Now, take your seat, baby. Yes, Mama.
你们之后有的是时间…
There'll be plenty of time for that...
办事
later.
你会很开心的
You are in for a treat.
我们准备了美味的烤肉 配土豆和胡萝卜
We've prepared a delicious roast with potatoes, carrots,
各种配菜
all the fixins.
我要告诉你
Now, I must warn you,
我们喜欢把肉烤外面烤一层脆壳 但里面是一分熟
we like our meat on the rare side, with a crispy crust.
一般人不这么做
It's a little uncommon,
但我确定你会喜欢的
but I'm sure you'll come to enjoy it.
杰弗森
Jefferson...
麻烦了
please.
没有什么比现杀现宰的烤肉
There is nothing finer than a freshly killed
更好吃的了
and butchered roast.
好了
Well...
开动吧
...dig in.
你们的餐桌礼仪呢?
Oh, where are our manners?
我们没忘记你 亲爱的
We didn't forget about you, sweetheart.
克罗德 去招呼你的伴侣
Cloyd, mind your partner.
好吃
Good.
吃啊!
Eat it!
吃啊!
Eat it!
操你们所有人
Fuck all of you.
终于
Eventually.
好了
So...
既然大家都吃好了
now that dinner has come to a close,
我们可以继续婚礼了
I believe we can continue on to the ceremony.
克罗德 我甚至同意你穿我的婚纱
And Cloyd, I've even decided that you can wear
我知道你一直想穿
my wedding veil, like you've always wanted.
去吧
Go on, now.
去我的衣柜里拿
Fetch it from my wardrobe.
你也去清理打扮一下
Get yourself cleaned up, and make yourself pretty.
我们不能然你当“落跑新郎”
We can't have you getting any cold feet.
杰弗森 你能来帮忙处理一下
Jefferson, would you please give me a hand
克罗德的心爱之人吗?
with the apple of Cloyd's eye?
记得拿些绷带 杰弗森
Make sure you get some bandages, Jefferson.
我们可不能让他还没过蜜月就流血而死
We don't want him to bleed out before the honeymoon.
杰弗森 站起来
Jefferson. Jefferson, stand up.
站起来 你哥哥来了
Stand up. Here comes your brother.
真美啊
Oh, so lovely.
各位亲朋好友 我们今天欢聚一堂
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
来参加这两位的神圣婚礼
to join these two persons present in holy matrimony.
婚姻不能轻易草率地踏入
Marriage is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly,
而应该虔诚、谨慎、庄严、明智地决定
but reverently, discreetly, solemnly, and advisedly.
在这个神圣的地方
Into this holy estate,
这两位得以结合
these two persons present now come to be joined.
如果现场有人
If any person present can show just cause
反对两人的结合
as to why these two may not be wed,
请现在说出来 否则就永远保持沉默
let them speak now, or forever hold their peace.
没人反对?
No objections?
太好了
Wonderful!
好了
Now...
我会让程序尽量简短
I'm going to keep this brief.
但是我认为《彼得前书》
But I believe that the first book of Peter,
第四章 第八节
chapter 4, verse 8...
非常适合这个场合
...is more than perfect for this occasion.
“最要紧的是彼此切实相爱
"And above all else, love each other deeply,
因为爱能遮掩许多的罪”
for love covers over a multitude of sins."
克罗德
Cloyd...
你愿意接受这个男人做你的丈夫
do you take this man to be your husband,
拥有他 珍惜他 保护他
to have and to hold, to cherish and to keep,
直到死亡将你们分开吗?
until death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
嗯
Mm.
你愿意接受我可爱的儿子克罗德
And do you take my beautiful boy, Cloyd,
拥有他 珍惜他 保护他
to have and to hold, to cherish and to keep,
直到死亡将你们分开吗?
until death do you part?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck... you.
我觉得他说的是“我愿意”
That sounds like an "I do" if I ever heard one.
根据布恩家族赋予我的神圣权利
So, by the power vested in me by the Boon family name,
我宣布你们结为夫妻!
I now pronounce you husband and wife!
太好了
So wonderful!
你们真是漂亮的一对儿啊
Beautiful, beautiful couple you make.
我喜欢看他们发疯
I like when they get mad.
我知道 亲爱的
Oh, I know you do, sweetheart.
好了 你去做好准备
Now, you go on, and get yourself ready.
杰弗森 你去楼下看看那个女孩
Jefferson, go on down, and check on that girl,
然后就上♥床♥睡觉
but then, you hurry back on up to bed.
去吧
Go, now.
哦 克劳德
Oh, Cloyd.
你真是我的心肝宝贝儿
You know you are my sunshine.
放了我 你这个变♥态♥
Let me go, you sick fuck!
安静 亲爱的
Hush now, darling.
我马上就准备好了
I'm almost ready for you.
我喜欢你
I like you, you know.
天啊
Oh, God.
你可以看它
You can look at it.
你为什么不看它?
Why aren't you looking at it?
不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会很温柔的
I'll be real gentle.
我们结合了!
We're married.
妈的
Holy shit.
谢了
Thanks.
没事
Sure.
我们…
We...
我们不能让那个混♥蛋♥逃跑
We can't let that motherfucker get away.
应该不难找到他
He shouldn't be too hard to find.
我去抓他
I'll get him.
去吧
Just go.
操
Fuck.
我们已经转了一晚上了 什么也没找到
We've been driving around all night, and found nothing.
冷静点 米切尔 会找到他们的
Calm down, Mitchie. We'll... We'll find them.
怎么找?就他妈在这里干等着吗?
How? By fucking sitting here with our thumbs up our ass?
对不起 马蒂 我太担心了
I'm sorry, Marty, I'm just so fucking worried.
我知道
I know. I know.
这附近有人住吗?
Is there anyone who lives out around here
他们也许见过海莉和杰瑞米
that might've seen Hailey and Jeremy?
附近几公里都没人
No. Nobody for miles.
-等等 有布恩家 -什么?
- Well, there's the Boons. - What's that?
他们是近亲结婚的一家人
No, that's a family of inbreds
一直住在附近
that's been living right here forever.
但是我不确定他们家在哪
I'm not even sure where their property is anymore.
他们也许找到了海莉和杰瑞米
They might have found Jeremy and Hailey.
马蒂 如果他们找到了他们会怎么做?
Marty, if they found them, what would they do?
他们不是…
No, they're not...
他们非常古怪 但不会伤害别人
they're fucked up weird, but they wouldn't hurt no one.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
-我们走吧 -我们走
- Come on. Let's go. - Let's go.
操
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
你对我的两个孩子做了什么?
What the fuck did you do to my two boys?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你对我的儿子们做了什么?
What did you do to my sons?
我居然让你加入了我们家
I can't believe you were gonna be in the family!
我要看着你慢慢死掉
I'm gonna enjoy watching your lights go out.
我要…
I'll...
谢谢
Thank you.
-天啊 海莉! -爸爸
- Hailey, oh my God! - Daddy?
我的天啊 海莉
Oh, my God, Hailey!
老天啊 发生了什么?
电影精选列表