-...for the rest of his life. -You know what?
一万一的赌债 这能理解?
An $ 1 1 ,000 gambling debt. Call that getting a handle on it?
-谁让你说这些的? -对不起
-Not what I told you to say. -Sorry.
-喂 你女朋友在我们手里 -谁是她女朋友
-Hello. We have your girlfriend. -l'm not his girlfriend.
是我女朋友
No, she is my girlfriend.
不如你们要她得了 我们扯平
But l'll tell you what, why don't you keep her. Call it square.
-他挂了 -什么?
-He hung up. -What?
妈的
Holy shit.
这是?
What the...?
估计你们也受不了她了
Let me guess, she's driven you nuts already.
该死的 米洛他们不是闹着玩的
Damn it, Milo, they are not kidding.
我真的想帮你 真的
l wish l could help you. l really do.
只是有个小问题
There's just one small problem.
在丘比特之家 你都做了什么
You handcuffed me to Cupid, remember?
我怎么知道有对怪人要杀你?
How was l to know that a couple of Neanderthals wanted you dead?
-我们不是一对 -你怎么会觉得我们是一对?
-Whoa, not a couple. -Why would you think we're a couple?
让那混球接电♥话♥
You know what? Put Chubby on the phone.
-喂? -德怀特 你不是吧?
-Hello? -Really, Dwight?
什么时候你们也开始绑♥架♥人了?
Since when do bookies kidnap people?
有点越权了
lt's a little outside of my jurisdiction,
领导政策在变
but we're under new management.
告诉你的同伙 给他五秒钟放了她
Tell your partner he's got about five seconds to release her...
不然我毁了他
...or l'm gonna ruin his life.
他让我们放了她不然
He says release her or else. l'm paraphrasing.
放马过来
Bring it on.
-听到了吗? -这样吧 让尼克接电♥话♥
-Did you hear that? -You know what? Put Nic on the phone.
-什么事? -跟他们讲 我二十分钟到
-What? -Tell your pals l'll be there in 20.
-他二十分钟到 -很好
-He said he'll be here in 20 minutes. -That's good. That's good.
-米洛 -不要左顾右盼
-Wait, Milo, l... -Stop shifting in your seat.
跟他们说 你要去洗手间
Tell them you have to use the bathroom.
不要到处望 照做就是了
Don't look around. Just do it.
如果二十分钟 他没到...
Okay, if he's not here in 20 minutes...
我要尿尿
l need to pee.
你要?
You need...?
-走吧 -好
-Let's go pee. -Okay.
喂?
Yeah?
天哪
Oh, God.
-你有什么办法 -在那儿等我
-Oh, please tell me you have a plan. -Stay put until l come get you.
-不对 -什么?
-Wait a minute. -What?
他二十分钟到
She said he'd be here in 20 minutes.
-有什么不对? -但
-So? -So...
她没说我们在哪儿
...she never told him where she was.
朋友们 给 钱
Here, folks. Some money. There you go. Yeah.
-美女们 国♥庆♥节快乐 -妈的 那不是米洛 博伊德
-Ho, ho, ho, ladies. Happy Fourth. -Oh, shit. That is Milo Boyd.
抢吧 美女们
Grab some of this, girls.
-天神那 -什么?
-Holy shit. -What?
-玩的开心 各位 -那是伊恩的钱
-Everybody have a good time. -That's lrene's money.
过来 快点
Step over here. Come on, come on.
来吧
Yes, here we go.
人人都有份
Plenty for everybody.
美女们 来吧
Ladies, ladies. Here you go, ladies.
我的钱
That's my money.
不准碰我的钱
Get your hands off my dough!
走了 你没事吧? 钥匙在包里吧?
Time to go. You all right? Car keys in the bag?
-在 -快离开这
-Yeah. -Let's get the hell out of here.
要是你一直这样好就好了
Why can't you be this guy all the time?
我一直这样
l am this guy all the time.
我想要的是一个让我疯狂迷恋的侦探
No. A hotshot detective that l fell so madly in love with.
而不是成天想着泡妞的赏金猎人
lnstead, this bounty hunter who's always bragging about getting laid.
停
Oh, wait.
你就为这个发疯? 我在跟希德讲话
ls that what you're pissed about? l was talking to Sid.
不然我该怎么说 说我又爱上了你?
What am l supposed to say, that l'm sweet on my girl again?
对啊
Yeah.
如果是 就该这样说
Yes, you say it. lf that's what you mean, you say it.
你就忠实于你的感情了么?
You were honest about your feelings?
我是说如果你这样说了今天就不可能是这样
All l'm saying is this night could've gone a lot differently if you had.
是啊 就像我们的婚姻一样
Yeah. Just like our marriage.
也许吧
Maybe.
连我这样的警♥察♥都看不透你啊
Some detective l turned out to be. Can't even figure you out.
