-你好 你迟到了 -迟得优雅不失水准
-Hello. You're late. -But only fashionably.
你最好严肃点对待 赫利小姐
Better take this seriously, Miss Hurley.
现在起诉你的可是纽约警♥察♥局
lt's you against the N.Y.P.D.
有什么可大惊小怪的 阿瑟? 不过是起轻微车祸罢了
How can l take this seriously, Arthur? lt's a fender bender.
-我们还有四分钟 -哦等下 我必须接这个
-Well, we got four minutes. -Oh, wait, hold on. l gotta take this.
别 只剩四分钟了
No. Four minutes.
只用一分钟 我们还会剩三分钟呢
This will take one, and then we'll have three.
-喂 -我是吉米 我有线索了
-Hello. -lt's Jimmy. l got something for you.
哦太好了 但你一小时后再打给我好吗
Oh, hi. Great. Listen, l need to call you back in an hour.
等不及了妮可 我可能已经为这事惹上很多麻烦了
Can't wait, Nicole. l might already be in trouble with this shit.
吉米 我自己现在也是泥菩萨过江自身难保
Wha...? Jimmy, well, l'm kind of in some hot water myself over here.
唐恩都乐店 夕照公园 半小时后见
Dunkin' Donuts, Sunset Park under the BQE. Half an hour.
带500美金 现钞 否则我就卖♥♥给别人了
Bring cash. Five hundred, or l'm selling it to somebody else.
-不 吉米 等下 -好啦 走吧
-No, Jimmy. Wait... -Okay. Let's go.
等下 我还要再打个电♥话♥
Wait. l have to make one more phone call.
-妮可 -你先进去
-Nicole. -Go on in.
我保证 我马上就来
l will... l promise, l will be right behind you.
法官审到你的案子的时候 你最好乖乖出现在我身边
When the judge calls your case, you better be sitting right next to me.
你的委托人呢?
And your client is where?
她刚才还在呢 法官大人
Well, she was here, Your Honor.
劳驾您稍等片刻
And l think she deserves points for that.
我相信她马上就会出现的
l'm sure she'll be coming through that door any second.
立刻马上
Any second.
与其这么等着我们不如择期重审吧
Rather than keep the court waiting, if we could set another date.
律师先生 你委托人的保释申请被驳回了
Counsel, your client's bail is revoked.
法♥院♥会发送传票的
A bench warrant is hereby ordered by this court.
下一个案子
Next case.
-出来 -好 好
-Come here. -Okay. All right. Okay.
进去
Get in the car.
别动
And don't move.
我靠 我究竟要买♥♥几幅牙箍啊?
Goddamn it. l mean, how many retainers do l have to buy?
-他们不是双胞胎嘛 天啊 -这又不是我的错
-They're twins, for God's sake. -lt's not my fault.
俩人用一副不就得了嘛 真是的
Tell him to borrow his brother's. Man.
睡美人 口水都滴在我沙发上了
Hey, princess. You're drooling on my sofa.
你不是有房♥子吗? 有床吗?
You do have an apartment, don't you? With a bed of some kind?
特雷莎马上就到
Teresa should be in any second.
-你是来拿工钱的吧 -是啊 我总算抓到他了 对吧?
-l suppose you wanna get paid. -Yep. Well, l got him, didn't l?
我是说 他们是我的孩子
l said, "They're my kids. lf anyone's gonna take them camping...
我有义务带他们去露营 她竟然信以为真了 这有悖于
...l am," which she took literally, as opposed to the spirit...
-她所说的什么精神 -胡扯的精神?
-...in which it was said. -The spirit of bullshit?
-长假有什么计划吗? -就那样
-Any plans for the long weekend? -The usual.
喝廉价威士忌到烂醉
What, getting drunk on cheap whiskey
然后把墙打穿?
and smashing your fist through a wall?
羡慕吧?
Jealous?
我明白国♥庆♥节你休息
No, l understand. Fourth of July and all.
别担心 我会找别人的
Don't worry. l'll get somebody else.
-找别人干嘛? -正好有个活
-Somebody else for what? -An open bond just came in.
但你的计划貌似更有趣
But you know what? Your thing sounds a lot more fun.
别担心 我会找别人的
Don't worry about it. l mean, l'll find somebody else.
别这样 海迪 我需要这份工 我等钱用
Whoa, hold up, Heidi. l need this gig. Come on, man, l'm in the hole.
-你总是缺钱 -你什么意思?
-You're always in the hole. -What's your point?
我不知道你是不是能胜任这份工作
My point is l don't know if you're the right person for the job.
可能会很糟糕
This thing could be a disaster.
但你自己说要接的
But you asked for it.
-开玩笑吧? -没
-ls this a joke? -Nope.
她被捕了?
She got arrested?
我也弄不懂 但我只知道她没去保释听证会
l don't understand it myself, but all l know is that she skipped bail.
你干嘛要公开这个活?
Well, why the hell did you post it?
我是生意人 可没闲工夫等你
Hey, l'm a businessman. l don't have time to wait for you.
我只知道她星期一要是没在法庭上
All l know is, is that l'm out 50,000...
我就损失5万块
...if she's not in that courtroom Monday.
你是说我找到我前妻
You're telling me that l'll get 5 grand...
