是么 我没那么悲观
l don't know. l wouldn't go that far.
-为什么不? -不知道 你还有那本事么?
-Why not? -l don't know. You think you still got it?
当然 雄风犹存
Hell, yeah, l still got it.
这不是钱的问题
You know, this isn't about the money.
不 这是好好工作的问题
No, this is about me doing my job.
听好了 记住 你要是赢了 就放我走
All right. Now, listen. Remember: you win, you let me go.
就这么说定了?
That's our deal. Right?
你拿到你想要的 我就可以...
You get what you want, and l get to go...
别给我讲了 我怎么可能忘了? 走吧
Don't tell me your story. How could l forget? Come on.
我找到了 天 斯图尔特 你真厉害
Yeah, l found you. God, Stewart, you are a huge stud.
德怀特 说实话
Dwight, be honest.
除了追人 打断人家的腿
Apart from chasing some guy down, breaking his legs...
打烂人家的脸
...beating his face to a bloody pulp,
你没什么锻炼
you don't get a lot of aerobic exercise.
-说这个干嘛? -等你在生死关头反应太慢的时候
-Why we talking about this? -You're gonna get me killed...
你会害我送命的
...when you're too slow to react in a life-and-death situation.
我没有太慢
l am not too slow.
是艾琳
lt's lrene.
-嗯? -他们在泰姬陵发现了博伊德
-Yeah? -They spotted Boyd at the Taj.
-他开一辆88年蓝色的三角洲 -好的
-He's driving a blue Delta 88. -l'm on it.
有个孩子
Okay, listen, there's this kid.
他在奥都上班 他有时候给我提供消息
He works at O'Doul's. He gives me information sometimes.
-他打小报告? -嗯
-You mean he's a snitch. -Yes.
我觉得他麻烦大了
l think he's in a lot of trouble.
我让他打听下一个自杀的案件
l had him ask about this suicide,
他头朝下从屋顶跳了下去
this guy that dove off of a roof.
能看出来你知道多少
Shows me what you know.
-什么? -自杀不会头朝下 都是脚朝下
-What? -Suicides don't dive. They go feet-first.
真的么? 你怎么知道的?
ls that true? How do you know that?
每个警♥察♥都知道
Every cop knows that.
要是每个警♥察♥都知道自杀是脚朝下
Well, if every cop knows that a suicide goes feet-first...
而他是头朝下
...and this guy went headfirst,
那为什么警♥察♥会认定是自杀呢?
then why would a cop rule it as a suicide?
-我怎么知道? -呃
-How the hell should l know? -Well...
你为什么不问问填报告的警♥察♥?
Why don't you ask the cop that filled out the report?
妮可
Nicole.
妮可 是斯图尔特 我来救你了
Nicole, it's Stewart. l'm here to save you.
噢 天哪 她昏过去了
Oh, my God. She's passed out.
好的 英雄时刻 上吧
All right, hero time. Let's go, buddy.
好的 好的
Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
加油 我来了 你没事了
Okay, here you go. l got you.
坏了 坏了
Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit.
嘿
Hey.
是88年的三角洲
lt's a Delta 88.
-是啊 -真是辆好车
-Yeah. -lt's a nice car.
噢 谢谢 嗯 不 这是...
Oh, thank you. Yeah, no, this is....
这是我的车
This is my car, in case you were wondering.
嗯
Yeah.
还拍过冰块的录影带呢
lt was once used in a lce Cube video.
-是么 -嗯
-Yeah. -Yeah.
嗯 你喜欢车么?
Yeah. You a big fan of cars?
我喜欢的是... 方向盘...
What l love about it is that it actually... The steering wheel...
通线 下注500块
Five hundred on the pass line.
新掷手 下注500元
New shooter. Five hundred on the line.
等下 你全赌了? 要是输了怎么办?
Wait a minute. You're betting all of it? What if you lose?
那我们就回车上去
Then we're back in the car.
所以如果我输了 我还是赢家
So if l lose, l still win.
-吹口气 -不
-Here. Blow on them. -No.
-你以前总是这么做的 -得了
-You always did before. -Oh, come on.
你想我赢吧? 要是我赢了 你就可以走了 记得么?
You want me to win, don't you? lf l win, you go free, remember?
-快 快 -快 掷手 扔吧
-Let's go, let's go. -Let's go, shooter. Coming out.
扔了
Here we go.
-胜 7点 -7 大赢家
-Winner. Seven. -Seven. Big winner.
胜 11点
Winner. Eleven.
-好的 11点 -前线获胜
-Yes. Eleven. -Front-line winner.
