我觉得这次露营对你们俩都有好处
I think this is gonna be good for the both of you.
对 开阔的空间 新鲜的…
Yeah. Wide open spaces, some fresh...
空气 被大自然环抱
air, surrounded by nature.
怎么了 艾伦?
Oh, what, Aaron.
你本来打算怎么过周末?
What were you gonna be doing this weekend, anyway?
坐在酒吧里 指望有妹子回你信息?
Sitting at the bar, and hoping someone slides into your DMs?
随便吧 至少那里有马桶
Whatever, man. At least there's plumbing.
马桶是个好东西
Hey, plumbing's a plus.
马库斯 我的朋友 室内下水系统被高估了
Marcus, my friend, indoor plumbing is overrated.
现在是2019年
And it's 2019.
如果你不能在室外撒尿 我不知道…
You know, if you can't piss outside, I don't know...
哇
Whoa.
看看那两个人…
Take a look at those guys...
在那里
Right there.
哇
Whoof.
你们能想象吗?会是什么样的人生
Can you even imagine where your life must've led you
才会把人变成那样啊?
to end up like one of those guys,
还是在这种地方
on the side of this road?
-天啊 -我能想象
- God. - Yeah. I can.
他们可能就住在附近
They probably live out here.
幸运的家伙
Lucky guys.
你们两位是怎么变得这么可爱的 嗯?
Where did you guys get so cool, huh?
是什么让你们这么可爱?
What makes you so cool?
是你们的傻♥逼♥手♥机♥吗?
Your stupid phones?
对啊 我是说…
Yeah, well, I mean...
跟历史上的所有人类相比
I do have access to more information
我确实能接触到更多信息
than any human in history.
最起码之前能接触到
Well... did, anyway.
但没信♥号♥♥也没什么大不了的
But I guess it's not a big deal.
是吗?
Yeah?
艾伦 你的手♥机♥能换轮胎吗?
Well, does your phone change a tire, Aaron?
-什么? -因为我敢确定你不会换
- What? - 'Cause I'm sure that you can't.
-你知道吗? -又来了
- And you know what? - Here we go.
我打赌这里的很多人都会
I bet a lot of people out here can.
对 这里都是勤劳诚实的人
Yeah. These people are honest and hard-working.
“智慧”有很多种表现形式…
You know, intelligence comes in many shapes and...
随便吧 哥们儿
Whatever, man.
我就是觉得那些人很诡异 行不行?
These people just give me the creeps, all right?
好吧 听着
Alright. Look, can we at least agree
至少我们都想过个愉快的周末吧?
that we're gonna have a good time this weekend, guys?
嗯?
Hmm?
天啊 真棒
Good. Great.
真高兴我们能达成一致
I'm so glad that we can agree on that.
该死 姑娘!
Damn it, girl!
我说过别这样甩车门!
What'd I say about slamming that?
你为什么非要那样不可?
Why do you always have to act like that, huh?
-哪样? -哪样?
- Like what? - Like what?
-在餐厅那样 蠢货 -蠢货?
- At the restaurant, moron. - Moron?
因为你 我不得不打那人一拳
I had to punch that fella 'cause of you.
因为我?
'Cause of me?
我可没让你打人 海莉
I didn't make you punch anyone, Hailey.
-那是你自己想打的 -胡说八道!
- That was all you. - Bullshit!
因为如果我不动手
You know if I hadn't done that,
你肯定会跟他们打起来
you would've started a brawl with them.
那人想勾搭你 你心里明白
That guy was coming on to you, and you know it.
我根本没理他 杰瑞米!
Oh. I was ignoring it, Jeremy!
-你没理他? -对!
- Oh, you was ignoring it, huh? - Yes!
你没理他 海莉!告诉你 我受够了
You was ignoring it, Hailey? You know what, that's it.
我不想跟你待在一起了
I'm not doing this with you.
我要进城去采购明天的补给品
I'mma go into town, and pick up supplies for tomorrow.
好啊
Fine.
你在这里爱干嘛就干嘛吧
You can stay here, and do whatever the hell this is.
干♥你♥的狗屎事儿
Bullshit's what it is.
你才是狗屎
You're bullshit.
哇!
Whoo!
耶!我们到了 孩子们!
Yeah! We're here, boys!
其实是快到了
Well, almost here, anyway.
太好了
Great.
只需要在森林里步行一小段路
It's just a short walk through the woods.
不远
It's not far.
等我们到的时候 凯西和乔丹应该已经把营地搭好了
And Casey and Jordan should be set up by the time we get there.
你知道吗 威尔
You know, Will...
嗯?
Hmm-mm.
你说你要办单身派对的时候
When you told me you were having a bachelor's party...
嗯
Hmm-mm.
我想的是好酒…就是那种真正的派对
I imagined some good drinks... You know, an actual party.
我在牌桌上赢光你的钱
Me taking your money in hold 'em.
之类的
Something like that.
哦
Oh.
那我要告诉你 酒会有的
Well, I'll have you know that there will be drinks.
派对也会有的
And we will party.
但肯定是我赢光你们的钱
It's gonna be I who is taking all of your money.
这里…
This...
就是我想举办派对的地方
...just happens to be where I like to party.
你真是个怪人 威尔
You're a weird dude, Will.
也许你是对的
You might be right.
威尔 克洛伊和她朋友们
Hey, Will, um, didn't Chloe and her friends
是不是去纽约办她的单身派对了?
go to New York City for her bachelorette party?
呃 对
uh... yeah.
哇
Wow.
那听起来才叫有趣
That sounds like a lot of fun.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's my point.
艾伦 任何事你都能找碴 对吧?
Aaron, you don't make anything easy, do you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
你不会打算穿拖鞋去徒步吧?
You are not wearing those for a weekend of hiking, are you?
我可不会花钱买♥♥徒步鞋
I wasn't gonna waste money on hiking boots.
行行行 好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
不用担心
Well, don't worry about it.
给你 我早就知道
Here you go. I thought of it.
-不是吧? -对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
这是从哪儿找来的?你家地下室?
Where are these from? Your basement?
是的 艾伦
Yes, Aaron. They are.
我就知道你会这样 快穿上吧
I knew you were gonna do this. Just put them on.
哎呀 艾伦 你穿上一定帅死了
Oh, shit, Aaron. You're gonna look so fly.
好了 我们得出发了
Okay, you guys. We've got to get moving.
在森林里徒步一小段就到了
It's just a short little hike through the woods.
嘿 威尔
Hey, uh, Will... um...
你对“一小段”的定义是什么?
what do you define as a, you know, short hike?
哦…
Oh...
就是…
you know...
大概五公里
...about 3 miles.
就…
Just...
假装我们还是童子军
pretend we're back in Pap-Pap's woods.
对
Yeah.
你们总是假装自己是怪物
And you guys would always pretend you were monsters.
天啊 艾伦
Oh, God, Aaron.
放松点
Loosen up.
打起精神来 伙计们
Suck it up, fellas.
死不了的
It's not gonna kill us.
逃离食人族
该死
Aw, damn it!
怎么了 凯西?
Casey, what? What's wrong?
我们是不是把音箱忘在车上了?
Did we forget the speaker in the car?
该死
Damn!
大概是的
I think we might have.
或者…
Or...
也许…
maybe...
我…
I...
又检查了一遍
电影精选列表