Don't tell your mother that, either.
我认为她还爱着你
You know something? l think that means she loves you.
我也觉得
l think so too.
想想吧 乖女儿
Open your eyes, honey.
有多少爱可以重来?
How often do people get second chances?
赶紧做点事情
I say get naked and get busy.
好的
You're right.
-马上办 -去吧
-l'm gonna go for it. -You do that.
把电♥话♥带上
Oh, and take your phone with you.
照张他的屁♥股♥ 我垂涎已久
One picture of his ass, that's all l'm asking.
-妈 你真恶心 -谢谢夸奖
-Mother, you are so dirty. -Thank you.
-乖乖 爱你 -爱你
-l love you, sweetie. -l love you.
好小子
Boy. Okay.
为什么还在意她? 这女的让你抓狂
Well, why do you care? This woman makes you crazy.
因为她 弄丢自己的工作
You drunk yourself out of a job because of her.
-不 是我自己辞职的 -是被炒鱿鱼吧
-No. l quit my job. -You were fired.
我自己让自己被炒的
l quit by getting myself fired.
不要用下半身想问题
Okay, you're thinking with your dick.
还要给你讲多少次?
How many times l gotta tell you?
不要感情用事
Stop thinking with your dick, all right?
我没感情用事
l am not thinking with my dick.
就算跟她什么什么
Listen, even if l do get laid tonight, then it doesn't change a thing.
我依然会把她送进监狱 放心吧
l'm still bringing her ass to jail, okay? So just chill out.
喂
Hey.
喂
Hey.
没事吧?
ls everything okay?
会有什么事?
Why wouldn't it be?
他们送了香槟来
They brought champagne.
-我想我们可以... -你想太多了
-l thought maybe you and l... -Well, you thought wrong.
干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
睡觉 不然你以为呢?
l'm going to bed. What does it look like?
这让我回到了从前
A great big blast from the past, that's what.
尼克又开始冷战 真是往事重现啊
Oh, Nic shuts down again. Oh, boy, does this take me back.
妈的
Goddamn it.
既然这么熟悉 那你该知道你该睡沙发
lf it's so familiar, you know you're sleeping on the couch.
-是吗? -是
-Yeah? -Yeah.
睡你个头的沙发
The hell l am.
可不可以不要嚼了?
Are you gonna swallow that any time soon?
-味道真好 -天哪 你真是...真受够了
-Tastes great. -Oh, God, you are so... That's it.
受够了
That is it.
满意了吧?
Are you happy now?
非常满意
Overjoyed.
不好意思 吵到你了?
Oh, sorry, did l wake you?
我只想说 很感谢
l just wanna say thank you...
-给了我这么美妙的一个夜晚 -尼克 不要
-...for a really lovely, lovely evening. -No, Nic.
-尼克 不要 -爽吧?
-What? No, Nic. Wait. -Tickles, huh?
喂 回来
Hey, come back here.
尼克 我发誓
Nic. l swear to God.
妈的
Shit.
妈妈的
Shit.
不要 尼克 回来
Hey. No. Wait. Nic. Nic, get back here.
你敢
Don't you dare, you...
妈的
Shit.
-你干嘛? -忘带钱包
-What are you doing? -l forgot my wallet.
那可是伊恩的钱
That's lrene's money.
-就十元 -十元也是伊恩的
-lt's $ 1 0. -lt's lrene's money.
-我还行了吧 -伊恩会灭了你
-l will pay it back. -lrene will kill you.
伊恩会让我灭了你
lrene will have me kill you.
德怀特! 德怀特!
Dwight! Dwight!
-什么事 -米洛的车
-Yeah. -lt's Milo's car.
我
No, l...
听着 下次来
Listen, here is a list of the other bed and breakfasts in the area...
你可以去这些地方留宿
...for your next visit.
-别这样 亲爱的 -谢谢
-Come on, sweetheart. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
l'm sorry.
-车交给我吧 先生? -不要刮花了
-Park that for you, sir? -Don't scratch it.
收到
Roger that.
打扰下
Excuse me.
普拉提馆在对面
Pilates World is across the street.
不是找普拉提馆
Well, no.
我是来刺青的
Actually, l want a tattoo.
刺一只可爱的蝴蝶在肩上?
Let me guess. A cute little butterfly on your shoulder?
-呃 -我们只接受预约
-Well... -We're by appointment only.
达拉
Darla...
给我弄点啤酒来
...go get me some beers.
你要刺什么?
What do you want?
豹
l want a panther...
全身纹
...down the length of my body.
爪子在这个位置
l'd like the paws to be about right here.
嘴 牙齿
Then l was thinking the mouth, the teeth...
大概这儿
...about right here.
然后尾巴
And then the tail....
你来定就好
l'll let you figure that out.
取消所有预约
Cancel my appointments.
达拉
Darla.
我叫伯恩
l'm Bone.
伯恩?
Bone?
是什么的简写吗?
ls that short for something?
博纳
Boner.
博纳
Boner.
博纳 这名字很好记
Boner. That's catchy.
-伯爵在这吗? -没看见
-ls Earl here? -Haven't seen him.
好了
Now...
撩起你的T恤
...pull up your shirt.
让我看看我的画布
Give me a look at the canvas.
好
Yes.
我想先去趟洗手间 可以吗?
Yes, but do you mind, though, if l hit the head first?
快点
Make it quick.
天哪
Oh, my God.
鲍比
Bobby.
吉米 天哪
Jimmy. Oh, my God.
-伯爵 发生什么事? -把钥匙给我
-Earl. What happened? -Give me the keys to your pickup.
我要处理点垃圾
l need to get some junk out of my office.
-好了 -快点
-Okay. -Okay. Come on.
-等等 -有一个叫沃尔特·莉莉的人打过电♥话♥
-Wait. -Oh, and a Walter Lilly called.
但他没留号♥码
He didn't leave a number.
快点 这边
Come here, this way.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
-这人是警♥察♥ -我知道
-The guy's a cop. -l know.
-还是个毒贩 -我也知道
-And a drug dealer. -l know.
-不是违法的吗? -是 至少我认为是
-lsn't that against the law? -Yeah, last l checked.
我是伯爵 收到请回电
lt's Earl. Call me back as soon as you get this, all right?
我听他打电♥话♥
l heard him on the phone.
他跟一个叫鲍比的人约好见面
He was arranging some meeting with a guy named Bobby.
鲍比?
Bobby?
-确定? -确定
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
我有个更好的问题
l got a better question.
米洛在哪?
Where the hell is Milo?
-这周末霉透了 -这谁?
-l'm having the worst weekend. -Who is this person?
-我哪知道? -谁也不是 我只是无名小卒
-How would l know that? -Nobody. Nobody. l'm nobody.
很好 小子你是下车呢?
Well, that's wonderful. Now, is Nobody gonna get out of this car?
还是让我在头上打个洞?
Or are we gonna put a big hole in Nobody's head?
滚
Run.
-吉米 不要 -我无能为力
-No. Jimmy. -l can't.
你的秀发就像海上的阳光闪闪发光
Your hair shimmers like sunlight on the ocean.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -你呢?
-You are such a jerk. -You know what you are?
你个神经兮兮的疯子
You're an emotional cripple, that's what.
你情愿跟一个可能杀你的人在一起
You'd rather hunt down a guy who's trying to kill you...
竟不愿跟这个发誓一辈子
...than deal with the guy who vowed to put up with your shit...
-忍♥受你种种不是的人在一起 -你知道吗?
电影精选列表