胜 7点
Winner, seven.
7点
Seven.
胜 11点
Winner, eleven.
慢慢数
Count it out nice and slow.
8000 真漂亮
Eight grand. lt's so beautiful.
你成功了 我说你能行 你果然能行
You did it. l said you could and you did.
我走了 你赢了 我走了
l'm out of here. You win, l walk.
什么? 等下 你说什么?
What? Wait. What are you talking about?
-你去哪儿? -你开玩笑?
-Where you going? -Are you kidding?
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
你赢五千 我走人
You win 5 and l get to walk.
不 你说一万
No, you said 1 0.
我说的5千 米洛
l said 5, Milo.
在车里 你说的 如果我能把五百变成一万
ln the car, you said l could turn 500 into 1 0,000.
-是的 但是我先说的... -没有但是
-Yes. But first l had said... -No "buts."
你想想 我把你交回去就能挣五千
Come on. Why would l try and win 5 thousand...
我为啥要来试运气呢?
...when l get 5 thousand for turning you in?
-没道理 -你知道什么没有道理么?
-Doesn't make sense. -You know what does make sense?
我走了 没什么好说的了
l'm leaving. That's it. l'm out of here.
嘿 不行 我挣了一万
Hey, no. You will stay here...
你才能走 明白么?
...until l win 1 0 grand and then you walk. Okay?
我保证 现在吹气
You have my word. Now blow.
你保证也没用
Your word is worth shit.
扔吧 掷手
Let's go, shooter.
随便 我自己来 反正都只是我
You know what? Fine. l can do this myself. lt's all me, anyway.
看好了 米洛 博伊德的运气靠自己挣
Watch. Milo Boyd makes his own luck.
挣了
Yeah, here we go.
4点 Easy 4点
Four. Easy. The point is four.
好的 4 还行
Okay, four. lt's okay.
不用担心 我能扔到4点的 两个2点
No worries. l can do four. That's two twos...
-一个3 一个1 -嗯 或者一个4 一个0
-...a three and a one. -Yeah. Or a four and a zero.
闭嘴
Shut up.
当然得怪你了 四和零?
Of course you're to blame. A four and a zero?
-天哪 -你嘲笑了神明
-God. -You mocked the gods of craps.
神明? 你知道自己在说什么么?
"The gods of craps"? Do you hear yourself?
不知道 我只知道我输了8000块的筹码
No. All l hear is the sound of $8000 in chips being swept away from me.
米洛 米洛 你得放了我了
Milo. Milo, you have got to let me go.
不 除了把钱全赢回来以外 我什么也不用做
No, l don't have to do anything except win my money back...
找到那该死的房♥间后我立马就去
...which l will do as soon as l can find the damn room.
这个地方不错呀
This place is nice.
是啊 很高兴你喜欢
Yeah. Glad you like it.
因为你付的钱
Because you paid for it.
-我? -是呀 我偷了你的信♥用♥卡♥
-l...? Me? -Yeah. l lifted your credit card.
挺龌龊的 告诉你之后感觉好多了
Pretty shitty thing to do. l feel better now that you know.
-你偷了我的信♥用♥卡♥? -看见了吧 你总这样
-You stole my credit card? -See, that's what you always do.
你看 我是借 但是每次都变成了是偷
You know, l borrow your card, and it turns into stealing.
你总是言过其实
You always blow things out of proportion.
你能不能别老说什么"总是"
You know what, would you stop it with this "always" crap?
我们才谈了六个月的恋爱 结婚才九个月
We dated for six months. We were married for nine months.
那是十五个月 明白
That is 1 5 months, okay?
那可不是"总是"
That is not "always," champ.
-你甚至都不知道什么是"总是"
You don't even know "always."
喂 你要干什么 你要
Hey, what are you doing? What's...?
喂 你要上哪?
Hey, hey, hey. Where you going?
米洛 你敢把我这么留在这 米洛
Milo, don't you dare leave me here like this. Milo.
-你可能得赔这个吧 -你知道吗?
-You'll probably have to pay for that. -You know what?
别让我失望了
Don't let me down.
-你在干什么呢? -什么?
-What are you doing? -What?
你想诱惑我么?
Are you trying to seduce me?
是 我是
Yeah. l am.
你想先摸哪?
What would you like to touch first?
你总是喜欢我的肩膀
You always loved my shoulders.
哦 是 你的肩膀
Oh, yes, your shoulders.
而且穿着这么帅的衣服 太迷人了
And especially in the right jacket? So impressive.
我的胸
My chest.
电影精选列表