-我就是这么说的 -很好 他就是这么说的
-That's what l said. -Great. That's what he said.
等等 你说真的? 她真的认为我参与了?
Wait. You serious? She really thought l was involved?
不过 你要知道 她从来没喜欢过你
Yeah. But then, you know, she never liked you.
知道么? 我也从来没喜欢过你 笨蛋
You know what? Never liked your ass, either.
我一定要把这件事加上
l gotta get this story in.
-喂? -我只是想让你知道 我要分手
-Hello? -l just want you to know that it is over.
你和我 彻底结束了
You and me, we are through.
斯图尔特 你喝多了么?
Stewart, are you drunk?
不 这是因为我被注射了给马用的镇定剂
No, that is the aftereffects of horse tranquilizers...
...直接注射到了我这条烂腿上
...that were injected into my now-broken leg...
还是一个当地的兽医注射的 妮可
...by a local veterinarian, Nicole.
我们曾经度过了美好的 特别的 珍贵的...
Oh, we had something beautiful and special and rare...
...但是如果你坚持要跟那样一个人
...but if these are the kinds of people you hang out with,
你就把我们这段忘了吧
you can forget it.
如果你真这么想....
lf that's the way you really feel....
等一下 等等 别挂
Wait, no, no, no. Wait, no, hold on. No, no, no, stop.
就是说你承认了我们有过美好的
Are you admitting that we had something beautiful,
特别的 珍贵的回忆?
special and rare?
斯图尔特 我要挂了
Stewart, l gotta go, okay?
好吧 你可以挂
Okay, you go.
不过你要知道你曾经给过我美好的一段
But just know you have given my heart wings.
我现在已经走不动了
For moments ago, l was barely able to walk...
但是 现在 我要狂奔到你身边 带着...
...but now, now l will run to your side with the...
-见鬼! -斯图尔特?
-Goddamn! -Stewart?
喂?
Hello?
-你知道我想干吗么? -干什么?
-Do you know what l really wanna do? -What?
我不想再管这件事了 现在就和你一起回家
l wanna blow off this story, and l wanna take you home.
-真的? -当然了
-Yeah? -Oh, yeah.
太好了
Yeah.
但是我必须抢在别人之前
But l gotta get this story in before anybody
弄好这个故事 我没办法
gets wind of it. l just have to.
-你可以理解我的 对么? -哦 当然了 不要...
-You understand that, right? -Oh, totally. Don't...
-等等 我明白了 -真的?
-Listen, l get it. -Yeah?
我明白了 你去工作吧
l get it. You're just doing your job.
-是的 -嗯
-Yeah. -Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题
That's not gonna be an issue this time.
我们有时候都会把工作放在第一位的
We both will sometimes have to put our job first.
就是这样 对么?
lt's like that, right?
对
Yeah.
很好 不过之后...
Yep. But after....
我们真的这么做了
We're actually doing this.
是的
Yes, we are.
为什么停在这?
Why are we pulling over here?
怎么是这?
Here?
不是吧
No.
你不会是要...
You wouldn't.
我说过会把你带来的
l told you l was bringing you in.
现在我们来了 哦 快了五分钟呢
And we have, oh, five minutes to spare.
别生气 宝贝...
Now, don't be mad, babe...
...因为我们不会再错过这段姻缘了
...because we're never gonna get this marriage going again...
...如果你感到愤怒和不满
...if you come into it with anger and resentment.
请把我关进去
l would like to be taken into custody, please.
长官?
Officer?
我们走吧
Let's go.
太荒唐了 简直不可置信
This is ridiculous. Unbelievable.
你去哪?
Where did you...?
我连打电♥话♥的资格都没有吗?
Aren't l entitled to a phone call?
这不是赏金猎人吗?
lt's the bounty hunter.
周末过得怎么样 笨蛋?没有再在游♥行♥上放火吧?
How was your weekend, asshole? Did you set any more parades on fire?
实际上 盖尔曼 我这个周末过的相当安静
Actually, Gelman, the rest of my weekend was pretty quiet.
-真的? -现在开始不再安静了
-Yeah? -Until now.
会通过网络版...
lt'll go to the lnternet edition...
...然后到时候所有的媒体
...and then all media outlets
会马上通过我们来了解详情
will have to come through us directly for details.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thanks.
用你唯一一次通话的机会告诉别人这事 真有你的
Using your one call to phone in a story. That is so you.
你在这干吗?
What are you doing here?
这是个很特别的夜晚 记得么?
lt's a special night, remember?
我们怎么能不一起渡过呢
No way we're not spending it together.
嗨 能把我们放在一个牢房♥么?
Hey, can we go in the same cell together?
快点进去 白♥痴♥
Get in the cell, dickhead.
-进去 -我知道
-Let's go. -l'm going.
你简直是疯了
You're crazy.
可能吧
电影精选列表