Hurry.
法尔考会在两小时后过来
Falco's coming in two hours.
反转它
Reverse it.
凯文在离开之前把手环换了
Kevin switched the bracelets before he left.
这个号♥码多半没啥用
This number's probably useless.
等等
Wait a minute.
这些公♥司♥,他们保存了所有数据
These companies,they keep all the records.
嘿,你好,我需要一个注册号♥码,迈克尔·泰勒
Yeah, hi. I need a registration number.MichaeI Taylor.
我是他的父亲
I'm his father.
社保卡♥号♥♥493-00-3154
SociaI Security 493-00-3154.
他母亲的娘家姓布朗
Mother's maiden name Brown.
噢,那么你找到咯
Oh, so you have it.
好的,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
账号♥正确
It worked.
密♥码♥。。迈克尔的名字
Password... MichaeI's name.
试试那餐厅名
Try the restaurant.
我们只有一次机会了
We have one more chance.
可能是数字
Could be numeric.
你是我见过的最聪明的孩子,唱一下我最喜欢的那首歌♥
You're the smartest kid I know.Sing my favorite song.
2,3,你和我,4,5还有29
MICHAEL: Two, three, you and me can
four and five and twenty-nine and
66混搭43,最后还有我们
sixty-six is even fixed with forty-three and we
2,3,4,5。。
Two and three, four, five...
29,66
Twenty-nine, sixty-six.
拜托
Please.
这儿有4400万
There's 44 million in here.
四千四百?奇怪
Forty-four? Strange.
都取走
Drain it.
他在我们结婚那天开的户
He opened this the day we got married.
以我的名义
Under my name.
我要你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
没问题
No problem.
你要把钱放哪?
Where do you want it?
环瑞银证
Transwiss Securities.
账号♥65090284A
Account 65090284A.
汇款路径号♥54530
Routing number 54530
我们有麻烦了
We got a black and white.
- 没成功
- 为啥?
- It's not working.
- Why?
这是一个高度保密账号♥,我无法把钱
It's a high-security account,I can't transfer money
转到它无法识别的路径号♥上
to a routing number it doesn't recognize.
我需要通过你的账号♥授权凯文的账号♥
I need to authorize Kevin's account through yours.
我需要你的账户和密♥码♥
I need your username and password.
你想不想干成这事?
Do you want this done or not?
阿列克
Alek.
锁上浴室,蒙着那个小孩然后带到这里来
Lock the bathroom,blindfold the kid and get him in here.
到桌底下
Get under the table.
听着,你成功转钱,迈克尔就能活
Look, you move the money, MichaeI lives.
你敢叫,或者给他们任何暗示,那他就死定了
You scream, signaI them in any way,the deaI's off.
过来,宝贝
Come here, baby.
有事吗,警官?
You got something, Officer?
吉恩警官在你们地板上发现了一张发♥票♥
OFFICER: Officer Gene found an invoice on your floor.
前两天你付了现金修理一辆撞在前挡泥板上的黑色越野车
You paid cash two days ago to repair a black SUV dented in the front fender.
是的,那晚暴风雨很大
那是一起肇事逃逸
ALEK: Yeah, it was a bad storm that night.
OFFICER: It was a hit and run.
弃车,车子注册人是杰米·泰勒
OFFICER: Abandoned car,registered to Jamie Taylor,
在后挡泥板上涂了一些黑漆
had some black paint on the rear fender.
这关我啥事?
ALEK: How does that pertain to me?
建筑物及车辆搜查令
OFFICER: Search warrant for the building and the vehicle.
让让
Step aside.
呃!
Mmm!
不,迈克尔,看着我
No, MichaeI. Look at me.
你必须保持安静
You have to be quiet.
懂吗?你一定要帮助妈妈
You understand, you have to help me.
这啥味道?
What's that smell?
就像我跟你同事说的一样,我那晚病了
It's like I was telling your partner.I was sick last night.
来不及到卫生间我就吐了
Threw up before I made it to the bathroom.
这下面是什么?
What's under here?
文件
Paper.
拖出来
Pull it out.
让他们走
Get them out.
嘿,清理那个房♥间,马上!
ALEK: Hey, clean out that room over there. Now.
你最好让里面的人出来,别碰任何东西!
OFFICER: Better get whoever's in there out.Don't touch anything!
这是啥,也是文件?
是的,文件
OFFICER: What is this, more paper?
ALEK: Yeah, paper.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
- 这里面是什么?
- 卫生间
- What's in there?
- Bathroom.
介意吗?
Do you mind?
我劝您最好别
ALEK: I'd rather you didn't.
我乐意
OFFICER: I'd rather I did.
鲍勃,你在里面吗?
Bob, are you in there?
救命!
Help!
- 我勒了个去
- 快走!
- Holy shit.
- Go!
吉恩!
Gene!
- 别动!
- 太晚了
- Don't move.
- Too late.
- 我没出声
- 我相信你
- I didn't signaI them.
- I believe you.
谢谢你,杰米
Thank you, Jamie.
阿列克
Alek.
过来,迈克尔
Come on, MichaeI.
- 没有我你不能动那些钱
- 你已经转账了
- Can't touch that money without me.
- You already wired it.
阿列克
Alek.
我改了你的密♥码♥
I changed your password.
- 改回来
- 杀了我们
- Change it back.
- Kill us.
没有我,你需要
It'll take 24 hours
24小时重置密♥码♥
for you to reset that password without me.
但是法尔考来之前你只有不到两个小时
You have less than two till Falco comes.
- 你想怎样?
- 叫他们把迈克尔送我妹妹家
- What do you want?
- Have them take MichaeI to my sister's.
- 没门
- 那我们都要死
- No way.
- Then we all die.
- 然后呢?
- 把他放在第六街道
- Then what?
- Have him park a block away on Sixth.
迈克尔能从那走到我妹妹加,当迈克尔进去了,他会让我们知道
MichaeI can walk to her house from there.When MichaeI gets in, he lets us know.
我会打给梅根
I'll call Megan,
告诉她我被绑♥架♥了
tell her I was kidnapped.
我会说是瑞斯
I'll describe Rathe.
- 这绝不可行
- 瑞斯绑♥架♥了我
- That's never gonna work.
- Rathe kidnapped me,
杀了警♥察♥
killed the cops,
试图强♥奸♥我,所以我杀了他
tried to rape me, so I shot him.
警♥察♥会认为我找了条出路跑了,在他们找到尸体
The police will think I found a way out.By the time they find my
之前
body,
你有时间跑路
you'll be gone.
迈克尔仍然是目击者
MichaeI's still a witness.
迈克尔,过来
MichaeI, come here.
迈克尔,我知道你看到了,但是你不能告诉任何人
MichaeI, I know what you saw,but you cannot tell anyone.
如果你告诉别人了
If you tell anyone about this,
他们会伤害妈妈
they'll hurt me.
我现在必须呆在这
I have to stay here for now.
我不知道要多久,但是如果你保持安静
I don't know how long,but if you keep quiet,
我会很快回来
I'll be back really soon.
好吗?
Okay?
很棒
Good.
我爱你
I love you.