她这个跳脱衣舞的也太有力了吧
She's strong for a stripper.
小心 雷
Watch it, Ray.
痛死哥了
That was very painful.
-我要给你点... -闭嘴 你个娘们
-l'm gonna kick your Amazo... -Shut up, you little pussy.
-27分局 格里斯沃尔德 -嘿 肯尼 我是米洛
-Twenty Seventh squad, Griswald. -Hey, Kenny, it's Milo.
嘿 博伊德 近来可好?
Hey, Mr. Boyd. What's up?
我找鲍比 我打了他的手♥机♥
l'm looking for Bobby. l called his cell,
可是没人接 他在么
but he's not picking up. ls he there?
鉴于你已经不是警♥察♥了...
With you not being on the force anymore and everything...
...我真的不太应该
...l'm not really supposed to...
肯尼 我没时间和你废话
Hey, Kenny, l don't have a lot of time.
你向来都是跟着我屁♥股♥后面转的 现在也是么?
Now, you used to follow me around, kiss my ass. You still into that?
当然了
Yes, sir.
-很好 鲍比到底在哪? -去仓库的路上
-Well, pucker up. Where's Bobby? -On his way to the depository.
怎么会 现在已经是半夜了
Why? lt's the middle of the night.
副队让我们加班完成行动
Lieutenant's got us working double to complete the move.
-什么行动? -搬家啊
-What move? -To the new facility.
我听说他们要
l heard they had to inventory something like 1 94,000...
-清查194000件证物 -谢谢 别担心
-...pieces of evidence. -Thank you. Take it easy.
这查起来可得费功夫了
That must have been quite an audit.
你知道那些没能上庭的案子的证据会怎么处理吗?
Do you know what happens to evidence when the case doesn't go to trial?
-会怎么样? -根本不会有人管
-What? -Not a damn thing.
会一直被搁在那?
So it just sits there?
永远都在?
Forever?
随便人处理
Ripe for the picking.
我饿了
l'm hungry.
我在这等鲍比
l'll wait here for Bobby.
开车在扬克斯那边有个披萨店 我不要胡椒
Take the car. There's a pizza parlor on Yonkers. Anything but peppers.
你别想甩掉我
There is no way you're getting rid of me.
我不会让你开我的车的
l wouldn't let you drive my car, anyway.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
-什么? -就是警局那件事情
-What? -The whole N.Y.P.D. thing.
我被逮捕的原因 你随便嘲笑好了 无所谓
Reason l got arrested. You can make all the jokes you want.
-不过我可是个很出色的司机 -等等
-But l'm an excellent driver. -Wait.
你的犯罪记录上说你袭击了一名警♥察♥
Your rap sheet said you assaulted an officer.
怎么 难道你是撞了警♥察♥?
What...? Are you saying you ran over a cop?
我什么都没撞
l didn't run over anything.
-那你干吗了? -什么也没干
-Then what did you do? -Nothing.
只是有一个记者招待会 我迟到了
l was late for a press conference.
路上又堵...
Traffic was stopped...
所以我想我可以挤过去
...so l thought l could squeeze by...
然后我就擦碰了点东西
...and l grazed it.
你擦伤了一个警♥察♥
You grazed a cop.
没有我只是碰到了一匹马
No, l grazed a horse.
行了 你高兴了么?一个愚蠢的大个儿警用马
Okay? Are you happy? A big, dumb, old police horse...
...的愚蠢的大屁♥股♥
...whose big, dumb, old police ass...
...我想开过去的时候它就在我前面摇摇晃晃
...swayed in front of my car as l was trying to pass it.
-你撞了一匹马? -我只是轻轻碰了它一下
-You hit a horse? -l tapped him.
只是轻轻碰了下 我的保险杠上只有那么一小撮毛发
Tapped him. There was one little, little tuft of hair on my bumper.
是真的 我现在可是要去坐牢唉
lt was... Seriously. l can go to jail.
-是啊 得坐上好几年的 -你可真是
-Yeah, for like...years. -You're just... You know...
你真是这个世界上最烂的司机
You're the world's worst driver.
你能不能安静会?
Will you just be quiet?
听着 我们现在什么都不确定
Now, listen. We don't know anything for sure, all right?
也许并不像你想的那样
Maybe it's not what it looks like.
我想的没错
lt's almost always what it looks like.
嗨 鲍比 我一直在到处找你
Hey, Bobby. Been looking all over for you.
-你收到我短♥信♥了么? -就是那些丢了的毒品?
-You get my message? -About the missing drugs? Yeah.
我们有麻烦了 你知道么?
We got a problem. You know that?
对 确实
Yeah, yeah, we do.
-有什么事么? -我们来找鲍比·詹金斯
-Can l help you? -We're here to see Bobby Jenkins.
找他什么事?
电影精选列表