We both know you're better scouting the wood than me.
这个我倒是可以同意
Well, I will not argue with you about that one.
好吧 你随便吧
Alright. Well, suit yourself.
我大概过15分钟就回来
Should be back in about 15 minutes, or so.
好 15分钟 我们还得回去
Okay. 15 minutes. 'cause you know we have to go.
我知道 聚餐是吧?
Yeah, I know. I know. The potluck.
对 聚餐
Yes, the potluck.
海莉
Hailey...
等老杰瑞米回来的时候
why don't you have a smile waiting for old Jeremy
能看到你的微笑吗?
when I get back?
好的
Alright.
别把鹿都吓跑了
Don't scare off the deer.
哈哈!
Ha ha!
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
海莉!
Hailey!
不
No!
早上好 帅哥
Morning', sunshine.
请告诉我这里有咖啡
Please tell me there's coffee.
马上来
Coming' up.
希望他跟你说的一样好 我现在太需要了
I hope this is as good as you say it is, because I need it.
哦 这咖啡太美妙了
Oh, this shit's magic.
谢谢
Thank you.
哥们儿 威尔
Dude. So, Will...
什么事?
Yeah.
早上有个很诡异的家伙
There was this weird guy earlier.
哦 对了
Oh, yeah.
有个看上去像野人的家伙
There was this, like, really haggard-like looking guy,
就那么盯着我们
who was just, like, staring at us
我们在外面一醒过来就看见他了
when we first woke up this morning, outside.
什么?几点?
What? What time was this?
不知道 太阳刚升起来
I don't know. But the sun was barely up.
是吗?
Yeah?
然后发生了什么?
And then, what happened?
他点了下头 然后就走了
He nodded, and then just sort of walked away.
所以…
So...
他就站在那里 什么也没说 就点了下头?
he just stood there, and didn't say anything, and nodded?
对
Yeah.
别的什么也没发生?
Nothing else happened?
对
No.
也许没什么大不了的
Guys, maybe it's not that big of a deal.
我们可能在他的土地上
For all we know, we wandered on this guy's land.
对 但他就站在那里
Yeah, but, I mean, he just stood there,
什么也不说…
and didn't say anything, and...
这也太吓人了吧
I mean, that is some creepy shit.
宝贝 也许他们醒来的时候他也才刚到
Maybe he had just gotten there right before they woke up, babe.
很明显他也不在乎
Apparently, he didn't care.
你们说他点头了 是吧?
I mean, you guys said he nodded, right?
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那我就不会担心了
Then, I wouldn't worry about it.
如果他不高兴的话 肯定会说些什么的
I mean, he probably would have said something otherwise.
这里的人可没那么多花样
These people up here, they don't play any games.
他们不希望有麻烦事
They don't want any trouble.
我们会打扫干净的
I mean, we clean up.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
哇
Wow.
你们俩昨天可真是喝大了
You guys went hard last night.
这还用你说吗
Hey, tell me about it.
我大概低估了私酿威士忌的劲儿
Guess I, uh, underestimated the moonshine.
哥们 你每次喝酒大概都“低估”了
You seem to "underestimate" every time you drink, buddy.
希望你们两位不要后悔
You know what, guys? I hope it was worth it.
今天的安排很多
We got a big day today.
吃东西 收拾行李 还有22公里的徒步
We've got to eat and pack up... 14-mile-hike ahead of us.
好吗?
Okay?
祝你好胃口
So, bon appétit.
老天啊 杰瑞米
Jesus fucking Christ, Jeremy.
总是这样
Always do this.
什么15分钟
15 minutes.
都一小时了
It's been an hour.
我得去找他
I've got to go get him.
那些人一整个夏天都这样 马蒂
It's been all summer long, Marty, with these people.
一批又一批地来 留下一堆垃圾
They keep coming on. They're leaving a mess.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do about it.
这真的让我很难过
I mean, I'm beside myself.
那是我的土地
I mean, it is my property, you know?
我是说 警长 你得做点什么
All I'm saying, sheriff, is you got to do something
那些徒步旅行的人不断来到我的土地
about all of them hikers coming onto my property.
不断弄坏我的路标
They keep tearing down all my signs.
现在就来了个麻烦
Here comes trouble, now.
该死
Oh, shit.
我晚点再来找你 马蒂
I'll talk to you later, Marty, alright?
你好 陌生人
Hello, there, stranger.
那些人是跟你一起来的吗?
You bring any of that family down here with you?
很好 因为我们不希望他们找麻烦
Good, 'cause we don't need them stirring up no trouble.
你知道该怎么办
You know how this works.
收拾好东西 离开
Get what you need, and get out...
这是为了你和他们好
for your sake and for theirs.
别在这里转来转去 让人不舒服
Don't be laying around, making folks feel all uncomfortable.
明白了吗?
You got it?
该死
Shit.
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
操
Fuck.
我觉得这里差不多就是中点了
Yeah, I'd say we're about at midpoint, here.
我看看
Let's see.
差不多走了一半了 对吗?
We're about halfway, right, guys?
对 再走800米左右就是峡谷了
Yeah. The gorge is about a half mile that way.
绕一圈 在日落前就能回营地
If we loop around, we'll be back at the campsite before sundown.
所以我们能休息了吗?
Does this mean we get to stop?
我们能吃午饭了吗?
Whew! Can we get some lunch?
可以吗?
Yeah?
可以 我们可以休息了
Yeah, guys, it means we can stop.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
给我点吃的
Give me something to eat.
你给我的鞋太难穿了
These terrible shoes that you gave me,
磨得我满脚都是水泡
they're giving me blisters all over my feet.
行了 你们俩
Come on, guys.
这对你们有好处
This is good for you.
你们终于可以活动一下了
And you got a good sweat going.
我不想这么说 但你俩一身酒气
I hate to tell you guys this, but you reek of booze...
还有呕吐物的气味
and vomit.
不是说我
Oh, hey, not me.
我暂时还不想休息
I don't know if I want a break yet.
我去那边山坡上看一下
I, uh, think I'm gonna check out what's over this, uh, hill.
你不是想一个人躲起来抽大♥麻♥吧?
Are you just taking a walk to go get stoned?
什么?
What?
不是 我可是个虔诚的基♥督♥徒
No, man. I'm a good Christian.
虔诚的基♥督♥…别这样 哥们
A good Chr... Come on, man.
我们有…
We got, like...
再…好吧
A li... Alright.
待会儿见
See you in a minute.
没错 他就是要去干那事
Yes, that's exactly what he's going to do.
我就知道
Figured so.
什么东西?
What the fuck was that?
这里面还掺了别的东西?
This shit laced?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
那是什么声音?
What the hell was that?
听起来不太对劲啊
That does not sound good.
是凯西吗?
Was that Casey?
我去看看
电影精选列表