尼克?
Nic?
妮可!
Nicole!
我靠
Holy shit.
你以为我真会太平地呆在里面吗?
Did you really think l was gonna stay in there the whole time?
你给我回来
Come back here.
-找到咯 -中头彩了
-Bingo. -Jackpot.
山姆看过来!
Hey, Sam!
-嗨! -说你呢
-Hey! -Yeah, you, you ding-dong.
-给我过来 -没想到吧
-Come here. -Surprise.
-等会行吗 德怀特 我正忙着呢 -你欠我家老板钱
-Not now, Dwight. l'm kind of busy. -You owe my boss money.
我的债主多了去了
Hey, l owe everybody money.
嗨!
Hey!
嗨!
Hey!
你撞到老子的腿了 蠢蛋
You hit my leg, you dummy.
你就非要哥追你啊?
You really gonna make me chase you?
借过
Excuse me.
你给我回来!
Get back here!
手放在头后 快点
Hands behind your head. Now.
放轻松 老兄
Take it easy, skippy.
我在办案呢
l'm on the job.
哦 看啊 原来是个赏金猎人啊
Oh, wow, look at this. Bounty hunter.
真牛 你干嘛不找份正经工作呢?
Figures. Why don't you get a real job?
管你屁事啊?
Why don't you kiss my ass?
过来
Come here.
当你妈真骄傲死了
Oh, your mother must be very, very proud.
真太丢人了 告诉你吧
Oh, l'm so insulted. You know, for your information...
我连我妈是谁都不知道 哈被耍了吧
...l don't even know who my mother is. So joke's on you.
-转身 手放到背后 -啥?
-Turn around. Hands behind your back. -What?
别装傻 快点
You heard me. Let's go.
不是吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
嗨 加里 帮我查收电邮了吗?
Hey, Gary. You get my e-mail?
有关那宗谋杀案吗? 收了
About the suicide, yeah?
他在亚特兰大城有个妹妹 地址在你桌上
He's got a sister in Atlantic City. Address is on your desk.
-多谢 -随时吩咐
-Thank you. -Anytime.
白天夜晚都行
Day or night.
真好笑
Very funny.
Ed先生是谁?
Who's Mr. Ed?
我其实觉得你取保候审还挺性感的
l actually think it's sexy that you're out on bail.
-斯图尔特 别坐我桌上 -哦好 抱歉 我忘了
-Stewart, get off my desk. -Right. Oh, sorry. l forgot.
一开始被抓 我就觉得荒唐透了
Ridiculous that l was even arrested in the first place.
袭♥警♥? 真是天大的笑话
l mean, assaulting an officer? lt's a joke.
是啊 还用说吗 我也遇到过
Yeah. Oh, tell me about it. Been there.
那则自杀报道你有什么新进展吗?
Did you ever get anything going on that suicide story?
-还没 -我在想啊
-No. -Because know what l was thinking?
也许我们能组队一起跟进
Maybe we should work together on it, as a team.
就像伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦那样
You know? Woodward-Bernstein style. Yeah.
这样一来 就能事半功倍
That way, you can knock it out just that much faster.
另外我们还能增进感情
Plus, it would give us time to reconnect in our relationship.
斯图尔特 我们又没谈恋爱
Stewart, we are not in a relationship.
我们只在圣诞节派对亲热过一次
We made out one time at the Christmas party.
我当时喝得烂醉而且心碎不已
l was very drunk. And l was heartbroken.
就算是特里我也会愿意上的
l would've made out with Terry.
等下 你是指男特里还是女特里啊?
Wait, you mean Terry the guy or Terry the girl?
就是说嘛 谁在乎呢
Exactly. Really wouldn't have mattered.
说得对 是没关系 因为你选择了我
You're right. Because you made out with me.
是啊没错 我得去下洗手间
Yes, l did. All right, l'm gonna use the bathroom.
-我是吉米 -吉米 我是每日新闻报的妮可
-This is Jimmy. -Jimmy, Nicole from the Daily News.
妮可啊?
Nicole?
好久不联♥系♥啦 你最近忙什么呢?
Long time no talk. Where you been hiding yourself?
我正躲在公♥司♥厕所里
l'm actually hiding in the bathroom at work.
听着 我想请你帮忙打听一宗自杀案
Listen, l need you to ask around about a suicide.
死者叫沃尔特·莉莉 家住里文顿街
A Walter Lilly, Rivington Street...
案发于6月23日
...the night of June 23rd.
23 还有吗?
Twenty-three. Anything else?
嗯 有证据显示当时有一辆
Yes. Yes. l have proof that there was a black SUV...
挂报失牌照的黑色SUV停在案发现场
...with stolen plates parked at the scene.
也许是个线索啊 谁也说不准
Might be something. You never know.
明白了 我一有消息就联♥系♥你
All right. Cool. l hear anything, l'll give you a shout.
