希德保释
Sid's Bail Bonds.
猜猜我后备箱里有什么
Guess what I've got in my trunk.
这是什么变♥态♥的暗示么?你是谁?
ls that some sort of perverted innuendo? Who is this?
别这样 特雷莎 是我 你知道的 是我
Oh, come on, Teresa, it's me. You know it's me.
-让希德接电♥话♥ -嗯 希德现在不在
-Hey, l need to talk to Sid. -Yeah, Sid's not available right now.
之前他说他要用
Last l heard, he was trying to start
两根木棍和愤怒生火
a fire with two sticks and pure rage.
告诉他我抓到她了行么?我这就把她带回来
Just tell him that l got her, all right? l'm bringing her in.
再有两个小时就回去了
l'll be back in two hours,
这么迅速 我要奖金
and l want a bonus for bringing her in so quick.
这礼拜我都没拿叉子戳人
Well, l want a bonus
我也要奖金
for getting through the week without stabbing somebody.
这个礼拜还没结束呢
Week's not over yet.
又有电♥话♥
l got another call.
嗯 我也得挂了 忙得很呢 再见
Yeah, l gotta go too. Very busy. Bye-bye.
我是米洛 对不起 但是现在我无法接电♥话♥
This is Milo. l'm sorry, but l'm not in at the moment to take your call.
米洛 把我放出去 求你了
Milo, get me out of the trunk. Please.
没门 还有你男朋友斯图尔特在跟踪我
Nope. Oh, by the way, your boyfriend Stewart's been following me.
-他不是我男朋友 -他觉得他是的
-He is not my boyfriend. -Well, he seems to think he is.
我以前也觉得你很合适
Well, l remember a time l thought you were quite the catch...
-但是结局也不完美 -他不像你喜欢的类型
-...and that didn't pan out, either. -He doesn't really seem your type.
听我说 米洛 求你了 求你了
Listen. Okay, Milo, please. Please.
我不该逃跑的
l shouldn't have run. That was...
你吓到我了
Look, you caught me off-guard.
说实话
To tell you the truth,
有件事我还需要你的建议
l think l really need your advice about something.
太可惜了
That's a real shame...
因为就算你是最后一个小海龟
...because l wouldn't help you if you were the last baby sea turtle...
摇摇摆摆要爬过滚烫的沙滩
...dragging your tiny little body across the burning sand...
头顶还有饥肠辘辘的海鸥盘旋 我也不会帮你的
...whilst hungry seagulls circled overhead.
嗯 我会拿把椅子
Nope, l'd just pull up a chair...
喝杯菠萝椰子酒 慢慢欣赏大自然的杰作
...sip a pina colada, and watch nature take its course.
-喂? -别这样
-Hello? -You stop.
喂?
Hello?
尼克?
Nic?
妮可?
Nicole?
什么?
What?
你还记得我们相爱的时候么?
Hey, remember how we used to be in love?
记得
Yeah.
这意味着我知道你是真哭了
Well, that means l know when you're crying for real...
还是在假装 再见
...and when you're faking it. Bye-bye.
什么?
What?
天 米洛!
God, Milo!
-你听到我的语调了么? -噢 好极了
-Do you hear the tone of my voice? -Oh, God. So good.
米洛! 坏了 米洛? 米洛?
Milo! Oh, shoot. Milo? Milo?
你好 我是妮可 赫利
Hello, Nicole Hurley.
喂 是我 吉米
Hey, hey, it's me. Jimmy.
吉米 天哪
Jimmy. Oh, my God.
天哪 吉米 我还以为你死了
Oh, my God, Jimmy, l thought you were dead.
你在哪儿呢? 我给你留了一堆留言
Where are you? l've left you like 40 messages.
嗯 对不起 我电♥话♥没电了
Yeah, sorry. My phone ran out.
听我说 这个故事...
Listen, about this story...
吉米 唐恩都乐门口出了什么事?
Jimmy. What happened at Dunkin' Donuts?
噢 没事
Oh, nothing.
我一个朋友来找我 他要我帮忙
My friend showed up, and he needed my help with something.
是他打破你车窗之前还是之后?
Was that before he busted your window?
我把钥匙忘在...管他呢 那破事
l locked my keys in... Whatever. lt's a piece of shit.
你在哪儿? 听起来像在个壁橱里
Listen, hey, where are you? You sound like you're in a closet.
我... 我在大西洋城
l'm... l'm in Atlantic City.
吉米 我去了你家 找到了那个杯垫
Listen, Jimmy, l went to your apartment, and l found the coaster.
有证据被偷么?
Has there been evidence stolen from the depository?
这是我打电♥话♥的原因
Well, that's kind of why l'm calling.
