Oh, yeah. Not at all.
谢谢 再不走就赶不上晚餐了
Thanks. We're gonna be late for dinner.
私酿威士忌和晚餐时间
Moonshine and supper time.
凯西!宝贝 晚餐好了吗?
Casey! Baby, is dinner ready?
我饿死了!
I'm starving!
我就是不明白 爸爸
I just don't get it, Daddy.
为什么他总是这么混♥蛋♥?
Why does he have to be such an asshole all the time?
他爸爸就是个混♥蛋♥
Well, his daddy was an asshole.
而且你在嫁给他之前
And you knew what you were getting into
就知道他是什么货色
before you married him.
我知道
I know.
你们还是准备明天去北边
You two still planning to head up north tomorrow
去找那条鹿径吗?
to scout out that doe trail?
对
Yeah.
我才不会因为他犯浑
I'm not missing a Saturday morning in the woods
就自己错过周六早晨的森林之旅
'cause he's an asshole.
记得要按时回来参加教堂聚餐
Well, make sure you're back in time for potluck at the church.
我知道
I know.
我们会在黎明的时候出发
We'll be leaving at the ass crack of dawn,
中午就能回来了
so we'll be back around noon.
你们会没事的 亲爱的
You'll be okay, honey.
你们俩都是急性子的人
You're both hotheads.
冷静下来就好了
You just need to cool off a bit.
大概吧
Yeah. I guess.
你觉得这个适合奶奶的食谱吗?
Do you, uh, think this will be good for Grammy's recipe?
我的老天爷!
Sweet holy shit!
你是怎么发现这只兔子的?
How'd you spot that hare?
不知道 用眼睛发现的吧
Oh, I don't know, my eyes.
反正杰瑞米没帮上忙
No thanks to Jeremy, of course.
他枪法太烂了
The boy's a shit shot.
海莉 你真的想带兔子
Hailey, you think they're really gonna want rabbit
去参加教堂聚餐吗?
at the church potluck?
爸爸 奶奶的炖兔肉
Daddy, Grammy's Hasenpfeffer recipe
可是受到了好几代人的欢迎
has been pleasing folks for generations.
是啊 但是我…
Yeah, but I...
只见你做过一次
but I've only seen you make it once.
这不意味着我不记得怎么做 爸爸
That don't mean I don't remember how, Daddy.
而且人们也得学会尝试新东西
Besides, people need to learn to try new things.
这世界上又不是只有四种肉
There ain't only, like, 4 kinds of meat in the whole world.
不要!
No! No! No!
那个人接近我 表现得像个硬汉
This dude approaches me, right, acting all brody.
我看着他
I look at him.
然后我说:“对 是啊!”
And I'm like, "Yeah, right!"
那哥们儿就是个小丑
That dude's a clown, man.
对 我记得
Oh, I remember this.
这火可太差劲了
This is a lame-ass fire, dude.
大家听好了
Okay, guys.
-你在干什么? -怎么了?
- What are you doing? - What, what, what?
用你那根小棍儿
With your little stick.
我总得想办法引起你们的注意吧
I've got to get your attention somehow.
好了 让我们…
Alright, let's see how to...
不
No, no, no.
我只是想花点时间来…
I just wanted to um, take a moment to...
感谢大家
thank all of you.
你们是我最好的朋友!
My best friends!
马库斯 凯西
Marcus. Casey!
乔丹
Jordan.
当然了 还有我最爱的弟弟 艾伦
And of course, my favorite brother, Aaron.
我是你唯一的兄弟
I'm your only brother.
不仅感谢你们今天来到这里
Not... just for being here tonight,
还要感谢你们去参加我和克洛伊的婚礼
but also for being a part of my wedding to Chloe.
你们是我最希望
There's no better people that I can imagine
共度今晚的人
having with me here tonight.
也是…
Or...
最希望能在我婚礼上见到的人
to be at my wedding.
我知道我们不像以前
You know, I know that we don't get the opportunity
能经常见面 而且…
to see each other as often as we would like anymore, and that...
好了 老大
Hey, it's alright, boss man.
-下面就交给我吧 -谢谢
- I can take it from here. - Thank you so much.
你喝一点吧
Why don't you take a lap, alright?
-好的 -喝点啤酒
- Okay. Okay. - Drink a beer.
我先休息一下
I'm just gonna have a quick time-out, here.
我爱你们
Love you guys.
我只想说我爱你们
I just love you guys, that's all I'm saying.
演讲!
Speech! Speech! Speech!
我不知道
I... I don't know.
你才是伴郎 马库斯
You're the best man, Marcus.
也许应该由你来讲
Maybe you should be the one to do the thing, right?
嘿 伙计
Hey, man...
我要在大日子上讲
I get to give my speech at the big thing.
今晚就让你给了
You can have tonight.
对 我们想听你讲
That's true. We want to hear from you.
既然你们坚持
Well, if you insist.
是的
- We do. - We do.
好吧 那是我大学第一年
Okay. So, it's my freshmen year of college.
我的室友是随机安排的
I'm randomly assigned a roommate for my dorm.
我不知道会是谁
I have no idea who it could be.
就像威尔经常说的 我“抱最好的希望
So, as our man Will always says, "I hope for the best and..."
做最坏的打算“
Prepare for the worst!
怎么了?
What?
-伙计们 这可是唯一的… -正确生活方式
- Guys, it's the only right... - Right way to live.
-随便吧 -呆子
- Whatever - Nerd.
好了 我刚才说了
Okay. Okay. Okay. As I was saying.
我做好了最坏的打算
So, I'm prepared for anything.
然后走进来了这个…
And in walks this...
这个怪胎
this weirdo...
我承认
Guilty as charged.
跟大家说实话吧
To be honest with you all,
我当时并不太喜欢他
I wasn't sure if I liked him very much.
你很安静 总是在思考
You were pretty quiet in that "always thinking,"
就是那种典型的威尔
Will sort of way, you know?
后来他开始
It wasn't until he starts bringing around
带他高中哥们儿马库斯来玩
his high school buddy Marcus that...
然后他才变得更放开了
he starts coming out of his shell.
我们发现我们有很多共同爱好
We found out we were into, like, a lot of the same stuff.
所以第二年 我们三个一起
So, the three of us moved into the house
搬到了克劳福德街的房♥子里
on Crawford Street the next fall.
克劳福德街小子们!
Crawford Street Boys!
宝贝 能给我拿瓶啤酒吗?
Hey, baby, can you get me a beer?
当然了 宝贝 那个学期
Sure thing, babe. And later that semester,
在异常艰难的期中考试之后
after some particularly brutal midterms,
马库斯提议我们去参加派对
Marcus suggests we go to a party.
我遇到了这位小姑娘
I meet this little lady...
这改变了我的人生
thus changing my life forever.
然后乔丹又给我们介绍了她闺蜜克洛伊
And then, Jordan brings around her friend, Chloe,
女士们先生们 这个
and that, ladies and gentlemen...
就是我们说的“历史”
is what we call "history."
所以
So...
我提议 为那个很多年前的怪胎举杯
I propose a toast to that weirdo from all those years ago,
他是我们聚在这里的原因
the reason we're all here,
我的好哥们儿 威尔
my good buddy, Will.
敬威尔
To Will.
你们呀!
You guys!
说得太好了 哥们儿 谢谢
That was sweet, man. Thank you so much.
车已经加满油了
Truck's all gassed up.
明天一早就能出发
Ought to be ready to go for tomorrow.
行
Cool.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你还在生气啊?
You still mad?
跟你有关系吗?
What's it to you?
那好
电影精选列表