Oh, fine.
好
Fine.
既然一切都好
Well, since everything's all fine,
那我要去洗澡了
I'mma go get me a shower.
你想一起吗?
You, uh, want to come with?
不想 好吧
Yeah, no. Okay.
没关系
It's alright.
我自己也能洗
I can handle it my damn self.
卧室见
Need you in there.
我上次参加的婚礼是你们俩的
You know, the last wedding I went to was your guys'.
真的吗?
Really?
对
Yeah.
上次的单身派对也是你的
Last bachelor party, too.
真是个精彩的单身派对
And what a bachelor party it was.
对 确实是
Oh, yeah. Yes, it was.
也许他自己不记得了
Oh. Maybe he doesn't remember.
我记得 我…
I do. I...
你们在说什么?
W-what are you guys talking about?
讲讲那个故事吧
Oh, tell the story. Tell the story. Tell.
-讲吧 -好吧
- Tell it. - Okay, okay.
好吧 想象一下:
Okay. Picture this.
我们在新泽西租了一栋海边小屋
We all rent a beach house in Jersey.
好的
Okay.
景色美极了 但是床太糟糕了
The view was amazing, but the beds were terrible.
我没注意到
I didn't notice.
等等 乔丹…
Wait, wait, wait. Jordan...
你当时跟他在一起?
you were there with him?
对 我们俩的单身派对是一起办的
Yeah. We had a joint bachelor-bachelorette party.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
晚上威尔醒了 找不到凯西
One night, Will wakes up. He can't find Casey.
所以他把我叫起来了
So, then, he wakes me up.
“我们找不到凯西了
He's like, "Oh, we can't find Casey.
凯茜在哪?”
Where is Casey?"
乔丹吓坏了
and Jordan was freaking out.
对 我吓坏了
Oh, I was freaking out.
所以我走进我们房♥间 看到一个空袋子
So, I go into our room, and I find an empty baggie...
那个袋子里本来装满了蘑菇
an empty baggie that had once been filled with mushrooms.
不是普通的那种蘑菇
And not with the Portobello kind.
哦 致幻蘑菇
Oh. Drugs.
对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
所以我完全慌神了
So, I'm totally panicked.
我担心他
I was worried that he had, like,
会走到公路上之类的
walked onto the highway, or something.
我不怪她 我老是干奇怪的事
And I don't blame her. I do weird shit, man.
我就坐在那里想
And here I was, just sitting around, thinking,
“如果我吃了一袋蘑菇 我会做什么?”
"What would I do if I just took a big bag of mushrooms?"
就我个人来说
And... and... me, personally,
我会去听美妙的海浪声
I would go to the sweet sounds of the ocean.
所以我们全都去了沙滩
So, when we all got down to the beach,
我根本不敢相信自己的眼睛
I mean, I just couldn't believe it.
我们找到了凯西
So, we find Casey.
这个神经病在沙滩中♥央♥
This psycho has managed to build a four by four,
挖了一个一米宽两米深的洞
eight-foot-deep hole in the middle of the beach.
提醒一下 当时是早上八点
It's 8:00 a.m., mind you.
然后他看见我们了 开始大喊
Then, he sees us, and he just starts yelling.
“啊 我们都一样垃圾”
"Hey, man! We're all made of the same shit!"
我仍然坚持那个观点
Hey, that argument still holds up,
告诉你吧
I'll have you know.
-这根本没道理 -当然有
- It makes no sense. - It does.
特别有道理
It makes a lot of sense.
天啊
Oh, man.
-妈的 -太疯狂了
- Shit, dawg. - That's crazy.
怎么了?这次又怎么了 艾伦?
What? What is it this time, Aaron?
呃
Ugh.
我不知道
I don't know...
就是…
I just...
你们好像都在一起
you guys are just, like... being around you.
都是特别好的朋友
Like... like such good friends.
太讨厌了
It sucks.
我没有这样的好朋友
I don't... I don't have good friends like this.
不是的 你…
No, you're, you're...
你喝醉了
you're drunk.
-没有 -有
- No. - Yeah.
没有
No. No.
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
对 是啊
Yeah, right.
嘿 没事的 艾伦
Hey. It's okay, Aaron.
你有我们 我们都是你的朋友
You have us. We're your friends.
只要你愿意 可以随时跟我们一起玩
You can hang out with us anytime you want.
别这么跟他说
Hey, don't tell him that.
威尔将要娶…
Will is gonna marry this...
那个美丽的女人 而凯西已经…
beautiful woman, and Casey is...
娶了乔丹 还有…
married to Jordan, and...
马库斯 他没有…
Marcus... he doesn't...
他很容易能找到各种姑娘
he doesn't have any trouble getting girls, and...
我连让一个女孩跟我说话都做不到
I can't even get a girl to talk to me.
哥们儿 没这么糟糕吧
Hey, man. It can't be that bad.
就这么糟糕
Oh, no, it is.
我的工作也很垃圾
My job sucks.
好了 艾伦 现在该…
Okay, Aaron, I think it's time to...
我的工作太垃圾了
My job sucks.
好了 艾伦 该去睡觉了
No, Aaron, I think it's time to call it quits, buddy.
我的工作是垃圾
My job sucks.
而且…在你们身边…
And... just being around you...
等等 吐吧
Wait, hold on. Do it.
哥们儿 你听起来就像只要死的动物
Dude, you're like a dying animal.
他妈的 这也…
Fuck that! That was so ...-
太恶心了
That was disgusting.
-吐到我靴子上了 -你为什么要叫他来啊?
- It's on my boots. - Why'd you invite him?
因为他是我弟弟
Because he's my brother.
-他也太扫兴了 -我知道
- He's fucking lame. - I know.
艾伦 该睡觉了
Aaron, it's time for bed.
把他拉…拉到那东西上面
Just roll him onto the... the thing, right there.
你们把他拉过去
You guys put him there.
我去拿个桶 打点水
I'm gonna go get a bucket and some water.
那哥们儿真是一团糟
Dude is such a fuck-up, man.
-好吧 -别这么说
- Okay. - Be nice.
我又没说错
He is.
我的妈!
Holy shit!
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你是谁?
Hey! Who are you?
你好?有什么事吗?
Hello? Can we help you?
嘿 伙计
Hey... man.
你好吗?
Uh, how's it going?
天啊 这也太诡异了
Jesus, that was weird.
是啊
Yeah.
太诡异了
Really weird.
他点头了 这算是好事 对吧?
He nodded, though. That's a good thing, right?
可能吧
I mean... I guess.
也许他只是不知道
Maybe he just didn't know we were out here...
我们在这里露营之类的
camping, or whatever.
我们应该回帐篷里面
Hey, we should actually get back to our tents.
你说得对
Yeah. I think you're right.
到了
Yep.
就是那里
Here's the spot.
这里是个看鹿的好地方
Should be able to get a pretty good scout on some doe.
能见度差不多有400米
Should get good about a quarter mile in, I think.
你想跟我一起去 还是留在这里?
You want to come with me, or you cool here?
我就留在这里看看风景吧
I think I'll just hang back, enjoy the scenery.
别这样 亲爱的
Aw, come on now, darling.
我们都知道你在森林里眼力比我好
电影精选列表