把她送进监狱 就能赚5千块
...to go pick up my ex-wife and bring her to jail.
你真机灵
You're a good listener.
-太好了 -那我就当你接了哦?
-Yes. Yes. -l take it you're interested?
-我接了? -哦天啊
-Am l interested? -Oh, God. Okay.
-你真是太好了 -好吧
-You are the best friend... -All right. Okay.
-真是挚友 -米洛 支票
-...any guy could ever have. -Milo. Check.
嗯 把口香糖还我行不?
Okay. Can l have my gum back?
你知道这叫啥吗? 这就是报应
You know what this is? This, baby, is karma.
-你确认你能行吗? -这有什么难的?
-Are you sure you can handle this? -Why wouldn't l?
因为一遇到她你就丧失理智
Because it's her, and around her you're not rational.
亲爱的 这次肯定易如反掌
Sweetheart, l won't even break a sweat.
哦糟糕
Oh, shit.
你好啊
Hello, love.
哦天啊
Oh, Jesus.
天啊 咪♥咪♥?
Oh, God. Kitty?
我就在附近
l was in the neighborhood...
我几个月前借了她几把油漆刷
...and l had lent her some paintbrushes months ago.
她一直不肯 好吧 好吧
And she just refuses to... Okay, okay, okay.
她今天没有出庭
She didn't show up to court today.
我觉得她可能去找什么线索了
And l think it's because she has a lead on some story.
我是想过要和她组队调查 因为我
And l wanna work on it with her as a team because l....
觉得这样能增进我们之间的
Because l'm kind of hoping it would help solidify...
关系
...our thing.
你和她睡了吗 斯图尔特?
Are you sleeping with her, Stewart?
-我们是有过一段 -有过一段啊
-We have a history. -A history, huh?
那你自求多福吧
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
别这么胆小吗 来嘛 我错了
Don't be such a wuss. Come on, l'm sorry.
出来吧 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥
Come on, kitty, kitty, kitty.
-你可不是吉米 -哦天啊 对 我不是
-You're not Jimmy. -Oh, God. No, l'm not.
-但我在找他 -在椅子下找?
-But l'm looking for him. -Under the chair?
-你能帮帮我吗 -我可钻不进去
-Maybe you could help me. -l can't fit under there.
-不是 -你是谁?
-No... -Who are you?
-我是他的女友 -你是拉克莎?
-l'm... l'm his girlfriend. -You're Lakeisha?
对 我就是拉克莎
Yeah, that would be me. Lakeisha.
和我姨妈拉克莎同名
Named after my Aunt Lakeisha.
-我要报♥警♥了 -别别别 吉米有麻烦了
-Well, maybe l should call the cops. -No, no, no. Jimmy's in trouble.
什么麻烦? 缺钱了还是贩毒了?
What kind of trouble? Money trouble? Drug trouble?
-我不 -还是变性问题?
-l don't... -Sex-change trouble?
我真不知道 我只知道他失踪了
l don't really know. l just know that he's missing.
唉 我这周也过得很糟糕
Yeah, well, l had a lousy week too.
我表姐琳达从邮轮上落水了
My cousin Linda fell off the cruise ship.
真抱歉
l'm so sorry.
这傻帽还不会游泳
Well, a grown woman ought to know how to swim.
哦 这样啊
Yes, l hear you.
你介意我到处看看
Now would you mind if l just took a quick look around...
或许能找到点什么线索?
...just to see if l can find some clue as to where he might be?
斯特 她的惯用伎俩就是让你认为她对你有意思
Thing is, Stew, she'll make you think she's interested in you.
但其实她只对自己那了不起的事业感兴趣
But really she's only interested in her big hotshot career.
没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
等下 你是米洛吧
Wait a minute. Wait, you're Milo.
你是米洛对吧? 她一直提到你
You're Milo, right? She talks about you all the time.
-真的吗? -是啊 那还有假
-Really? -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, man, absolutely.
她恨死你了
Yeah, she hates you.
等下 你什么意思? 她恨我?
Wait, what do you mean? She hates me?
是啊 可恨了
Oh, yeah. Big time. Yeah.
她说你是世界最自私 幼稚
She says... She says you're, like, the most selfish, immature...
-等下 我自私? -哦对 还有固执
-Wait, l'm selfish? -Yeah. Stubborn.
-我幼稚? -我怎么知道 反正她是这么说的
-l'm immature? -l don't know. That's what she says.
你听她胡扯
You know what? Forget it. Okay?
我都懒得争辩 无所谓
l'm not even gonna dignify that with... Whatever.
我可是站你这边的哦
Oh, yeah. Hey, look, l'm on your team, man.
不必了 我可不需要你这种人支持
No, you're not, Geraldo. l don't allow reporters on my team.
哦 其实 应该是我恨她才对
Oh, and for the record, l'm the one who hates her.
你最好给我闭嘴 别再惹毛我了
Okay? So just shut up and stop pissing me off.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
亚特兰大城 博加塔酒店 请问找需要转接哪位?
Borgata Hotel, Atlantic City. How may I direct your call?
原来如此 回家找妈妈去了啊
Figures. Run home to Mommy.
什么审计啊?
What audit?
电影精选列表