...double checked.
耶!
Oh, yeah!
谢谢 乔迪
Thanks, Jordie.
嘿!
Hey!
有人吗?
Is anyone out there?
这不好玩
It's not funny.
威尔?
Will?
谁在那里?
Who's there?
老天啊!
Oh, my God!
哥们儿 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Dude, you're an asshole.
你吓死我们了
You scared the shit out of us, man.
你这人怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
可别怪我
Hey, don't blame me, alright?
都是马库斯的主意
It was all Marcus' idea.
-我承认 -当然了
- Guilty as charged. - Of course.
和我没关系
Yeah, I had nothing to do with it.
哦 艾伦
Oh. Aaron.
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
真高兴你能来
Glad you could come.
是啊
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
真高兴你们能聚齐
Well, I'm just so happy we were all able to get together.
你准备好庆祝
Yo, you ready to celebrate
你作为单身汉的 最后一次狂野派对了吗?
your last wild ride as a bachelor, baby?
你知道我准备好了
You know I am.
好了 你们可以把帐篷支在喜欢的地方
Okay. So, you can set up your tents anywhere.
其他东西我和凯西基本都准备好了
Casey and I basically have everything else covered.
我们上个月去大瀑布徒步的时候喝的咖啡
Do you guys happen to have that coffee we had
你们这次耶带了吗?
when we hiked The Falls last month?
-当然了 哥们儿 -太好了
- Hell, yeah, brother. - That's awesome.
那是我这辈子喝过最棒的咖啡
'Cause that was, like, the best coffee I've ever had in my life.
是吧?特别浓郁
Right? Really packs a punch.
确实
Certainly does.
说到好喝的 看看这个 伙计们
Speaking of stiff drinks, check this out, fellas.
哇
Whoa.
从哪弄来的?
Where did you get that?
离城里一小时的地方
About an hour outside of town.
朋友们 这可是这里地区最棒的
This, my friends, happens to be one of the region's finest,
最上等的私酿威士忌
most vintage moonshines.
喝了这个会瞎掉吗?
Are we gonna go blind?
运气好的话 会的
With any luck we will, yeah.
好的
Okay.
喂 等等 这是奖品
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. This is... This is a reward,
我们还有好多活儿要干呢
And we've still got a lot to do...
生火 做饭 打水 支帐篷…
kindling, cooking, water, tents...
都是有趣的事 伙计们
the fun stuff, guys.
好了
Alright? So... break.
快走吧 行动起来
Let's go! Let's get out there!
-“有趣的事” -他是这么说的?
- "The fun stuff." - Did he say that?
对 他说“有趣的事”
- Yeah. "The fun stuff." - "The fun stuff."
我真高兴马库斯能来一起过周末
Man, I'm so happy that Marcus made it out for the weekend.
我们克劳福德街帮派又聚齐了 宝贝
The Crawford Street Gang's back together, baby.
是啊 已经好久了
Hell, yeah, man. It's been too long.
自从他搬到大费城 我们已经两年没聚了
What, like, two years since his big Philly move.
-不是吧? -对
- No shit? - Yeah.
已经这么久了?
That long, huh?
我想他
I miss him.
是啊
Yeah, well...
他能来这里真不容易
good on him for coming out here, right?
我们都知道他不喜欢这种活动
I mean, we both know it's not his thing.
这是他第一次露营?
This his first time camping?
我记得他以前唯一一次露营是在童子军
The only other time I remember is when we were pup scouts.
不怎么愉快
Didn't go great.
我敢肯定这次会愉快很多
Well, I'm sure he's gonna have a way better time this time.
希望如此吧
Well, let's hope so.
这玩意儿没有说明书吗?
Don't this shit come with any instructions?
我太期待明天的徒步了
I'm so pumped for this hike tomorrow, man.
我们好像从没来过这么偏僻的地方
I honestly don't think we've ever been this remote before.
蒙大拿那次也很偏
Well, Montana was close.
但那次是自然公园 我明白
But that was a national park. I understand.
没什么比得上自然野生的小路
There's nothing like a fresh untamed trail.
这倒是
This is true.
我们的徒步小路太美了
Well, the trail that we're going on, freaking sweet, dude.
旁边就是一个巨大的峡谷
It has us going around this, like, massive gorge.
-不是吧? -真的
- No shit? - Yes, shit.
-太好了 -是啊
- Sweet! - Yeah.
所以…
So, uh...
艾伦
Aaron.
他会怎么样?
How's he gonna be?
他会没事的
He'll be good.
应该会没事的吧?
I mean, he should be, right?
而且一个周末没有拿铁要不了他的命
Besides, he can go one weekend without a Goddamn latte.
希望吧
I hope.
该死的!
God damn it!
妈的!
Sick, sick!
妈的!
Sick
我们最好回去吧
Uh, we better head back
不然帐篷就要杀掉马库斯了
before that tent kills Marcus.
对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好了 慢点儿 丹尼尔·布恩* 注:美国著名拓荒者与探险家
Okay. Take it easy, Daniel Boone.
别伤到你自己 好吗?
Don't hurt yourself, alright?
-放松 伙计 -我们来弄吧
- Relax, bud. - We got it from here.
AB接口在哪?
Where's the AB slot?
看看我的能不能插到你的里面
Let me try to stick mine in yours.
你还好吗?
You okay back there?
嗯
Yeah.
要不要坐下休息会儿?
You want to sit for a minute?
当然
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
好
Okay. Oh.
我本来以为你不会来的
You know, I didn't think you were gonna come.
我知道你不喜欢这些户外活动
I know you're not into this whole outdoors-y stuff we do.
是啊 反正我不会怀念这里
Yeah. I mean, wouldn't miss it.
对
Yeah.
那个服务器分♥析♥的事情还顺利吗?
So, the whole server analyst thing is going pretty well?
威尔说你升职了?
Will says you got promoted?
对
Yeah.
非常顺利
Yeah, it's going really good.
我是说…
Um... I mean, you know...
挺简单的
it's... it's pretty easy.
看 你长成了一个不错的小伙子
See, you're turning out alright after all.
是啊
Yeah.
我们应该是跟水有缘吧?
I mean, I guess water is, uh, sort of our thing, huh?
啊?抱歉 什么意思?
Huh? I'm sorry, what do you mean?
你还记得我们的第一次见面吗?
Um, you remember the first time we met, right?
对!
Oh, yeah!
你的脑袋在马桶里
Your head was in the toilet.
对 但是我是说…
Yeah, but... I mean that,
我晕过去了 水龙头一直没关
like, I passed out, and I left the sink running.
哦
Oh.
对 是的
Yeah. True.
我第一次接触威士忌的记忆不怎么光彩
My first encounter with whiskey wasn't my proudest moment.
是啊
I'll say.
你那天晚上为什么要照顾我》
Why... Why did you take care of me that night?
总得有人做吧
Somebody had to.
我确定当时威尔的心思
And I'm pretty sure Will was very preoccupied
全在克洛伊身上
with Chloe that night.
之前从来没有女生照顾过我
I just never had a girl take care of me before.
嗯?
Huh?
没什么
Uh, not-nothing.
你提行么?
Do you mind?
哦 好的 当然
电影精选列表