I'm gonna go check it out.
我也去
I'm coming, too.
不 乔丹
No. Jordan.
这里荒山野岭的
We're a little far out here, you know.
得有人看着他们
Someone has to stay with them.
我马上就回来 好吗?
I'll be right back, alright?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好的 快点
Okay. Hurry.
小心点 威尔
Be careful, Will.
快跑 我们快跑!
Guys, run! We got to run!
-什么?凯西呢? -怎么回事?
- What? - What? - Where's Casey? - What's going on?
什么也别拿了
Guys, just, just... just leave what you have,
-我们要马上离开 -凯西在哪?
- and we got to... we got to go. - Where's Casey?
快跑!
Just run!
怎么回事?凯西呢?
What the hell happened? Where's Casey?
-等会儿再解释 -威尔
- I will explain in a second... - Will?
我们要离开这里
We just have to get out of here.
威尔 到底怎么回事?
Will, what the hell happened?
我们要离开这里
We have to get out of here.
凯西在哪?
Where's Casey?
我们要找到钥匙 离开这里
We have to find the keys, and get the hell out of here, guys.
怎么回事?
What was that?
我们就这么把乔丹扔下了?
We just... We just fucking left Jordan.
威尔
Will...
凯西死了吗?
is Casey dead?
你是不是看到他死了?
That's what you saw, right?
肯定是这样
This has happened.
艾伦 天啊
Aaron, God.
现在不能这样
We can't do this now, okay?
我们要拿上重要的东西
We've got to grab what we need,
找到钥匙 回到车上
get the keys, and get to the car.
好吗?现在没时间了
Alright, bud? We don't have time for this.
他说得对
He's right.
现在没时间想怎么回事 艾伦
We don't got time to think about any of this stuff, Aaron.
我们必须马上走
We've just got to keep moving.
他们可能会追来
They're probably coming.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好
Okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么…嘿 伙计
What the f... Hey, hey, hey, man.
你在干什么?别激动
What are you doing? Relax.
嘿 伙计 冷静
Hey, man. Whoa, whoa.
你不用这样
You don't have to do this.
我不知道我们怎么惹到你了
I don't know what we did to upset you,
但是我们没有任何冒犯的意思
but we didn't mean any disrespect.
求你了
Please.
我们只想离开
We just want to leave.
能谈谈吗?
Are you open to talking?
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
如果这是你的地方 我们道歉
If we're on your land, then, we're sorry.
我们之前不知道
We didn't realize.
我们还有点钱
We have a little bit of money.
你想要钱吗?
Do you want money?
还是想要这些东西?
Do you want any of this stuff?
这些都给你了
You can have it all.
我们只想离开
We just want to walk away.
让我们走吧
Just let us walk away, man.
让我们走吧
Just let us walk away.
快跑!
Run!
你们俩快跑!
Both of you! Just run!
快带着艾伦离开
Just get Aaron the fuck out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
我的孩子们
My boys.
我聪明的孩子们
My talented, talented boys.
一头公鹿 一头母鹿
A buck and a doe.
现在 去吧其他的也弄来
Now... go get the rest of them.
-什么事? -有人要见你 马蒂
- Yeah. - Someone here to see you, Marty.
这个时间?
At this hour?
他说他认识你
Says he knows you.
一个叫米切尔的 住在南边一小时车程的地方
Fella by the name of Mitch, from an hour south of here.
米切尔?
Mitchie?
让他进来
Yeah, yeah, send him in.
老天啊 米切尔
Holy shit, Mitch.
好久不见
It's been forever.
这么晚了 是什么风把你吹来了?
What the hell brings you all the way out here this time of night?
马蒂 是海莉
Marty, it's Hailey.
-你小女儿? -对
- Your youngest? - Hmm-mm.
她怎么了?
What about her?
她和她老公杰瑞米往这个方向来了
Well, her and her husband, Jeremy, came up this way
他们去看鹿径
to scope out a deer trail.
一早就出发了
That was early this morning,
之后就再也没有他们的消息了
and I ain't seen or heard from them since.
我知道了
I see.
他们应该来教堂吃晚餐的
They were supposed to be at church for a dinner,
但一直没出现
but they never showed.
他们的电♥话♥也打不通
I can't even reach them on their cellphones.
冷静点 也许没事
Hold on, now. It could be nothing.
他们可能只是迷路了 这里信♥号♥♥很差
Or they could be just lost. Service is spotty up this way.
我真的快急死了 马蒂
This has me real worried, Marty.
她不会这样 他们都不会
This just ain't like her. It ain't like neither of them.
他们很熟悉森林 陌生的森林也不会迷路
They know their way around the woods, even strange woods.
那条小路的起点在哪里?
Where this trailhead at, now?
我只知道是在离41号♥公路几公里的地方
All I know is it's a couple miles somewhere off route 41.
反正我也想躲着我老婆
Well, I'm trying to avoid the wife, anyway,
就不用派别人去了
and no need to send anybody else out.
走吧 我们一起去看看
Come on. Let's go check it out.
谢谢 马蒂 太感谢了
Thank you, Marty. Thank you.
不客气 哥们儿
Any time, pal.
这边
Over here.
好的
Okay. Okay.
妈的!
Shit. Shit!
怎么了?
What? What's wrong?
好吧
Okay.
所以…
So...
根据月亮的位置判断…
...judging by the moon...
已经快到午夜了
...it's almost midnight.
我们一个小时前就应该回车里了
We should have been back at the car an hour ago.
什么?我们迷路了?
Wh-What? We're lost?
天啊 我们就要死了
Oh, God! We're gonna die.
我不想死 威尔
I don't want to die, Will.
行了!
Stop.
抱歉 但你别再这样了
I'm sorry, but you've got to stop.
你必须振作起来
You've got to pull yourself together, okay?
如果想活下去的话
We both have to stay calm
我们两个都要保持冷静
if we're gonna make it through this.
听着 要是一整晚都要 靠我一个人拽着你在森林里跑
Look, if I have to drag you through these woods all night,
那我们两个可能都美好下场 明白吗?
it's not gonna be pretty for us, alright?
对 好的
Yeah. Yeah. Okay. Okay. Okay.
艾伦
Aaron...
还记得吗?
do you remember when you were 5,
你五岁的时候在镇集市上走丢了
and you got lost at the county fair?
记得
Yeah. Yeah.
虽然你当时只有五岁
Okay, well, you were only 5, but...
但你没慌 记得吗?
you didn't get nervous, remember?
你看到了一个小学老师
You saw that teacher from elementary school,
你告诉她你走丢了
and you were able to tell her you were lost,
然后她帮助了你 因为你没有惊慌失措
and she could help you, because you didn't panic.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
你说的对 威尔
You're right, Will.
我们该怎么办?
电影精选列表