你真…真应该看看
You should've s-seen him.
他被吓…吓成什么样了
He was so... s-s-scared.
我喜欢这个
I-I like this one...
好的
Alright. Alright.
那我们看看他
Let's have a look at him.
能把声音关小点吗?
Can you turn that down?
别这样 哥们儿 你喜欢这种音乐
Aw, come on, man. You love this stuff.
我喜欢听民谣
I love folk.
这可不是民谣
That is not folk.
喂 我正在听呢
Hey. I was into that.
真对不起
So sorry.
嘿 睡美人
Hey, there, Sleeping Beauty.
早上好 美人儿 睡得怎么样?
Good morning, beautiful. How'd you sleep?
不好
Shitty.
我要尿尿
I got to piss.
没问题
Okay. Well, no worries.
我们马上就要停车去吃烧烤了
We're about to pull over right up here for some barbecue.
过去一个半小时 一直能看到那家店的广♥告♥牌
We've been passing signs for the last half hour.
对
Oh, yeah.
我们已经看了一早上的广♥告♥了
We've been seeing signs all morning.
烧烤?
Barbecue?
吃肉?
Meat?
在这种地方?
Way out here?
呃
Mmm.
耶
Oh, yeah.
闻到了吗?太香了
Smell that? That smells good.
你们觉得这里来过卫生检查员吗?
Do you think a health inspector has ever been out here before?
闭嘴吧 艾伦
Shut up, Aaron.
听着 伙计们
Hey, look, guys.
世界上最棒的美食店
Some of the best food you're ever gonna eat
往往都是在远离人烟的郊外
is in the boonies like this.
是啊 很好 马库斯
Yeah. Cool, Marcus.
我觉得开启周末露营的最好办法
I can't think of a better way to start a weekend of camping
就是把肠子都拉出来
than shitting my guts out.
哦 对了 还得用树叶擦屁♥股♥
Oh, yeah, and I get to wipe my ass with leaves.
行了
Enough.
老天 他这么早就吃枪药了
Jesus, he's on fire already.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
你们先坐吧
You boys just find yourselves a seat,
我马上就来
and we'll be with you in a second.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
让我先猜一猜
I'm gonna go ahead and guess
这里应该没有素食吧
there aren't any, uh, vegetarian options.
洋葱圈 艾伦
Onion rings, Aaron.
你可以点洋葱圈
Just get the onion rings.
是炸的
Deep-fried.
你能别这么混♥蛋♥吗?
Can you not be an asshole right now?
-哇 -拜托
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - Please?
-混♥蛋♥?我? -对
- Asshole? - Yeah. - Moi?
对 你知道自己在干什么
Yeah. You know what you're doing.
每次我邀请你出去玩 不管去哪 你都是这个样子
You do this every time I invite you out anywhere.
说真的 哥们儿 我已经很容忍♥你了
Seriously, man, I'm trying to be nice.
菜单上有什么好东西吗?
Anything good on that menu?
现在呢?
How about now?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
牛腩挺不错的
The brisket's good.
哎呦
Ouch.
好吧
Okay.
对了 我叫马库斯
Anyway, I'm Marcus.
我跟朋友一起来露营
I'm here with some friends, doing a little camping.
你是本地人吗?
You from around here?
不是 路过的
Nope. Just passing through.
明白了
I feel you.
其实这是…
Actually, that's just part...
海莉!
Hailey!
这是怎么回事?
What in the hell's going on here?
有什么事吗?
Can we help you?
你问我有什么事?
Can you help me?
对不起 我不知道她是…
Oh, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know she was...
你也没问她吧?
Well, you didn't really ask, now, did you?
杰瑞米 没事
Jeremy, it's fine. Stop.
不 海莉 有事
No, Hailey, it's not fine.
嘿 我并不想找麻烦
Hey, uh, I'm not trying to start nothing.
哦 你不想找麻烦?
Oh, you ain't trying to start nothing, huh?
现在说这个已经晚了
Well, it's a little late for that.
杰瑞米!行了!
Jeremy, stop!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
出什么事了吗?
Hey, what's going on over here, guys?
没什么事 就是这个人想当个 暴♥力♥混♥蛋♥乡巴佬
Oh, nothing. This guy's just being an aggro-redneck asshole.
是吗?
Oh, is that right?
那你想怎么办 小子?
And what are you gonna do about it, boy?
离我远点
Back up off me.
杰瑞米!
Jeremy!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You piece of shit!
-混♥蛋♥ -行了
- Son of a bitch! - Come on.
我们离开这里
Just get the hell out of here.
行了 别打了 冷静点
Alright, guys. Come on. Take it easy.
-滚蛋! -什么?
- Out! - What?
是他们先动手的
But they started it.
我不管 滚出去!
I don't give a shit. Get out of here!
快点 出去
Alright. Come on, now.
-该死的 -我们马上走
- God damn it, dude! - We're leaving.
出去 快点
Go. Now.
都出去
Let's go.
-该死! -是什么东西!
- Holy shit! - What the fuck was that?
天啊 是只小动物
Oh, my God. It's an animal.
等等 你要…
Wait. What are you...?
可怜的小东西
Poor thing.
就是只鸟而已
Ah, it was just a bird.
这个傻鸟大概是
I mean, the stupid thing probably just flew
自己撞到车窗上的
into the window, anyway.
你管它干什么
I don't know why you're so concerned about it.
我们应该把它埋了
We should bury it.
我才不会在树林里花30分钟埋它
I'm not gonna take 30 minutes in the woods.
看看这个可怜的小家伙
Look at the poor thing.
说真的 我想回到车上去
I mean, I would rather just get in the car, honestly.
别这样
Come on.
你真要埋只鸟?
You want to bury a bird?
看看它 是我们的错
Aww, look at it.
是我们的车窗害死它的
It's our fault. It was our window.
是它自己撞到车窗上的
But it flew into the window.
这不能算是我们的错
I mean, it's not really our fault.
它应该有个体面的“葬礼”
It deserves a burial.
在这里?在森林里?
Right here? In the middle of the woods?
你只要花五分钟
It'll take you five minutes.
用这五分钟可以…
That's five minut...
那姑娘的勾拳真漂亮
That girl had a good hook.
对 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I'll say.
两位推荐的餐厅真棒
Oh, great food recommendation, guys.
以及感谢你 马库斯
Oh, and thank you, Marcus.
你在那里的表演很精彩
That was quite a show you put on back there.
呵呵 也去你♥妈♥的♥
Ha! Fuck you, too.
快到了吗?
Are we almost there yet?
快了
Yeah. Almost.
再开十分钟就到小路了
The trail is, like, 10 minutes up the road, man.
我到现在都不敢相信 我们居然同意
You know, I still can't believe that we actually agreed to spend
去这么偏远的地方过周末
the entire weekend out here, in the middle of nowhere.
老天啊 你们俩可真是的
My God, you two.
好像“偏远”是个坏事似的
You say "nowhere" like it's a bad thing.
你们知道吗?
You know what?
电影精选列表