这件事对于所有人来说
The whole thing turned out to be nothing but a waste of time...
-都是浪费时间 -还有谁 吉米?
-...for everybody involved. -Who else is involved, Jimmy?
很好
Very good.
吉米 吉米?
Jimmy... Jimmy?
有个事
Listen, l need a favor.
妮可 赫利 住在佩里街134号♥
Nicole Hurley, 1 34 Perry Street.
信用记录和最近的行动 好么?
Credit check and her recent activity, okay?
好极了 谢谢
Beautiful. Thanks.
尼克?
Nic?
-到底出什么事了? -米洛 博伊德那个死人用头撞我
-What the hell happened to you? -Milo Boyd. Asshole head-butted me.
关我屁事
lf only l gave a shit.
你拿到我的钱了么?
Did you get my money?
雷!
Ray!
米洛 博伊德 以前是警♥察♥
Milo Boyd. Ex-cop.
去年因为玩忽职守被解雇了
Fired last year for neglect of duty.
他目前的赌债刚好过1万1
His current gambling debt is just over 1 1 grand.
他两个月没还过钱了
We haven't seen a penny in two months.
这可不好
This is not good.
我们放着他不管 大家会觉得艾琳变软了
We let this bum slide, people gonna start thinking lrene's gone soft...
不还钱也没事
...they don't have to pay up.
抓住他 德怀特 好好修理修理他
Get him in here, Dwight, break some part of his person...
我拿到钱 大家的假期都好过
...l'll get my money, and we'll have a nice holiday weekend.
对天发誓
Swear to God.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我知道你给你妈打过电♥话♥ 所以我去找的她
Well, l knew you called your mother, so l went to see her.
你去找我妈? 她不知道我在哪儿
You went to see my mother? She didn't know l was there.
嗯 她说你去"蹭点运气"去了
Yeah, she said you went to "suck up some luck."
我记得你老爸觉得
And l remembered your dad had some crazy theory...
赛马场上输的那么多
...about how all the losing at the track
附近肯定有很多运气聚集
must leave this extra luck lying around.
我知道你会在D区 因为D是你的幸运字母
l knew you'd be in section D because D is your lucky letter.
谁有幸运字母啊?
l mean, who has a lucky letter?
我都不知道你这么了解我
l had no idea you knew all that stuff about me.
我当然知道 我们结过婚的
Of course. We were married.
但说实在的 我喜欢单身 现在一切都很美好
But honestly, l love being single. l love everything about my life.
好工作...
Great job...
好朋友...
...good friends...
超辣的马子
...hot girlfriend.
-马子? -哦 你不知道?
-Girlfriend? -Oh, you didn't know?
咱俩结束后
Oh, yeah, l've had a number of casual,
我有过几段疯狂的性事频繁的关系
crazy, sex-filled relationships since you and l crapped out.
但是我觉得这个可能是的了
But l think this lady might be the one.
她叫什么?
What's her name?
特雷莎
Teresa.
身材超级正 做饭也很好吃
Smoking hot body. Yeah. Great cook.
聪明 非常非常聪明
Smart. Very, very smart.
-对于脱衣舞娘来说是聪明的了 -她不是跳脱衣舞的
-Smart for a stripper. -She's not a stripper.
那她是做什么的?
Well, then, what does Teresa do?
-法官 -什么?
-Judge. -What?
巡回上诉法♥院♥的法官
Circuit court of appeals judge.
你就胡说吧
Oh, bullshit. Bullshit.
不 我不是胡说的 她真的是法官
No, l'm not bullshitting. She really is a judge.
就像被你爽约了的那个
Actually, just like the one you skipped out on.
这些巧合真有意思
lt's funny, the little coincidences in life.
好吧 我不玩了
All right, that's it. l'm done.
我放弃 我放弃 我不想再玩了
l give up. l give up. Just... l don't wanna play anymore.
给你 拿着吧
Here. Take it.
-什么? -500美元
-What's that? -Five hundred dollars.
拿着 把我扔在路边行了
Take it and dump me anywhere on the side of the road.
就这儿就行 我不在乎
Here. l don't care.
亲爱的 把你绳之以法
Honey, l'm getting 5 grand just to
我能挣5000 你自己算算吧
bring your ass to justice. Do the math.
-不 你算吧 -不
-No. You do it. -No.
我认识的米洛 博伊德
The Milo Boyd that l knew?
他能拿着500块 走进赌场
He could take $500, walk into any casino...
轻易挣回5000来
...turn it into $5000 like that.
-能挣回1万 -嗯 还不如
-He could turn it into $ 1 0,000. -Yeah, try 50.
电影精选列表