好 多谢了
Okay, great. Thanks.
你在和谁打电♥话♥?
Who you talking to?
斯图尔特
Stewart.
你在女厕所干嘛?
What are you doing in the ladies room?
其实
You see, l wa...
我嘛 你知道的 我刚才站在门口
l... Well, you know, l was standing out front there, by the door.
-但我觉得怪怪的 -这样就不怪了吗?
-But l started to feel creepy. -And this is less creepy?
是啊
Yeah, l think so.
-快出去吧 -哦 别这样
-Get out of here. -Oh, come on.
我请你喝一杯吧
Hey, let me buy you a drink.
-我已经有约了 -我还没说哪天约你呢
-l have a date. -l didn't say what night.
那我就约到海枯石烂
Then l have a date every night.
天长地久
Every night until the end of time.
行了吧? 求你放过我吧
Okay? So just please stop asking me.
爱情真是有意思啊 对吧?
Love is so funny. lsn't it?
-嗨 妈妈 -说话方便吗?
-Hi, Ma. -Is this a bad time?
额 我正好在忙些事情
Well, yeah, l'm actually kind of in the middle of something.
但既然你打来了 我正好问问你
But you know what, while l have you on the phone....
假如你必须跳楼
lf you were gonna jump off a building...
你会选有树的一面?
...would you choose the side with trees?
还是直接砸到水泥地面呢?
Or would you choose the side that's a straight shot to the cement?
从有树的那面下去肯定更美一点
Well, the trees would certainly be prettier on the way down.
死前最后一幕更美
Kind of a nice last picture.
但也可能减缓下降速度让你变成植物人
lt might break your fall. You could end up a vegetable.
-我现在可受不起这个 -那选水泥地咯?
-l don't think l could take that on. -So the cement?
当然咯 问这干嘛?
Definitely. Why do you ask?
我在里文顿街一幢楼顶 我在想
l'm on a rooftop at 6th and Rivington. l was wondering...
小姐啊你可给我听好了
Now, you listen here, young lady.
-你大可以憎恨生活 -妈
-You have every right to hate your life. -Mom.
没人会对你的选择说三道四
Who wouldn't after some of the choices you've made.
-妈? -你和你前夫米洛那事儿
-Mom? -That thing with Milo...
-妈 -干嘛?
-Mom. -What?
我这是在工作
l'm working.
我一会儿再打给你
I'm gonna call you later.
哦好吧 我就是想让你知道
Well, okay. Well, just to clarify, you know...
我们都会犯错 你嫁了一个让你为之疯狂的男人
...we all make mistakes, but you married a man who made you crazy...
又因为同样的理由和他离婚 你要
...and divorced him for the same reason. You just have to...
我要保释那个又高又丑的
l'll take the big ugly one.
我不想再接到类似的电♥话♥了
l do not like getting these phone calls.
你要是惹麻烦了我也会去保释你的
l'd bail you out if you ever got in trouble.
但你不能了 因为你不再是警♥察♥了
But you can't, because you ain't no cop anymore.
你说这些电♥话♥又是什么意思啊?
And what do you mean, "these calls," huh?
这只不过是第二次罢了
That's the second time you bailed me out.
远多于两次才能用这些
"These" implies way more than two.
我知道这是一年中你最难熬的日子
Look, l know that this is a very tough time of the year for you.
你说什么鬼话呢? 现在是夏天啊 谁会不爱夏天呢?
What are you talking about? lt's summer. Who doesn't love summer?
我只是想提醒你审视一下你现在的处境
And l am trying to be sensitive to your situation.
干嘛? 你嫉妒我上班时间自♥由♥
What, a guy who works his own hours?
无拘无束 生活乐悠悠吗?
Has his freedom? Lives the high life?
你和她谈过了吗?
Have you talked to her?
-和谁? -凯蒂·库里克 你说还有谁啊?
-Talked to who? -Katie Couric. Who do you think?
-我♥干♥嘛要找她谈? -你看啊
-Why the hell would l talk to her? -You know what?
或许我就该把你留在拘留所里
Maybe l should've left your ass in jail.
放轻松点啦 我很好嘛
Would you relax? l'm fine.
你啊 你不好 你在苦海中沉沦
Oh, you're... No. You are not fine, okay? You are a man in pain.
我可是你们的媒人啊 你们搞成这样我多难受啊
How do you think that makes me feel since l'm the one who set you up?
原来这一切都是因你而起啊
Well, l guess that makes this whole thing your fault, huh?
喂 你在哪儿啊?
Hey. Where are you?
我都说了让你提早半小时到了
l told you to be here half an hour early.
我看到你了
Now l see you.
但我还是要给你留这通言 就是要让你知道
l'm still leaving you this message to let you know...
我讨厌做你的律师 你简直让我生不如死 再见
...that l hate being your lawyer and you're killing me. Goodbye.
电影精选列表