- Where?
特伦顿
Trenton.
狄龙银行
Dillon's Bank.
普卢默梅因大街,635号♥
Plummer and Main, number 635.
离这儿一小时路程
An hour from here.
看到这有多容易了吗?
See how easy that was?
别把他留在这儿
Don't leave him in there.
得有个人去关注一下他的血糖了
Someone has to watch his blood sugar.
你要走两个小时,如果给他错误的剂量
You'll be gone for two hours.If you gave him the wrong dose
他就会死
he could be dead by then.
你早就该想到这一点
You should have thought of that sooner.
瑞斯
Rathe.
我得照顾他
Someone needs to watch him.
要是你能把我儿子带来这,我什么都给你
If you bring him in,I'll do whatever you want.
- 你不值得我犯这个险
- 你确定?
- You're not worth dying for.
- Are you sure?
我知道你一直在偷♥窥♥我的肉体
I know you've been watching.
你还没领教过我的骚劲
You have no idea what I can do.
- 你最好期望他能找到点什么
- 瑞斯,瑞斯……
- You better hope he finds something.
- Rathe, Rathe...
妈的!
Fuck.
五品脱白兰地,糖,两茶匙
KEVIN: Five pints brandy, sugar,two teaspoons.
找到金莎的锅
Find Kym's pan,
- 葡萄和肉桂,撒盐混一起
- 他在说啥?
- grapes and cinnamon. Saut?the mix.
- What's he saying?
然后放点杏仁……
KEVIN: Then put almonds...
嘟五下
Five beeps.
嘟五下
Five beeps.
每次的第五个字母
Every fifth letter.
福斯特和佩恩,晚上六点
First and Penn, 6:00 p. m.
我们不能再借贷宝了
JAMIE: We can't take out another mortgage...
一切都会好的
KEVIN: Everything will be okay.
匿名招聘,科迪项目
Anonymous hire. Cody project.
现需合伙人来执行项目
Need partner to execute.
来自布罗姆韦尔的400万
Four million wired from Bromwell Bank.
足以满足科迪项目的需求
Cody project satisfied.
往大了取
Onto major take.
按计划,要4000万
Forty million, drop to be scheduled.
法尔考于2月17日预定
Drop scheduled by Falco, February 17.
好吧,好吧
KEVIN: Okay, okay.
等一下在贝克特旅店见
After drop, meet at Beckett MoteI.
等一下在贝克特旅店见
After drop, meet at Beckett MoteI.
我叫他他不应我了
He stopped answering me.
- 打开箱子
- 孩子?
- Open it.
- Kid?
打开!
Open it.
你干嘛?
What is happening?
抓住他的胳膊
Hold his arm. Hold his arm.
加油,宝贝儿,加油,宝贝
Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
妈妈?
Mommy?
艾
Yeah.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
很快就回
Soon.
- 洗个澡吧,我10分钟之后再回来
- 监控怎么办?
- Take a shower. I'll be back in 10 minutes.
- What about the camera?
现在没人在看
There's no one here to watch.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
你脸色差得要屎啊
You don't look so good.
我很好
I feeI great.
敢咬我的鸡♥巴♥
You try anything
我就割了你的喉咙
and I'll cut your throat.
我没事
I'm okay.
- 我没事
- 给我起来
- I'm okay.
- Get up.
起来又怎的?
No problem.
- 开门
- 开枪啊
- Open the door.
- Shoot me.
欠操的骚货
You owe me.
别看
Don't look.
带他去浴室
Put him in the bathroom.
冲洗一下大厅
Hose down the hall.
带子呢?
Where are the tapes?
我帮了你,是我照顾了迈克尔
I fed you, I took care of MichaeI.
存款箱不在那里
That deposit box wasn't there.
我不得不瞎编
I had to make up something.
贝克特旅馆
Beckett MoteI.
那是凯文和海德碰面的地方
That's where Kevin was meeting Hader after the drop.
海德告诉了我们地点
Hader gave us that location.
希望他说的不是真的
I was hoping he was Iying.
这意味着你还可以在录音带上找到些东西
It would've meant there was still something for you to find on the tapes.
凯文也骗了他
Kevin conned him, too.
带子没用了,里面的暗语都是在骗人
The tapes are useless,everything he encoded is a lie.
法尔考在那之前对凯文起疑,让我盯着
Falco suspected Kevin before the drop.Had me look into it.
我以为他是清白的
I thought he was clean.
我也有过错
This is my mistake, too.
你可以放我们走
You could let us go.
你可以跑路
You could run.
你们碰面的时候,凯文说你是完美的
When he met you,Kevin said you were perfect.
完美的妻子,完美的正能量
The perfect wife, the perfect front.
完美的忠贞
Perfectly loyaI.
他不配拥有你
He didn't deserve you.
你的妻子
Your wife.
她希望你这么做吗?
Would she want you to do this?
她不在这儿
She's not here.
我的妹妹,叫梅根,她是迈克尔的教母
My sister, her name's Megan,she's MichaeI's godmother.
你知道她住在哪儿,求你把迈克尔带去她那
You know where she lives.Take him to her, please.
求你了
Please.
我们的一个清理员打来电♥话♥,泰勒试图接触他
CHASE: One of our cleaners called.Taylor tried to reach him.
- 他有账号♥吗?
- 泰勒快被吓死了
- Did he get an account number?
- CHASE: Taylor got spooked.
他在城里,要把现金弄走
CHASE: He's in town,trying to get the cash moved.
你救不了他,但可以听听他的声音
You can't save him,but you can listen to his voice.
我很兴奋能和加瓦玩
MICHAEL: I'm excited to play with Java.
嗯,你妈妈和我正在讨论为你买♥♥一只狗作为生日礼物
KEVIN: Well, your mom and I are discussing
getting a dog for your birthday.
没有承诺
No promises.
迈克尔的小米手环在哪儿?
KEVIN: Where's MichaeI's medicaI bracelet?
我把它扔了
JAMIE: I threw it out.
我们应该重置一下他的小米手环
KEVIN: We should update his Medi-Bracelet.
上帝禁止有人去看结果犯了一个错误
God forbid someone doesn't see it and makes a mistake.
你们这周没事吧?
我想我们可以避开麻烦
KEVIN: You guys will be okay for the week?
JAMIE: I think we can stay out of trouble.
我想我知道在哪儿找账号♥
I think I know where the account number is.
检查一下迈克尔的手环
Check MichaeI's bracelet.
我知道我死了
JAMIE: I know I'm dead.
我希望你拿到钱之后放他走
I hope you get the money, you let him go.
我要你的保证
没问题
JAMIE: Give me your word.
ALEK: You got it.
我们电脑上有个程序
JAMIE: Our computer has a program
会记录最近60天登录网站的IP地址
that remembers 60 days of websites our IPaddress lands on.
宽带一直是连在我们家里的
The broadband's always connected at our house.
除非你把它关上
不
JAMIE: Unless you turned it off.
ALEK: No.
如果凯文在网上♥访♥问了这个账号♥的话
JAMIE: If this is an account number
and Kevin accessed it online,
我就能查到
I can find it from here.
这儿
There.
妈的
Shit.
还有7分钟银行的人就要下来了
We have seven minutes till the bank's server goes down.
如果现在拿不到钱,那就只能等12个小时之后了
If we don't get the money now,we can't touch it for 12 hours.
快点