是迈克尔告诉我你在这
MichaeI told me where you were.
- 他在哪?
- 他很安全
- Where is he?
- He's safe.
我知道你是什么样的人了
I know who you are.
勿要听他们哈港八港
Whatever they told you, they're Iying.
- 他们有我们的录音
- 杰米,听我说
- They have tapes of us.
- Jamie, listen to me.
我没有去底特律
I didn't go to Detroit,
我做污点证人受保护
I've been in protective custody.
我是替联邦调查局办事
I've been working for the feds.
9个月前,他们派人到我们的餐厅
Nine months ago,he and his people came to our restaurant.
他们想在那里进行交易
They wanted to use the space for deliveries.
他们出了一大笔钱,我们才能摆脱破产
They offered enough money to keep us out of bankruptcy.
- 不,你在骗我
- 没,没有
- No, you're Iying to me.
- No, no, no.
- 不,我没有
- 不,你在骗我
- No, no, no...
- Yes, you are, you're Iying to me.
几个月后,我看到了海♥洛♥因♥
After a few months of drop-offs,I saw the heroin.
我告诉他们我想退出
I told them I wanted out,
但他说出了我们的住处,迈克尔的学校
but he described our bedroom,MichaeI's schooI...
还放了我们的录音
He played a tape of us.
我找了联邦调查局
I went to the feds
他们说不能因为几次毒品交易就采取行动
but they said they couldn't move on it,not for a few drug deliveries.
他们给了我一个
They gave me
能导致BUG的代码,还让我用狗叫声的暗号♥联♥系♥他们
a code to use with the bug and had me signaI them with a dog whistle.
我听到了这笔4000万的交易,联邦调查局拦截了这笔钱
I heard about the 40 million.The feds, they intercepted it.
他们把钱转到我的账户
They put it into an account, that I set up.
但是你把这笔钱取了出来,不是吗?
But you emptied that account, didn't you?
为了救迈克尔
To save MichaeI's life.
他们会给我们新的护照,新的身份
They're going to give us new names, new lives,
但是他们需要这笔钱
but they need that money to prosecute.
你必须帮我把钱找回来
You have to help me put it back.
那阿列克的家人呢?
What about Alek's family?
她们在安全屋里
They're in a safe house.
他老婆一直躲着他
His wife was terrified of him.
他撒谎
He's Iying.
你没资格和我老婆说话
Don't you talk to my wife.
你没想到我会去找联邦调查局对吧?
You didn't think I'd go to the feds, did you?
你以为我没这个胆量
You didn't think I'd have the balls.
拿不到钱的话,他不会杀你的
He can't kill you without the money.
宝贝,你得相信我
Baby, you have to trust me.
相信我
Please.
环瑞银证
Transwiss Securities...
对,我是凯文·泰勒,找到了
Yeah, it's Kevin Taylor.I have the information.
环瑞银证
Transwiss Securities.
用户名:A6547
Username A6547.
用户名:A6547
Username A6547.
密♥码♥?
Password?
CODY
CODY
嗯,对,我确定
Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
好
Okay.
你为联邦调查局创建的账户
The account you opened up for the feds,
以我名字命名的那个
the one under my name,
你知道是哪天创建的吗?
you opened that account
我们结婚纪念日
on our wedding day.
六年前
Six years ago.
喂?
Yeah?
密♥码♥错了吗?宝贝
Something wrong with the password, honey?
你为法尔考卖♥♥命多久了?
How long did you work for Falco?
- 杰米
- 闭嘴!
- Jamie...
- Shut up!
你是这屋里最大的骗子
You're the biggest liar in this room.
我希望他们在杀你之前割掉你的舌头
I hope they rip out your tongue before they kill you.
迈克尔就在车里
MichaeI's in the car,
别逼我动手
and I will hurt him.
宝贝
Now, baby,
给我密♥码♥
give me the password.
给你妈!
Fuck you!
你拿枪的姿势真性感
You look reaI nice with that thing.
性感极了
ReaI nice.
我可爱的老婆
Sweet little wife and mother.
想想迈克尔
What about MichaeI?
他要是问起来爸爸是怎么死的
What are you gonna say when he asks how his father died?
我会实话实说
I'll tell him the truth.
他没有爸爸
He never had one.
我就不用你动手了
You don't have to kill me.
这事还有挽回的余地
This can be fixed.
杰米,听我说
Jamie, listen to me.
账户里还有3000万
Thirty million left in that account
属于其他三个合伙人
belongs to the three other syndicates.
你必须找到他们把钱还回去
You have to find them and give it back.
里面有个叫跩哥的人
The next in line is Dracken.
他知道怎样分这笔钱
He'll know how to disperse the money.
千万不要找联邦调查局,他们不会帮你
Don't involve the feds, they can't help.
你去找这三个人,不然他们会找上门来
You find them,or they'll find you like we did.
400万的这笔
The four million
用我家人生命换来的钱
paid on my family's life...
取出来
Use it.
然后和迈克尔隐姓埋名
Use it to disappear with MichaeI.
- 911呼叫响应
- 收到
- Officer response to 911 call.
- Roger that.
泰勒夫人?
Mrs. Taylor?
你没事吗?
Are you all right?
你知道他们想要什么吗?
Do you know what they wanted?
不知道
No.
现场需要救护车,地点:格里夫顿公♥司♥
I need an ambulance at Grifton Enterprises.
一名女性受害者需要医疗援助
Female victim needs medicaI attention.
这里有五具尸体,还有一位重伤
There's five dead, one about to join them.
各单位已在途中
Multiple units en route.
我爱你
I love you.
走吧,宝贝
Come on, baby, okay?
-喂?
-是跩哥先生吗?
-Hello?
-Mr. Dracken?
我叫杰米·泰勒
My name is Jamie Taylor.
我们一直在等你的电♥话♥,你要过来吗?
We've been expecting your call.Would you like to come in?
不,按照我的方式来
No, we do this my way.
我有你们想要的东西
I have something you want.